PDA

View Full Version : Guild: Dedicated Teams - Thelanis (Draczel’s Monday Niters)

Erland
12-03-2007, 09:23 PM
Draczel's Monday Niters - Main Thread

Time and Date: Monday Night / 7:30pm EST till 11pm or 12am EST /

Start Date: Monday Dec 3rd 2007

Team Leader
Name: Draczel / Race: Drow / Class: Wizard (2)/ Player: Erland
Active Team -
Name: Zinnadora LoreWeaver/ Race: Elf / Class: Bard (2)/ Player: Krysta Shadowvol
Name: Bailin Oathkeeper /Race: Dwarf /Class: Cleric (2)/ Player: Drunkdwarf13
Name: Kaegin / Race: ? / Class: Ranger (4) / Player: NwMacabre
Name: Nedjss Kilana / Race: Drow / Class: Ranger (2) Rouge (1) / Player: Nelve
Name: Ayzon Silentfoot / Race: Halfling/ Class: Rouge (2) / Player: Paine

All 6 spots are currently filled - HOWEVER, we seem to have a great deal of interest (which is good) so what is required is for someone to step up and become team leader for a 2nd Monday night team!

Erland
12-03-2007, 09:48 PM
The new team (consisting of Draczel, Zinnadora and Bailin) started in the Wavecrest tavern. It was decided to speak to Lord Goodblades who had a reputation for employing adventures. The team ran three tasks for him; a quick run into a warehouse to recover some lost scrolls, a rather nasty descent into a guardsman tomb to recover a ancient set of daggers and into the sewers where rumor told of a case of healing potions lost in a mad alchemist lab. Lord Goodblades rewarded us well for these tasks, but the whole thing was to gain items to trade for the fabulous Sword of Tesyus. It seems that the whole thing was a bit of a joke, but profitable nonetheless.

After, Goodblades we found a group of guards looking to wager on adventures running through a section of sewers called the ‘low road’. Feeling full of ourselves given the way we handled Lord Goodblades tasks, we took them up on the offer. The low road did not prove to be much of a challenge, but it gave us enough experience to learn a few new tricks from the trainers.

After the ‘low road’ we took our ease at a tavern over the bay called the leaky dinghy. We found several employers there. A young lady named Kensellen d'Jorasco of the house Jarasco told us her ward was missing and hoped we could help to find her and a man named Carberent d'Deneith of the house Deneith was concerned about the thief of goods from a warehouse near by. We went searching for Ms. d’Jorasco’s ward and found a haunted warehouse filled with undead and a necromancer. Victorious against the fiends, we ran into a man on the street (by name Edrun Faern) who told us kobolds just kidnapped his young daughter. We followed the creatures into the sewers and rescued the girl from not only kobolds, but also a hobgoblin who was clearly leading the foul creatures!

By then, it was getting dark, the perfect time for a thief to steel Carberent’s goods. We entered the warehouse and set a watch around the valuables inside. Sure enough, a bold group of thieves tried to win passed us, but were no match for the three of us. Had they been smarter and attacked all at once, we might have been overwhelmed!

Returning to the dingy to rest and collect our rewards, we decided to wait and search for more companions before following two other leads; a place called Butchers Path and a story about two kobold chieftains from a drunk.

Erland
12-12-2007, 07:21 PM
From the journal of Draczel:

After failing to find more companions, I meet back up with Zinnadora and Bailin in the leaky dingy. We decided that it would not be too dangerous for the three of us to look into the drunks’ story. In the Harbor Masters plaza we found the sewer tunnels that were, according to Durk, the home of the two kobold brother chieftains.

As it turned out, the drunk’s secret was true; the sewers were infested with kobolds, slimes and a couple of Trogs! We battled through the creatures and slew dozens of the foul beasts. Zinnadora was magnificent; the bard put aside her lute and went to work with her blade! Bailin was incredible, his mace, aglow with holy fire wrought havoc on the foul creatures. My own contribution, modest as they may have been, counted towards our victory. Many kobolds fell before my spells. Our greatest challenge came when we ran afoul of a giant slime by the name of Muck! The creature was powerful, but Bailin pounded the creature in a pile of goop. A nearby chest, that the slime was apparently guarding, contained a great deal of treasure, but nothing more valuable than the weapon Muckbane Bailin drew from it!

After leaving stinking sewers of the kobold brothers, we came across a very upset man named Garrison Felmar. He claimed a Trog stole his pack containing all the tools he used to make a living. We vowed to get them back for him. Garrison said the Trog took the pack down a near by sewer tunnel. So, once again, we descended into the sewers of Stormreach. And, once again we encounter the inhabitants of the dank places below the city. Kobolds and slime assaulted us as we searched. Fortunately, with the help of Bailins’ new weapon, Muckbane, they were little more than annoying. The Trog, his accomplices and guards, including a vile worg named Furor, were dispatched and Garrison’s pack was recovered.

