PDA

View Full Version : Were the loot tables increased?

tihocan
12-13-2007, 10:41 AM
I just pulled a ML6 +1 Holy club of backstabbing, and a ML6 +4 armor from Xorian Cipher on normal (L8). It's the first time I notice the rule "Max ML = quest level - 3" being violated. Any clue?

Borror0
12-13-2007, 10:48 AM
I just pulled a ML6 +1 Holy club of backstabbing, and a ML6 +4 armor from Xorian Cipher on normal (L8). It's the first time I notice the rule "Max ML = quest level - 3" being violated. Any clue?

I say it's not any more troubling than seeing a ML 9 pair of +6 Str gloves...

Quanefel
12-13-2007, 10:52 AM
Not really, I'd say its been worse for a long time now. I dunno, maybe its just me but I have seen jack pulled for me that was anything to brag about for over a month, maybe more. =/

Mad_Bombardier
12-13-2007, 11:18 AM
I got a +4 CHA cloak, ml:9 from the Stones Run Red (L4+2=6 on elite). And a guildie got +5 STR Bracers, ml:11 from Tempest Spine end reward (L10 list). There seems to be some errors or a change in the loot tables.

tihocan
12-13-2007, 11:40 AM
I got a +4 CHA cloak, ml:9 from the Stones Run Red (L6 on elite). And a guildie got +5 STR Bracers, ml:11 from Tempest Spine end reward (L10 list). There seems to be some errors or a change in the loot tables.
Is that recent?

Btw I'm not sure about the rules for clothing items. But the one for weapon/armor has been working consistently for me, so that's why I was really surprised.

Mad_Bombardier
12-13-2007, 11:42 AM
Yes, it's since Mod5; both occurances in November IIRC. There have been other reports of the named Gloves of Ogre Power +4, ml:9 (as opposed to random Ogre Power Gloves) dropping in WW on Hard or Elite (L5 at most quest).

smatt
12-13-2007, 12:05 PM
I say it's not any more troubling than seeing a ML 9 pair of +6 Str gloves...

Hmm, ya I have a +6 Wisdom necklace, min lvl 9. It is RR but the umd is only 16. I foundit rather odd as RR +6 stat items are generally lvl 11..... I also saw a set of +5 dex gloves on the AH that were *gasp* lvl 13..... Nothing else on them at all... Boy talk about a shaft..... I think sometimes the sytem just whacks up a bit....

Dragon.Star
12-13-2007, 12:10 PM
Hmm, ya I have a +6 Wisdom necklace, min lvl 9. It is RR but the umd is only 16. I foundit rather odd as RR +6 stat items are generally lvl 11..... I also saw a set of +5 dex gloves on the AH that were *gasp* lvl 13..... Nothing else on them at all... Boy talk about a shaft..... I think sometimes the sytem just whacks up a bit....

The one thing i've noticed about item being at higher minimum level is because of the hardness and durability of the items, especially +5 and +6 stat items that i have pulled since mod 4 came out.

Mad_Bombardier
12-13-2007, 12:16 PM
The one thing i've noticed about item being at higher minimum level is because of the hardness and durability of the items, especially +5 and +6 stat items that i have pulled since mod 4 came out.Other way around. The higher ml: is due to some bug and higher hardness and durability result from higher ml:.

Aspenor
12-13-2007, 12:19 PM

Parvo had a screenshot of +4 strength gloves ML 9 (the named gauntlets of ogre power) dropping in waterworks.

Beherit_Baphomar
12-13-2007, 12:22 PM
Parvo had a screenshot of +4 strength gloves ML 9 (the named gauntlets of ogre power) dropping in waterworks.

Moleskin gloves, +4 DEX ML9.

Guildie pulled em too. Named item, but not really.

Avonwey
12-13-2007, 12:23 PM
Last night a friend of mine pulled a ML 6 smiter from Deleras on hard (part 2 iirc).

Beherit_Baphomar
12-13-2007, 12:26 PM
Last night a friend of mine pulled a ML 6 smiter from Deleras on hard (part 2 iirc).

Named smiter...Mace of Smiting(?) I believe...again, same as the gloves, kinda different from what the OP is talkin' 'bout.

tihocan
12-13-2007, 03:30 PM
Named smiter...Mace of Smiting(?) I believe...again, same as the gloves, kinda different from what the OP is talkin' 'bout.
Thanks Beherit for replying for me ;)