PDA

View Full Version : So when will this get fixed

Serpent
12-07-2007, 02:31 PM
Long ago I was flagged for Abbot. I played it, beat it and waiting my three days. Suddenly nerf went into effect and it was near/totally impossible. Well i went to Sir Rohine to get the quest again. And he would not talk to me. Nada a word. Though maybe he heard me say something about his mother. Anyways i bug report it and wait. Long wait. Read the last 4 WDAs and there is no mention of fixing this large bug.

Suffice it to say, when will this get fixed/addressed. I'm boycotting the raid till then and with the possiblity that they are going to change it and make it completable I would like the chance. Until then boycott continues. So when WILL THIS GET FIXED!!

Thank you.

Impaqt
12-07-2007, 03:01 PM
How do you Boycott a Quest you cant run?

I thought this was fixed a long time ago..... just goes to show turbine doesnt want us inthe Abbot raid I guess... If they havent bothered even fixing the peple that cant due toa bug.

MysticTheurge
12-07-2007, 03:15 PM
How do you Boycott a Quest you cant run?

"You can't fire me! I QUIT!"

(That aside, it does seem odd. I assume you've contact In Game GMs already?)

Serpent
12-07-2007, 03:29 PM
"You can't fire me! I QUIT!"

(That aside, it does seem odd. I assume you've contact In Game GMs already?)

Yes I have. and by boycott I mean no practice, no attempt, not even when it does get fixed.

ChaosTheEternal
12-07-2007, 03:29 PM
How do you Boycott a Quest you cant run?Some people do have more than one character.

A guildmate of mine has had the same happen. His (at the time, only) raid ready character finished the raid, then couldn't repeat it. He had to get other characters raid ready. I haven't heard anything about it being fixed for him since, though.

Torosar
12-07-2007, 03:59 PM
Read the last 4 WDAs and there is no mention of fixing this large bug.

Lucky there's at least 4 more WDA's before mod 6 :)

Given the abbot can't be beaten anyway, it doesn't matter so much at the moment. Whenever the changes are made that are mentioned in the WDA and any others not mentioned yet, i really hope to see a fix for this implemented for the players who currently can't get in.. who knows.. maybe that's why the hotfix isn't out yet?