PDA

View Full Version : URGENT GM request, In-Game help page "unavailable"

kamikazebob
12-13-2007, 08:03 PM
My in-game help panel does not work. Whenever I click on it I get a message that says webpage is unavailable due to maintenance so I am posting here but would request a GM contact me via email or in game as soon as possible. I have had this error with the in-game help system since I began playing about a month ago.

My character has been inflicted with what appears to be an uncurable mummy rot. I was doing the Crimson Heart quest on Tuesday night and became inflicted with mummy rot by the mummy boss (I forget his name). I used a cure disease potion and the mummy rot went away. However, when I zoned out of the dungeon I was reafflicted with mummy rot. I then went to the tavern and paid to have the NPC healer cure me, which he did. No sooner had I been cured than the mummy rot came back. I have tried three times to have the mummy rot cured and each time it comes back within moments. My character is currently parked in a tavern so I don't die from taking constitution damage.

contact info:
Character name: Phirian
Server: Thelanis

Thanks

Elaril
12-13-2007, 08:07 PM
Mummy Rot = Curse & Disease. Remove the curse first, then the disease and you should be golden.

kamikazebob
12-13-2007, 08:12 PM
doh

How am I supposed to figure that out without the little red curse bubble above my head?

Mad_Bombardier
12-14-2007, 08:56 AM
doh

How am I supposed to figure that out without the little red curse bubble above my head?One of the NPCs in town will tell you (he used to be in the Temple of the Sovereign Host in the bedroom/recovery room).