PDA

View Full Version : Newbie feedback

pACMANx
12-08-2007, 03:59 PM
Hello - I've completed my first 5-6 weeks, and I really have been enjoying DDO. I played UO from the beginning, then quit years back, and haven't been involved in MMO's since, but I do have a few areas which I feel could really stand improvement, from a Newbie point of view:

1. Mapping.
This is my biggest point of grief. The only way to play DDO as a low-level character (newbie) is with a party. When you open the social panel, you are greeted with alphabet soup. Practically every post is an acronym for a quest that you've never done, and this is very, very intimidating. Next, you join up and there is absolutely no way to find the quest on the map. Occasionally, a dungeon name is also the quest name, which is nice, but very often, you must find a quest giver somewhere that you've never heard of which means you have the following options: 1) If you are fortunate enough that the quest hasn't started, you can find a party member on the map. If they are scattered, you have to make sure to click the right blue circle to navigate to that person, so she can show you the way to the quest giver.

SUGGESTION 1: Clicking a party member name should activate a differently colored arrow to that party member. It is extremely frustrating to lose track of who you're trying to follow, and adds nothing to the game. Especially when you don't know your way around. At level 10, this is still a huge issue for me.

If you are unlucky and the quest has started (more common), someone has to actually recall out to show you the way, or try to direct you, which ranges from simple, absolutely maddening.

SUGGESTION 2: Arrows to party members should be available, even when the party member is in a dungeon, tavern, or different area of stormreach. If a party member is in 3 barrel cove, and I am in market, the arrow should lead me to house (I forgot which house...), then to the 3 barrel cove transport. If a party member is in the lobster, and I'm in the harbor, the arrow should lead me to the lobster. Finding your way to the giver while the party waits (or dies in a dungeon while you try and find it) is extremely frustrating for the new player and the party.

SUGGESTION 3: The social panel should list: The area of stormreach, the quest giver, and the quest name.

SUGGESTION 4: You should be able to add markers to any map and navigate to them, and it should be searchable.

The mapping system needs a lot of improvement. It's inferior to the UO map of nearly a decade ago.

2. Auction
I love having an auction system. The issue is the lack of searchability.

SUGGESTION 5: The auction should be searchable using terms. Narrowing by level doesn't narrow enough, especially for weapons, and it can take ages to search through the auction system. If I want to see what power IX items are for sale, I have to do a search of every simple weapon, trinket, robe, cloak, etc. I should be able to simply search for the term "power IX" specify level 10 or lower, and get a result. This system is antiquated. I hate spending hours in the auction system. It's not fun at all.

Symar-FangofLloth
12-08-2007, 04:02 PM
Completely agree.
I think AH searching is coming in the future sometime. LotRO has it, but otherwise seems to be the same AH system, so I highly believe we'll get it too.

BlueLightBandit
12-09-2007, 07:30 AM
I agree as well...

Item 3 is already available in the Quest panel, hit ctrl+Q and find your relative area, whether it be House J or the Leaky Dinghy, or the Gianthold... they do show the basic information for the quest. Directions to the entrance are almost always contained within the message given during the conversation in which you picked up the quest.

pACMANx
12-09-2007, 01:28 PM
Item 3 is already available in the Quest panel, hit ctrl+Q and find your relative area, whether it be House J or the Leaky Dinghy, or the Gianthold... they do show the basic information for the quest. Directions to the entrance are almost always contained within the message given during the conversation in which you picked up the quest.

Right, but I'm saying that as a newbie, Gianthold doesn't tell me anything. How do I know that Gianthold transport is in Market? The quest information should say the general area you find the transport in, not just the name of the area, which doesn't help you get there.

GuitarHero
12-09-2007, 03:51 PM
i know its no start on fixing anything, but if it makes you feel better, i regularly take a -20% hit on XP due to these same issues, and i don't mind. If you're grouped with me, i will do what i can to get you to the quest and make sure that you know the way. But yeah, a better map system would be great, or perhaps the ability to make a kind of guide, i.e. You select a quest, and it has a glowing path for you to follow to get to it, only visible to you. EQ has this, and it helped me a lot when i started playing it again and had forgotten where everything was.

pACMANx
12-10-2007, 12:54 AM
i know its no start on fixing anything, but if it makes you feel better, i regularly take a -20% hit on XP due to these same issues, and i don't mind. If you're grouped with me, i will do what i can to get you to the quest and make sure that you know the way. But yeah, a better map system would be great, or perhaps the ability to make a kind of guide, i.e. You select a quest, and it has a glowing path for you to follow to get to it, only visible to you. EQ has this, and it helped me a lot when i started playing it again and had forgotten where everything was.