We decided to take up Mistress Ahura challenge and Walk the infamous Butcher’s Path. The place was, of course, in the sewers again! And, like the others, infested with similar inhabitants. Deep in the darkness, we found that we had been followed. A rouge named Issuldor Sunshadow, that I had tried to recruit, had been shadowing us. He was a slippery fellow, and joined us briefly, but apparently had pressing business elsewhere because he vanished shortly after he arrived. Needless to we found the end of the Butcher’s Path coming through it slightly worse for wear, but alive and victorious!

After the challenges of the Leaky Dingy, we decided to explore more of the city and came across a guard name Jung who had lost his badge in a fight with the Bonebite Tribe of Kobolds. He let it slip that we might make a name for ourselves if we killed the Tribes new leader who had organized them into a far more of a problem than they had been before. Jung let us know were to find their hideout, but warned us to be cautious, as they have been known to be allied with Bugbears! Sure enough, there were Bugbears, and Kobolds and Spiders! It seems that the spiders that infested the lair, took the badge because it was shinny. We fought our way through the ranks to try while searching for the leader. We entered a room and quickly slew a kobold chieftain. We thought our victory complete when the door smashed open and revealed the true power behind the Bonebites, an Ogre by the name of Blood-Knuckles! Zin and Bailin leaped to the attack. I focused my mind, spitting out words of power a fast as I dared, putting much more power behind them than normal. I threw fire at the beast while Zin and Bailin slashed at it! The creature did not fall from my attack and turned to me. Willing the power to my mind, I spoke the words again, but before I could finish the Ogre swung a mighty blow and I stumbled before it! Somehow I managed to maintain my concentration and threw fire at the creature again. The beast fell as a swarm of kobolds charged into the room. Before I could focus my attention one of the little beasts put his blade into my side. As I fell, Bailin turned from his foe and called down the power of his god to throw a healing spell on me. Rising, I managed to flame the mob as Zin and Bailin dropped the last few.

After returning Jung’s’ badge, we decided to rest at a tavern across from the former hideout of the Bonebites. In the Wayward Lobster, Brother Augustus who asked us to help the Church of the Silver Flame by clearing out a den of gamblers and thieves. The job was straightforward and for once, did not include any kobolds! The hired thugs took exception to our mission, but were quickly dispatched. We destroyed every gambling table we could find and even confronted the boss. Returning to the Lobster, we decided to hang around to see if any more jobs would come our way.

Nelve
01-09-2008, 11:06 AM
Justing coming back to the game after being away for 6 months.Hoping for more than just running quests for XP and best time.I do miss the days of PnP D and D,so if you have room,just tell me when and where. Let me know what the group needs are.

Krysta_Shadowvol
01-09-2008, 01:33 PM
Welcome,

I can't speak for Draczel but I'm pretty sure we have room for one more.

My guess would be a rogue since our's has been MIA but again it's up to Draczel.

I'm sure he will reply soon and if not look us up on Monday the 14th @ 7:30 pm Est .

Nelve
01-09-2008, 01:48 PM
Thanks for getting back with me.Can I get alittle info when you have time ?What levels is the group at and should I go ahead and make a char. and try to get to your levels solo before Monday

Krysta_Shadowvol
01-10-2008, 10:15 AM
Do you have a class in mind?

We are level 3 now. We have done the Leaky Dingy quest' and some of the Lobster such as Badry's quest's.

Here is the link for the Website:

http://www.guildportal.com/Guild.aspx?ForumID=1043235&GuildID=221008&TabID=1863143.

You can look at the guidelines and see what quest's we run so far.

If you want to solo the quest's to catch up before monday that would be good just keep in mind that one of he rules is

"The Toon for the team is for that team only. No outside adventuring or PUGing." Solo play is up to the team leader." Solo play is ok as long as you remain in the same level as the team.

If you need more information just let me know either by post or pm.

Erland
01-10-2008, 07:18 PM
Welcome aboard. We would be glad to have you. Please be sure to post your characters name so we can look for you Monday!

Nelve
01-10-2008, 11:32 PM
My character's name is Nedjss Kilana. See you guys on Monday.

nibel
01-16-2008, 08:45 PM
Do you have a slot to a Halfling Paladin of Dol Dorn?

Erland
01-18-2008, 08:05 PM
Do you have a slot to a Halfling Paladin of Dol Dorn?

Yup, would love to have a Paladin in the group:D!

nibel
01-18-2008, 10:40 PM
Sorry for the false hope, Erland. I forget that i will not have time on mondays. Stay with the spot open.

