PDA

View Full Version : The Nerfs are coming, the NERFS ARE COMING!

Lithic
12-04-2007, 03:18 PM
Pray to your mudball gods, for you will all soon feel the wrath of the mighty nerf bat. (The bat, it hurts!)

Repent from your dwarvish ways before it is too late! (We seek forgiveness for our poorly planned characters)

So Sayeth the Lithic (All hail the mighty Lithic)

twix
12-04-2007, 03:20 PM
Dwarves are the master race :) But dont worry the wf are right below us .

captain1z
12-17-2007, 08:33 PM

The official list of Uberz:

Dwarf = most uberz, Cupcake was originally a dwarf (the dirty truth revealed)
Drow = best caster/rogue/dex fighter
human = bonus feat more, skill points, no penalty to attributes....good 32 pt builds and bonuses at 14th level
Warforged = immunities, some DR potential
halfling = bonus AC, +10 bonus to find a group with Cupcake
elf = uuhhhhmmmm

as you can see ......warforged sit 4th on the list. And even then barely as that spot was almost lost it came down to warforged immunities VS. +1 to AC and +10 bonus to group with cupcake ....it was close indeed...but we may have to recount to be sure.

query
01-08-2008, 01:57 AM
Wait.

This wasn't just a song?

Get over yourselves chicken littles. We all got nerfs one time or another. Heck, remember when we had to purchase our Warforged Racial abilities? Look to what the Dwarf race can do now, don't use exploits that force lowering abilities, and enjoy the frickin' game gurd durn it!

FluffyCalico
04-04-2008, 12:11 AM

human = bonus feat more, skill points, no penalty to attributes....good 32 pt builds and bonuses at 14th level
elf = uuhhhhmmmm

as you can see ......warforged sit 4th on the list. And even then barely as that spot was almost lost it came down to warforged immunities VS. +1 to AC and +10 bonus to group with cupcake ....it was close indeed...but we may have to recount to be sure.

It may be the players and not the class. But I put dorfs dead last. Every Dorf fighter/barb I have come across is nothing but a pile of HP that takes more damage than any fighter should.
And for humans you left off their biggest reason to take as a fighter. The bounses they get to all heals

esoitl
04-04-2008, 12:25 AM

elf = uuhhhhmmmm

you may have forgottent that Haliflings also get a +1 to all saves and have enhancement line to boost those up further
haliflings are amazing - a shame you don't see more of them around

i don't want to rank them all as i find it's preference but i have played every rce besides WF so far..... they all function just the same depending on your class
build a character the same way with each race and you'll see - they will all stack up very close and each will have strengths and weaknesses with each build

esoitl
04-04-2008, 12:27 AM
It may be the players and not the class. But I put dorfs dead last. Every Dorf fighter/barb I have come across is nothing but a pile of HP that takes more damage than any fighter should.
And for humans you left off their biggest reason to take as a fighter. The bounses they get to all heals

i have a dwarf Pally/Fighter that barely gets scratched and has a better reflex save than the rogues i have played with
Barbs, no matter what race, will get smacked a lot as they can't achieve a high enough AC to matter for the majority of the game

Ghoste
04-04-2008, 12:42 AM
There's that legendary dwarven size perception through ale goggles for ya...below...pft! Can't believe a midget just said that.

Naturelaughslast
04-04-2008, 12:51 AM
The Devs are aware of the "imbalance" and are already doing some tweaking with the enhancement lines- as you can see with the improvements to the halfing one in the upcoming mod. Dwarves will not be nerfed but other class enhancement lines will be improved upon.

FluffyCalico
04-04-2008, 12:55 AM
The Devs are aware of the "imbalance" and are already doing some tweaking with the enhancement lines- as you can see with the improvements to the halfing one in the upcoming mod. Dwarves will not be nerfed but other class enhancement lines will be improved upon.

So again the characters will get stronger and the dungeons even more of a joke. You do realise you origionally only got 4 enhancements and no AH to get gear on. And most dungeons are even easier now. Add in AH gear and tons of enhancements and you see all 6s going on SC elite and all 7-8 taking on maze (not the attunement one) in GH on normal. Over power things much more and you will have level 10s doing some of vale.

Lithic
04-04-2008, 12:22 PM
You guys DO realize this thread is like a year old?

and the nerfs ARE STILL COMING! Mark my words! DOooOOoooooOOOOOOMMMM!

Stealthbr
04-14-2008, 06:31 PM
Wow lol, doom. Behold, the doom song:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fqcn_TPu4qQ

Inspire
04-24-2008, 02:37 AM
You guys DO realize this thread is like a year old?

Lol! They Got Us Pretty Good Didnt They? I Cant Seem To Find A Reason To Play Dwarf Anymore *Sniff*

Ima Drown My Sadness In Another Ale:D