I know that there are lots of friendly people to help (which is why I keep playing!), but it shouldn't be an issue. The mapping system needs a complete rewrite, as does the auction system. Nevermind EQ, I have text-based commodore 64 games with better systems... It really interferes with the game. The designers need to realize that most of DDO's fun happens in the quest - the fetch-quest style quest-givers are not necessary, and in any case, not well written enough to be immersive NPC's.

This brings me to another point - due to the sparse number players at a given level, it's often very hard to get a party together when you aren't a high level charachter. Around level 7-10, finding people to do anything other than a few quests over and over was difficult. I still haven't even seen Threnal south. Once you finally do, there isn't any time to read the elaborate backstories given by the NPC's.

SUGGESTION: Because nobody in the party wants to wait while you read the NPC quest giver's (often long) story, the party leader should be able to get the quest for all members, and any part should be easily selectable. The quest advancement system is practically NEVER read either, it's just another nuisance.

I'd like to read the details of the quest and enjoy the story, but this is impossible due to the 5 other members waiting for you. There should be a log of each quest giver connected to the quest journal. When I click on a quest that I've completed, I should be able to go back and read the conversations, because it's the only time I'll get to enjoy it.

Havok34
12-10-2007, 01:18 AM
All very good points.

Very frustrating finding the Beyond the Grave quest giver. On top of the building....... who would have thought of that.

I would have like to heard that development session. <insert comedy routine here>

pACMANx
12-10-2007, 01:33 AM
All very good points.

Very frustrating finding the Beyond the Grave quest giver. On top of the building....... who would have thought of that.

I would have like to heard that development session. <insert comedy routine here>

Exactly, and it doesn't equate to "fun". It reminds me of the original Legend of Zelda, using the candle to burn all of the trees in the game at random to find the entrance to the level. It adds a layer of tedium. Additional challenges are fun when they are not tedious. If the keymap changed at random, so a different button made you attack every minute, the game would certainly be more challenging, and it would be something more to do - but would that add anything to the fun? Of course not. Such is the endless "find the NPC, select option 3, go to the other NPC, bind at Tavern G, Buff back at house P" running around nonsense. It's incredibly dull. The faster I can get into the quest, the better. The hour it takes to find a party to do any level 10 quest is tedious enough without spending another 20 minutes running around looking for it.

Kulhwch
12-10-2007, 02:00 PM
I totally agree. I made a similar post a few days ago. Just wait until you level up! You have to not only find the quest entrances in these giant wilderness areas with terrible maps, but you also have to worry about fighting monsters on your way there! Not to mention that the quests are often not even bestowed until you reach the entrance, so there isn't even a gold chalice on your map to select.

You're absolutely right. It's not fun.

There are workarounds available, like having someone recall to guide you to the quest, or using player-generated maps that at least have the location of the entrances marked (although not how to get there), but workarounds are workarounds.

I'm glad I'm not the only one who thinks this is one of the worst things about DDO.

Mercules
12-10-2007, 02:09 PM
Right, but I'm saying that as a newbie, Gianthold doesn't tell me anything. How do I know that Gianthold transport is in Market? The quest information should say the general area you find the transport in, not just the name of the area, which doesn't help you get there.

Open your favor list. Find the name of the quest. Double click on it. It takes you into your quest log, to the quest, which does tell you which area it is in. You map shows you where things more or less are and you can always ask, most people will help... well those that are not already half way through the quest even though 60% of the party is not in the quest. ;)

pACMANx
12-10-2007, 08:39 PM
Open your favor list. Find the name of the quest. Double click on it. It takes you into your quest log, to the quest, which does tell you which area it is in. You map shows you where things more or less are and you can always ask, most people will help... well those that are not already half way through the quest even though 60&#37; of the party is not in the quest. ;)

I think you've missed the point. That only works once the quest has been bestowed. If you haven't done a quest before, it's not in your quest log, and hence my point (and all the people coming out of the woodwork to agree). Asking is a shoddy workaround for the reasons I've already articulated. I know people will help, but getting directions while your whole party waits frustrates people, if they have to recall out, it's an even bigger problem, and it's just a really bad solution all around. The correct solution is fixing the map program to make the game more accessible to newbie players.