Erland
01-21-2008, 03:50 PM
Sorry group, Draczel is way sick but still has to work in the morning. Thus the group tonight is canceled.

Nelve
01-21-2008, 04:33 PM
Thats ok, hope you get to feeling better

Krysta_Shadowvol
01-21-2008, 07:15 PM
See you next week, Feel better soon.

raffhawk
01-25-2008, 08:46 PM
Returning to DDO after a long break. I'm reliable for Mondays but have not rolled a new character yet. Given your current make-up it is tough to decide. I'm not a rogue fan but am open to suggestions. Let me know if you've any interest and I'll be online as soon as I finish downloading the updates.

Erland
01-27-2008, 04:44 PM
welcome,

rouge and fighter types are needed. but honestly we could fit just about anything in :) so it's up to you.

Nevthial
01-27-2008, 09:36 PM
I can roll up a pure Rogue (don't much like multi-classing) if you'd rather be a Fighter, Raffhawk, and we can run the Harbor together to catch up with the rest of the party. That is, assuming I can be on the team. Erland, if you could pop over to http://www.guildportal.com/Guild.aspx?GuildID=221008 and answer my post in the forums, I can reactivate my account.

-Paine

xanvar
01-27-2008, 09:46 PM
If you guys really want a rogue I love playing the sneaky little guys. I don't really have any characters on your server so I would be limited to non drow, maybe even a dwarf. You can send me a PM here on these forums if your interested in dragging me along.

Krysta_Shadowvol
01-28-2008, 04:11 PM
Hello Paine

I tried to reply to your post on the Dedicated teams forum and was unsucessfull. Hope to meet you tonight.

Paine
01-28-2008, 05:37 PM
Wheee...I can post as myself again!!

I'll try to catch you folks in Stormreach tonight.

Paine
01-28-2008, 10:23 PM
Had a good runthrough of Waterworks tonight, looking forward to more in the future. Raffhawk, if you're still interested, a Fighter would definitely fill the gap in the party.

BioZombie
01-29-2008, 05:33 PM
Nedjss said there might be an opening for one more, I have a paladin I could bring in. Just created him, but I'll solo him to 3 to get with the group. I'll be ready for monday if you got the room.

NwMacabre
01-30-2008, 02:57 PM
Hello, my name is Kaegin. Im interested in joining, im a level 4 Ranger.

Erland
02-04-2008, 12:45 PM
All 6 spots are currently filled - HOWEVER, we seem to have a great deal of interest (which is good) so what is required is for someone to step up and become team leader for a 2nd Monday night team!

Guys and Girls, check out and join the Designated Teams Home site and lets work out a spot for a new team!!!!

Paine
02-23-2008, 05:48 PM
Sorry folks, but I'm not going to be able to stay the whole time on Monday. I have to leave at 5:30 PST because my Astronomy lab group had to take the Monday night slot for our nighttime observations. Is there any chance we could start a little earlier than usual? Hopefully the sky will be clear and we can get it done and not have to try again the following Monday.

Krysta_Shadowvol
02-26-2008, 06:49 PM
We seem to be lacking some melee type's for our group now. At one point we had over 6 and now we only have 4. So if you are still intested look us up next monday.

Hope to see you then.

Krysta_Shadowvol
02-26-2008, 06:56 PM
Draczel's Monday Niters - Main Thread

Time and Date: Monday Night / 7:30pm EST till 11pm or 12am EST /

Start Date: Monday Dec 3rd 2007

Team Leader
Name: Draczel / Race: Drow / Class: Wizard (2)/ Player: Erland
Active Team -
Name: Zinnadora LoreWeaver/ Race: Elf / Class: Bard (2)/ Player: Krysta Shadowvol
Name: Bailin Oathkeeper /Race: Dwarf /Class: Cleric (2)/ Player: Drunkdwarf13
Name: Kaegin / Race: ? / Class: Ranger (4) / Player: NwMacabre
Name: Nedjss Kilana / Race: Drow / Class: Ranger (2) Rouge (1) / Player: Nelve
Name: Ayzon Silentfoot / Race: Halfling/ Class: Rouge (2) / Player: Paine

Nedjss and Kaegin Are you guy's Still interested in playing? Haven't seen you in a couple of week's. Hope to hear from you soon.

Paine
03-03-2008, 10:19 PM
Jesus H. Christ...was it just Monday? My abject apologies folks, my sense of chronology seems to have gone out the window when I came down with this cold. My bad. :(

NwMacabre
06-13-2008, 09:19 PM
Hello, this is Kaegin, i have 3 questions, is the group still going? Also, what level is the group? Where is the groups up to date stats shown? I have a lvl 4 ranger, and i might be interested.