PDA

View Full Version : thanks for fixing the new raid

gravestone
12-12-2007, 06:54 PM
I finally got a chance to try it since its been "fixed" we ran through it twice and everyone failed thier puzzles horribly so my thoughts are ..
It looks like it might come down to I cant beat the abbott for the 50th time because bubba gump failed his puzzle for the 20th time ?
that inferno was brutal itll probably take months for people to learn all the puzzles so theres no pug groups even attempting it lately..
its just a concern of mine im not sure how itll play out in the coming weeks maybe people will have the same dedication as me as to learn the puzzles but i doubt it so im not too optimistic or excited about it.

captain1z
12-12-2007, 07:12 PM
It will be ransacked b4 the weekend is half over... gaurenteed.

Rog
12-13-2007, 02:38 AM
i want the screen shots of that ransacking we tried the abbot i agree if you manage to get the puzzle done you have a chance of killing him the infernoe is insane if you dont get your ice wands down there there is no way to defeat the raid u die in a blaze of glory am sure p i am told that u can use the ice wand to get pass his fire but am sure if you can u have a shot if u dont u never kill that guy.
lunarsong

Jack_No.7
12-13-2007, 07:09 AM
u cant ransack him... because warded chests dont get sacked and the elitists who do get it down... will ravage it, how u wonder... thats not for me to say , its for the devs to fix

Mercules
12-13-2007, 08:08 AM
u cant ransack him... because warded chests dont get sacked and the elitists who do get it down... will ravage it, how u wonder... thats not for me to say , its for the devs to fix

No... it's for you to report to the devs and then not post to the forums per the guild lines. ;)