PDA

View Full Version : Returning

Mysticfox
12-10-2007, 03:27 PM
Hi, its been along time since I played this game. I just wanted to say hello to everyone on the forums, I played this game when it first came out and now im back for awhile. I have a level 4 Paladin, and a Level 3 Rogue if anyone wants to look me up to play or just chat. Or if anyone wants to fill me in on all the crazy new stuff thats going on. ^^ My character names are Kitsune Foxheart, and Scarlet Winters. Though for some reason you might have to type in Scarlet-Sarlona Winters, same for Kit. O.o I dont know why my name's magically changed to have a -Sarlona. Well I cant wait to see you all in the game!

slammedcivic2007
12-10-2007, 03:42 PM
A server merged happened and some one on adar had the name first so you got to keep your name but with the - Sarlona at the end of it. Sarlona merged with adar and another server

Dexxaan
12-11-2007, 06:23 AM
A server merged happened and some one on adar had the name first so you got to keep your name but with the - Sarlona at the end of it. Sarlona merged with adar and another server

LOL the other server was AERENAL the one responsible for balancing the roleplaying frenzy of the original Sarlona and raising the bar on Power Gaming and loot mongering.

Just a bit of background info.....kind of like stating the Beatles used to be Paul Mc Cartney, George Harrison, Ringo Star and some other Brit! :mad:

Grinndal
12-11-2007, 09:49 AM
Just a bit of background info.....kind of like stating the Beatles used to be Paul Mc Cartney, George Harrison, Ringo Star and some other Brit! :mad:

LOL!

BGP
12-11-2007, 09:56 AM
LOL the other server was AERENAL the one responsible for balancing the roleplaying frenzy of the original Sarlona and raising the bar on Power Gaming and loot mongering.

I am an Elvis guy.... I don't pay attention to those wankers.... ;)

BGP

spyderwolf
12-12-2007, 11:44 AM

lol is all im gonna say to stuff like that

brettbennett22
12-12-2007, 02:43 PM
Hi, its been along time since I played this game. I just wanted to say hello to everyone on the forums, I played this game when it first came out and now im back for awhile. I have a level 4 Paladin, and a Level 3 Rogue if anyone wants to look me up to play or just chat. Or if anyone wants to fill me in on all the crazy new stuff thats going on. ^^ My character names are Kitsune Foxheart, and Scarlet Winters. Though for some reason you might have to type in Scarlet-Sarlona Winters, same for Kit. O.o I dont know why my name's magically changed to have a -Sarlona. Well I cant wait to see you all in the game!

Welcome back! Have a level 4 fighter named Stopper. Look me up, I'll run with you to get you back in the swing of things. And I will keep an eye out for you too.

KoboldKiller
12-12-2007, 02:49 PM
Don't play on your server but welcome back.

Arnya
12-12-2007, 03:57 PM
AERENAL - that's the name, knew it was an 'A' word lol

ADAR - the home of elite powergaming :)

ArkoHighStar
12-12-2007, 04:04 PM
AERENAL - that's the name, knew it was an 'A' word lol

ADAR - the home of elite powergaming :)

no that would be Argonesson the other A server:D

Aesop
12-12-2007, 04:08 PM
no that would be Argonesson the other A server:D

really? I think of Argo as a more balanced server with all types where a girl can go to try out new things... of course that was until I ran out of character slots.... then it was Thel and then Ghal and then Khyb and lastly Sarlona... of course that was before I ran out of character slots... I need more character slots... preferably on Argo because that's where my 32 point builds currently are... unless someone on each server feels like helping me get 1750 quickly

Aesop

ArkoHighStar
12-12-2007, 04:13 PM
really? I think of Argo as a more balanced server with all types where a girl can go to try out new things... of course that was until I ran out of character slots.... then it was Thel and then Ghal and then Khyb and lastly Sarlona... of course that was before I ran out of character slots... I need more character slots... preferably on Argo because that's where my 32 point builds currently are... unless someone on each server feels like helping me get 1750 quickly

Aesop

In the server survey Argonesson was deemed the power gaming server:D. That is not to say that power gamers do not exist on all servers, or that there are only power games on argo

soupertc
12-12-2007, 04:18 PM
is a debate really formin about this???? get a grip everyone. Welcome back to the game though...that's what this post was about I think.

Qzipoun
12-12-2007, 05:21 PM

Lol, nice one.

is a debate really formin about this???? get a grip everyone.

Shhh... :p

And to the OP, welcome back will probably see around on the server :)