PDA

View Full Version : How hard is this for you, Devs?

Nirvana
12-08-2007, 03:11 PM
How hard is it for you to code the arrow/bolt quiver for us?

Or increase the number of arrows/bolts per stack?

The current setting is getting very very very very... and very annoying.

Many people have requested this for a very very very very... and very long time.

-Nirv

Impaqt
12-08-2007, 03:13 PM
How hard is for you to let it rest for a bit.... We already know MAJOR upgrades for rangers and ranged combat as a whole are going into Mod 6...... Lets see what it brings.

Litz
12-08-2007, 03:19 PM
While were at it Wizzards need Fuzzy House Slippers to go with thier bath robes.. It's a travisty to run around barefooted on a cold stone floor..

Dane_McArdy
12-08-2007, 04:25 PM

Many people have requested this for a very very very very... and very long time.

-Nirv

They know, and expect something to be done for it.

Soon(TM)

Ron
12-08-2007, 04:29 PM
As a friend, as a friend, as an old enemeeeeeeeeee!

Best. Band. Ever.

QuantumFX
12-08-2007, 04:33 PM
OP: Good news for you. The developer who made the Gem/Collectible bags is working on it! (They announced that they were working on it shortly after they announced the bags.)

Litz
12-08-2007, 04:42 PM
OP: Good news for you. The developer who made the Gem/Collectible bags is working on it! (They announced that they were working on it shortly after they announced the bags.)

And the slippers did he mention the slippers?

Corvid7
12-08-2007, 04:45 PM

-Nirv

I found it quite annoying for a long time until I got 150 House D favor. Those returning arrows are a lifeline for a ranged ranger. Freed up an entire bag slot. I shoot things a lot...

BlueLightBandit
12-09-2007, 12:28 AM
And the slippers did he mention the slippers?

You -SAY- you want them, but you know as with everything else, they never turn out quite like you planned...

http://www.mrtandme.com/images/gallery/large/slippersa3.jpg

GuitarHero
12-09-2007, 12:52 AM
As a friend, as a friend, as an old enemeeeeeeeeee!

Best. Band. Ever.

nobody ever sings along when i play this on my guitar!!! they're always like, "I don't know the words!" And i'm all like, "Neither did Kobain, that didn't stop him, now did it?!?!"