A newbie player is greeted with a bunch of acronyms that they have no idea what they mean in the social panel -so we have to basically guess which quest to try and join. Then we find out that it's in some house we haven't heard of because we can't get out of harbor without a seal of some kind that we have no clue how to find, then to get to the party who finally has something going for your level and your class, you have to get directions, which can be maddeningly difficult to follow ("make a left at un-named building in the east, go through the random alley... ahh forget it, I'll recall and walk you there") putting the entire party on pause while you find your way... it's incredibly tedious, and is not fun, which is the only reason to play the game at all. Getting into the quest isn't fun. Questing is fun. I want to spend as little time as possible doing inane 1980's RPG style running back and forth to talk to people which nobody has a chance to read. Is anyone having fun the 6th time they run out to talk to Buruku? Is it fun when you realize you didn't talk the the right NPC 37 times to be on the right part of the quest to get your reward? It's just a lot of nonsense that interferes with the questing itself.

parvo
12-10-2007, 08:59 PM
You make an awesome point! One simple thing that would have great benefit would be to have the leader's dot a different color. Nice suggestion.

pACMANx
12-10-2007, 10:55 PM
You make an awesome point! One simple thing that would have great benefit would be to have the leader's dot a different color. Nice suggestion.

Thank you! When this game is good, it's REALLY good, which is why I have confidence that the devs will address these issues, but I think we need to make it known that these are critical issues for the newbie player. I nearly quit because of it, but trudged through thanks to some really great people. DDO has absolutely, without a doubt, the best community feel.

GuitarHero
12-10-2007, 11:41 PM
Thank you! When this game is good, it's REALLY good, which is why I have confidence that the devs will address these issues, but I think we need to make it known that these are critical issues for the newbie player. I nearly quit because of it, but trudged through thanks to some really great people. DDO has absolutely, without a doubt, the best community feel.

ah, yes, brother, keep that faith. While you have a lot of valid points, and a lot of good suggestions, turbine isn't "big" on fixing stuff thats broken. Not a dig at Turbine, as DDO is a fun game, but in regards to broken things, the general view seems to be, "bah, i'm on my lunchbreak."

Strykersz
12-11-2007, 12:16 AM
The issue isn't even that stuff doesn't get fixed; it does. It's that a QoL bug fix or new feature takes 3+ months from a dev noting the issue/improvement to the fix getting pushed to live. If the suggestions in the original post were to be implemented today, they'd get released during Mod 7 at the earliest, or 5 months from now if we're generous enough to assume that they'll release according to the quarterly release schedule.

edit: Are you guys really in feature lock for 2 months out of a 3 month development cycle?

SteeleTrueheart
12-11-2007, 12:43 AM
You may find Lost Leaders Quest guide thread helpful.

http://forums.ddo.com/showthread.php?t=122192

I agree the map changes would be welcome.

pACMANx
12-11-2007, 01:14 AM
The issue isn't even that stuff doesn't get fixed; it does. It's that a QoL bug fix or new feature takes 3+ months from a dev noting the issue/improvement to the fix getting pushed to live. If the suggestions in the original post were to be implemented today, they'd get released during Mod 7 at the earliest, or 5 months from now if we're generous enough to assume that they'll release according to the quarterly release schedule.

edit: Are you guys really in feature lock for 2 months out of a 3 month development cycle?

If Turbine would like to convince and keep new players paying the substantial monthly fee, they ought to make clear issues which impact their bottom line, priorities.

Is there really such a user-developer gap? What channels of communication are open, other than this forum?

Xalted_Vol
12-11-2007, 01:44 AM
I agree so much I still have trouble finding the quest. A great idea would be able to teleport directly to quests or quest givers. We could teleport to quests in the cities and quest givers in wilderness areas.

pACMANx
12-11-2007, 01:06 PM
I agree so much I still have trouble finding the quest. A great idea would be able to teleport directly to quests or quest givers. We could teleport to quests in the cities and quest givers in wilderness areas.

Something. The instanced nature of the game means that the public areas are the only place for any real community, and Turbine may not want the public areas to become more sparse than they already are. But the fact of the matter is, the entirety of stormreach is populated by people simply going to their quest or selling something, neither of which require vast expanses to walk through, and NPC's with no AI and bare, bare minimal interactivity. There really needs to be something more to do in stormreach when you aren't questing, or waiting for a party to form. PVP was an interesting idea, but I've never been on when I could find a game - I don't even know what the PVP looks like.

