PDA

View Full Version : Winter Wonderland

shoebox747
12-08-2007, 09:26 PM
I Remenber talking with a bunch of people in a group about new content and some how the idea of a Winter Wonderland popped up. We all talked and joked about it saying we can have frost elementals and frost giant and well you see where im going with this. It would be fun and new into the game...give them some sort of fire fire spell resistance or something to stop firewall from being over powered and it would probley be for the higher levels such as 14-16 or something

GuitarHero
12-08-2007, 09:36 PM
Hehe, i could dig a winter based adventure area. And yeah, any intelligent cold typed creature would have some sort of fire resistance, of course. One of the worse nightmares of a PnP game is a troll shaman with resist fire and resist acid cast on himself!!!

CDevil
12-10-2007, 06:53 AM
I Remenber talking with a bunch of people in a group about new content and some how the idea of a Winter Wonderland popped up. We all talked and joked about it saying we can have frost elementals and frost giant and well you see where im going with this. It would be fun and new into the game...give them some sort of fire fire spell resistance or something to stop firewall from being over powered and it would probley be for the higher levels such as 14-16 or something

Heck, how about something as simple as changing out the weapons on some of the established monsters? Instead of fire pots, have Kobolds throw snowballs. Have Hobgoblins throw icicles instead of spears.

Recolor some earth elementals with blue and white tones, and call them ice elementals or ice golems.