PDA

View Full Version : - Recruiting - Calling All Sarlona Players

jaasper
12-10-2007, 04:16 PM
After a brief chat with the current members of my guildmates, The Challengers have decided to open the doors to anyone who might want to join a mature, stable, and very fun guild. We currently have a core group of +/- 10 players with no less than 5 on every night running high level raids and quests and also low level quests bringing new characters up to speed.

Anyone who has raided with the likes of Marsayas, Midas, Nesaj, Meyou, Inyego, Kysersosay, Grimshadow and Crimsenheart know us to be all about a good time. We put enjoying the game first.

We are at a good size now, but would like to populate in order to run more quests with guildmates, and minimize pugs.

So, if you are frustrated with your guild, or simply want to change things up after close to 2 years of DDO, send me a PM and we can find a slot for you...

Cheers everyone and long live DDO....

jaasper
12-11-2007, 10:39 PM
Is the land so barren or occupants so content that then not take a chance?
Huh...... I thought there were more couragious out there.

AoD45154
12-13-2007, 07:55 AM
The Sarlona forum tends to be a little dead.......You might have more luck advertising in game through the LFM. I've had some luck using that.

Salina

Caelan
12-13-2007, 08:44 AM
we have found the most success in recruiting when we take 3 guildies and pug out the other 3 spots... or even 2 guildies. it's nice to have more than one point of view. i like to run through well known quests so i can pay attention to players more than the quest. it's a good way to meet players and see if they mesh with your group.

jaasper
12-14-2007, 02:23 PM
Yeah, thats how I usually do it; I am running lower lvl quests with my young toons and keep my eye out for good players, unguilded. Seems to be working, 2 new players joined in the last 2 days and they seem to be a great fit.