Combining servers may help a lot in terms of waiting for a party to form, and more parties willing to do the more obscure quests. In the middle of the day I couldn't find a party for an hour and a half, which is why I'm here updating this post again instead of having a good time.

This goes back to the necessity of my original suggestions - coming by parties are hard enough without the additional layer of quest-giving-dungeon-finding-quest-updating silliness.

MysticTheurge
12-11-2007, 01:14 PM
ah, yes, brother, keep that faith. While you have a lot of valid points, and a lot of good suggestions, turbine isn't "big" on fixing stuff thats broken. Not a dig at Turbine, as DDO is a fun game, but in regards to broken things, the general view seems to be, "bah, i'm on my lunchbreak."

Uh.... http://forums.ddo.com/showthread.php?&postid=1468491#post1468491

Plus fixes to scorpion and stormcleave, the addition of gem/collectible bags, and a wide variety of other things that needed "fixing," be they bug or otherwise.

pACMANx
12-11-2007, 01:26 PM
Uh.... http://forums.ddo.com/showthread.php?&postid=1468491#post1468491

Plus fixes to scorpion and stormcleave, the addition of gem/collectible bags, and a wide variety of other things that needed "fixing," be they bug or otherwise.

I'm hoping that's the case as well - I have no reason to doubt that they take feedback seriously. Do devs actually monitor these forums? When there seems to be a consensus on an issue (as here) It would go a long way to pop in the thread and very briefly acknowledge the issues.

Xalted_Vol
12-11-2007, 04:33 PM
I think it should at least be an option to teleport to a quest giver I stack expeditious retreat items just to run around stormreach and frankly I am sick of the darn city.

Mockduck
12-11-2007, 10:11 PM
I agree with the OP on the map thing, big frustration when you're trying to run something new. I'd like to see simple standardization in the adventure compendium. Right now it lists the quest name, not the chain name, so you'll pick up the quest and it'll be called "Find Gunlok's Hat", when the quest you are looking for is "Search For The Needle In The Haystack". I'd like to see a subsection of "Search..." where it says "part of Find Gunlok's Hat." Simple enough! Maybe. I'd also like it to more easily say what quests are the kind you pick up from walking up to them rather than picking them up. My paranoid side always thinks "maybe I've forgotten to talk to someone."

Majikkan
12-11-2007, 10:37 PM
Then for the interests of voicing the other side of things: I like having to fight my way to the quest, and I like it not being totally clear where the quest even is. What D&D campaign doesn't include overland travel and 'random' encounters?

pACMANx
12-11-2007, 10:46 PM
Then for the interests of voicing the other side of things: I like having to fight my way to the quest, and I like it not being totally clear where the quest even is. What D&D campaign doesn't include overland travel and 'random' encounters?

I like the fighting to the quest too, in the wilderness areas. I'd actually like to do more parties that just do slayer and such on the outside rather than simply making the run. That wasn't the subject of the post - but not being clear where the quest is at all would make sense in a standalone RPG. In a group format where it's difficult enough to even get a party together, not knowing where to go to meet your party is not the same as overland travel on the pen and paper game. In the pen and paper game, your party isn't getting killed in real time while you try and figure out if you've talked to the right NPC 37 times. In the pen + paper game, everyone starts the adventure at the same time, has plenty of time to do the adventure, and, most importantly, nobody knows what to expect. There is plenty of time to enjoy the story and crawl through. This is a real time experience, with people on limited schedules which would like to actually play the game for the hour or two they have to do so, not spend it walking around trying to figure out... well... you know.

Taojeff
12-11-2007, 11:01 PM
SUGGESTION 4: You should be able to add markers to any map and navigate to them, and it should be searchable.

The mapping system needs a lot of improvement. It's inferior to the UO map of nearly a decade ago.

Great Idea, I have asked for this before, but not often enough. It is a great feature. We should start 10 threads on the forums right away to get it added. :D Oh btw, thats how you get stuff around here done.

pACMANx
12-11-2007, 11:31 PM
Great Idea, I have asked for this before, but not often enough. It is a great feature. We should start 10 threads on the forums right away to get it added. :D Oh btw, thats how you get stuff around here done.

Thanks! It seems fairly unanimous - I'd really appreciate brief comment from a dev.

