PDA

View Full Version : +Derneal has been spotted!

Sir_Lawrence
12-05-2007, 10:45 PM
Attention Citizens!

I have received reports this evening of +Derneal haunting about the harbor offering bribes of some sort to anyone who will join him in an uprising!

While disturbing, his actions are also puzzling, and we would like more information! Should you experience anything out of the ordinary, please report it to me immediately.

The coin lords thank you for your loyalty!

-Sir Lawrence

MysticTheurge
12-05-2007, 10:50 PM
Get him!

Lorien_the_First_One
12-05-2007, 11:11 PM
*tucks the bag of coins into my pocket* nothing to see here...move along...

MrNobody
12-06-2007, 12:51 AM
Seemed like a fairly friendly fellow, gave me sweets. What a clink would do with a candy cane is beyond me, but it's a nice gesture.

totmacher
12-06-2007, 01:19 AM
I will join Derneal's army for cash!

kensihin_Himura
12-06-2007, 01:24 AM
Lets join him, see what happens when evil people and good people fight in one big battle.

Thame
12-06-2007, 02:48 AM
Been huntin for almost an hour where is he?

Pyromaniac
12-06-2007, 04:40 AM
Where's the bribes? Uprising it is :)

Jaggie
12-06-2007, 06:02 AM
Antijaggie: Hmm... 'For the Glory of +Derneal' doesn't sound as good as 'For the Glory of +Tchurvul.' What are the benefits?

Trivilus
12-06-2007, 06:19 AM
Would rather see reports of the Jester haunting any zone as he posted on november 30th to start collecting coins. Well that and the post that stated the coins would start dropping on december 3rd, which was 3 days ago.

Thats just my opinion tho and hope I didnt hijack this thread too much:) Just getting tired of no Official date by any DDO person after so many requests already.

Lorien_the_First_One
12-06-2007, 07:05 AM
Would rather see reports of the Jester haunting any zone as he posted on november 30th to start collecting coins. Well that and the post that stated the coins would start dropping on december 3rd, which was 3 days ago.

Thats just my opinion tho and hope I didnt hijack this thread too much:) Just getting tired of no Official date by any DDO person after so many requests already.

You might want to lok at Dev Tracker before assuming there is no offical comment :)

Hey Guys,

I just wanted to come in and say that we appreciate your patience. This interview was done well in advance of it's publish date, and unfortunately, due to recent delays, the Festival could NOT start on the 3rd as we had originally planned. Currently we're shooting for next week. It's ready to go, we're just waiting for air traffic control to give us a take-off window.

Thanks again! I know its a tough to wait for, but it'll be worth it!

-Quarion

neilkjos
12-06-2007, 07:14 AM
I just logged on for a bit last night before going to bed, must have been about 11:00PM when there was this guy waving at me. We were in front of the gates going from the Harbor to the Marketplace. He had a helmet on so I couldn't see his face. I waved back at him and then before my feet appeared a candy cane! So I took it, greedily (of course). Then I thanked him, never thinking how unusual his name was (to have a + in front of it). He said he would call on me when he needed me to join forces, and laughed Muhahahaha. Then he ran off.

I never clued in to who he was until I got on to the forums this morning and read about him and his bribes. I was a victim! What should I have done? Attack him? Could I have even done that? I like my candy cane with 30 heal moderate wounds, though. Maybe he isn't such a bad guy.

ccheath776
12-06-2007, 08:32 AM
Terrah gets offered a bribe by +Derneal.
A slight pause.
Terrah doubles over in laughter
BUWAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAhahahahah

ccheath776
12-06-2007, 08:34 AM
Hahahahahahhahaha
Hahahahaa

ccheath776
12-06-2007, 08:35 AM
HAHAHAHA... oh scuse me can you ask that question again?

"Why yes I am offering a bribe to join my forc...."

BUWAHAHAHAHAHA

Trivilus
12-06-2007, 09:00 AM
Thanks Lorien,

I have actually been checking all the forums and missed that post. Would have been easier for them to sticky something in the general forums where everyone goes or just even an announcment.

But again i dont want to hijack this thread just wanted more of a clarification which you did faster than the officials for me:)

I dont make cookies or cupcakes, but I'll hand you an ice cold Beer how's that:)

ccheath776
12-06-2007, 09:27 AM
Thanks Lorien,

I have actually been checking all the forums and missed that post. Would have been easier for them to sticky something in the general forums where everyone goes or just even an announcment.

But again i dont want to hijack this thread just wanted more of a clarification which you did faster than the officials for me:)

I dont make cookies or cupcakes, but I'll hand you an ice cold Beer how's that:)

Beer? Its not the same as a good ole fashion cupcake.

Lorien_the_First_One
12-06-2007, 09:47 AM

lol no problem, I'll meet you at the Lobster for that beer later.

MrNobody
12-06-2007, 12:54 PM
"Will overthrow the coinlords for candy" . . . . how are the forces of good supposed to take that battlecry seriously

Borrigain
12-06-2007, 12:58 PM
Crud! I'm still stuck at work.

:(

Why do all the fun things happen when I'm chained to the oars?

Borr.

woodspider
12-07-2007, 11:25 AM
So when is the battle going to start? I realy hope you are not planning on it for tonight.

dakkon75
12-07-2007, 08:09 PM
(General): [Manards] (Combat): You killed +Derneal. That was the scene today at the wayward lobster when +Derneal was apprehended during one of his appearances. But is this really the end of his rampant tyranny? Only time will tell. :)

TolanColan
12-07-2007, 08:34 PM
there were thugs in the arena at the lobster...they were killed ...a couple by me personally with cometfalls and flamestrikes...why where they there...who were they?