Xalted_Vol
12-12-2007, 12:35 AM
I feel any way the devs could make it easier and quicker to find the quest and quest giver like a question would come up like would you like to be directly transported to quest. There would be no options for the type of quests where you have to fight your way there. In the houses it would make sense to just transport there or the closest inn.

Xalted_Vol
12-12-2007, 01:30 AM
Why not just be able to double click on quest name and it would light up on the map and a arrow can point you there.

pACMANx
12-12-2007, 01:59 AM
Why not just be able to double click on quest name and it would light up on the map and a arrow can point you there.

This is more in line with my idea (at least as far as that particular concern).

HumanJHawkins
12-12-2007, 02:07 PM
/signed <enthusiastically>

pACMANx
12-13-2007, 01:35 AM
/signed <enthusiastically>

Appreciated :) Anything specific to add? I'd really like to get the attention of the devs on this.

HumanJHawkins
12-13-2007, 01:35 PM
Appreciated :) Anything specific to add? I'd really like to get the attention of the devs on this.

Well... You just covered several things I have asked about previously...

1) Auction House: Needs text search... I.e. I don't care what kind of paralyzer... I just want a paralyzer without searching through every type of weapon.

2) Difficult to find quests. Some way of selecting from the quest list to have the next place you need to go (be it quest giver or entrance) would be great.

And, I'll add one:
3) It would be GREAT to have a warning that you are about to enter a quest that you are not yet ready for. Either that, or auto-give quests on entry if a person has missed talking to someone. There is nothing worse than finishing the 6th part of the Catacombs, only to be told that you forgot to talk to Dryden enough times.

There are half a dozen more, but I find that when you attack too many issues at once, people turn white, pass out, and forget about the whole list.

Codog
12-13-2007, 02:36 PM

You have my attention on this and I'll be forwarding this thread on to appropriate members of the team for discussion. Although this is not my area of expertise, I have had similar frustrations playing the game and often my Thursday night group ends up with somebody missing out on the quest reward for not having talked to the right NPC at the right time.

Instead of having the developers read the entire thread, maybe it would be appropriate for you to post a proposal in the Dog House thread. It might be good to write up a summary of features you would like to see. Post a statement of the problem with a description of features that would remedy the problem. Maybe collaborate with your friends here and work out the details. Then post it when you are reasonably certain that you have a solid proposal.

Some examples of independent features would be:

* Party leader highlighting -- On your map and minimap, the leader of the party should highlighted using a seperate color or different marker shape.

* Entry warning confirmations -- When you are entering a dungeon that you don't have the proper quest state for, you should have to confirm that it is ok with you to enter the dungeon though you won't qualify for the reward at the end.

* Rewrite of conversations -- When being presented with a quest, a summary conversation is presented with an "I'll do your quest!" button and a "I give up on your quest. :( " button. This text should be reviewable in the quest journal at any time.

etc.. etc..

Of course you'll provide more details than my weak examples up there, right?

When a designer is presented with a list of features that are described with a good bit of detail in them and sound justification, it is easier to hand it to engineering, art, or content with "How long would this take to implement?" In making these descriptions sometimes you will find some of the inherent trickery behind why the changes have not been made yet based on how time consuming particular aspects could be and how many departments (engineering, level design, art, special fx, animation...) it touches.

I can't promise that said proposal would be accepted, but I can ensure that it would land in appropriate hands and will be considered when future features are being planned. Often times when we post looking for feedback, the sheer volume of suggestions overwhelms us. I certainly expect that few people will hit on problems that we haven't been discussing internally. However, I'd bet my Turbine dice bag that we'll hear ideas that have not come up around the design table. I adhere to Thomas Edison's philosophy that the best way to have a great idea is to have lots of ideas.

In the proposal, I'd recommend giving a list of contributors and a link to the original thread as a reference point.

Feature requests come from lots of places from marketing, our executives, from overseas partners, our own designers, and from within subunits of the team. You have stiff competition, but I believe your voice is one of the most important. You are the customer and you know the product. Of course, everybody will have their own competing ideas and we can only do a fraction of what is requested. I can assure you that fewer proposals with higher quality will have more impact than an overwhelming quantity of proposals.

Since we have such a great community here, I feel confident that over time we can work together constructively to improve the game. We've had some great feedback on a number of threads that have positively impacted the game and the moral of this particular developer. :)

Thanks,

Codog

Missing_Minds
12-13-2007, 02:50 PM
And something else. If they are sound (as I will admit to not having read through all of them, but from the description Codog gave) don't give up on them. Good ideas often times takes getting the ear of the right Dev. I've been pushing for fixes to ranged attacks ever sense Mod 3 broke it. We are now getting fixes and changes in Mod 6 thanks to Codog. He loved my detailed post so much he gave me 500 xp for it. :) So don't give up and bring it up every so often. I think I averaged about ever 2 months or so. When I got a response, I didn't also keep harping on it, trying to bump a thread or anything of that sort. He was working on the changes so, I waited to see what the responses were going to be. Pretty sweet responses in my case.

Kambuk
12-13-2007, 03:19 PM
How about a button on the quest entry window that lets you get the quest from someone else in the party.

If you do this your end reward is one level less than if you got it from the NPC directly. I.E. hey mate i helped xxxx do that quest for you how about something for my effort?

If you have the time you can just go find the NPC or you can just take the slightly lesser loot reward and just get on with it.

Kambuk

muffinlad
12-13-2007, 03:40 PM
Several points from my perspective-

1) Finding your way to and from missions – This is an important part of the DDO experience. That frustration mirrors the quest. The fight is not the quest. Getting a ring bit off your finger and the bad guy falling into a lava pit is not the quest. The entire trip is the quest. I would like it to be easier to find via tools, but really don’t want anything that teleports you to the mission until the quest levels are much higher (Gates, etc.)
2) At the same time…..I agree that the double naming convention is often unneeded in this game. We might be in BAM (Black Anvil Mines), but the mission says Relic of a Sovereign Past. Yes, one is an area the other is a mission, etc. but it causes needless confusion. Are you in Durk’s, or are you in The Den of the Kobold Brothers? Durk’s is what it is called, the mission name….lets keep it simple.
3) Outside encounter areas are important for the game, especially on the way to new missions. The trouble I have with them is that mostly these outside encounters are 100% hostile to the party. Using Diplomacy or Haggle or Bluff or Intimidate will do little for the encounter, it is Axe, Spells or Run. Level 1 Kobolds will valiantly attack you if you are 1st level, or 14th.
4) City of Heroes has it right so that lower level encounters (where you get zero exp) will mostly just ignore you in encounter areas….basically hoping that you won’t kill them….while this is not always true to the story, it makes traveling much easier in lower level zones.
5) For outside zones, the GH has it mostly right, and puts SHRINES outside of missions that you have to fight to, or most of them. I see the orchard as a step back in that regard.

muffinopiner

pACMANx
12-13-2007, 03:56 PM
Since we have such a great community here, I feel confident that over time we can work together constructively to improve the game. We've had some great feedback on a number of threads that have positively impacted the game and the moral of this particular developer. :)

Thanks,

Codog

I can't thank you enough for your response, and will do exactly as you suggest.

Interested parties - I'd like to work on two general areas, and then integrate them into a concise proposal. I'm going to start a new thread to discuss both the navigation aspects, and the auction aspects of this proposal. Let's work out the details, get a consensus, and I'll post the final draft into Codog's thread.

See the Navigation discussion here: http://forums.ddo.com/showthread.php?p=1473991
See the Auction discussion here: http://forums.ddo.com/showthread.php?t=129751

Deragoth
12-14-2007, 10:45 AM
I can't thank you enough for your response, and will do exactly as you suggest.

Interested parties - I'd like to work on two general areas, and then integrate them into a concise proposal. I'm going to start a new thread to discuss both the navigation aspects, and the auction aspects of this proposal. Let's work out the details, get a consensus, and I'll post the final draft into Codog's thread.

See the Navigation discussion here: http://forums.ddo.com/showthread.php?p=1473991
See the Auction discussion here: http://forums.ddo.com/showthread.php?t=129751

Welcome to the forum community. Your presence seems to have had a positive effect already. Thanks :)

Someone should give this guy a forum title...

pACMANx
12-14-2007, 11:12 AM
Welcome to the forum community. Your presence seems to have had a positive effect already. Thanks :)

Someone should give this guy a forum title...

Wow, thanks - that really made my morning! Why not jump in and comment in the two threads- I really want to know what people think, apparently, regarding auctions, we have fairly divergent ideas. This is going to take some time! I'm hoping that with some active discussion, they'll get stickied, and we can really make a difference for new players.

Navigation / mapping: http://forums.ddo.com/showthread.php?p=1473991
Auction: http://forums.ddo.com/showthread.php?t=129751