PDA

View Full Version : Boo i say

Judo
12-03-2007, 09:11 PM
omg, is someone gonna kill Sylar already???

DaveyCrockett
12-03-2007, 09:20 PM
Hiro will one day soon.

That will be his defining moment.

Hin
12-03-2007, 09:21 PM

lol

Aesop
12-03-2007, 09:32 PM

NO Sylar will merely difuse into the subconscious of the world spreading his power to the others ... but he will never truly die

Aesop

captain1z
12-03-2007, 09:35 PM
But I got it on TIVO.......gotta love syler and that sexy little cheerleader.

Show is awesome!!!!!!!

*Hey Aesop.......I quote your sig at work......thanx.....gets the guys thru the day. :)

DaveyCrockett
12-03-2007, 09:37 PM
and that sexy little cheerleader.

Personally I try not to see characters portrayed as minors as 'sexy', but maybe you're under 18, in which case I suppose you can think that all you want. Now Nikki, that's another story :D

transtemporal
12-03-2007, 10:08 PM
Personally I try not to see characters portrayed as minors as 'sexy', but maybe you're under 18, in which case I suppose you can think that all you want. Now Nikki, that's another story :D

Sure, but Hayden whatshername is no more a minor than Jason Preistly, Shannon Doherty, Jennie Garth or Tori Spelling were in Beverly Hills 90210 when that started. 16 going on 26!

McSurlykins
12-03-2007, 10:22 PM

hush judo...btw your mom wanted me to let you know she's gonna be a lil late :D

Cowdenicus
12-03-2007, 10:23 PM
OK that was a weak ending for the season.

I cant believe they shot Peter. How Hiro did Andy though, was priceless.

Cheg
12-04-2007, 01:20 AM
They shot Nathan, not Peter.

DaveyCrockett
12-04-2007, 01:23 AM
And it's not like people die, with that needle being passed around these days.

Chronidus
12-04-2007, 06:30 AM
Sylar: Im always a "head" of everyone else

aldan
12-04-2007, 07:25 AM
Sylar cannot die, he is the only one who can really bring balance to the good vs evil struggle. Kill Sylar, and the show goes with it. We love to hate him.

jjflanigan
12-04-2007, 07:27 AM
You guys suck -- you should really mark your posts as spoilers if you are going to give away information from the episode that we haven't all watched yet :P

Furgulder
12-04-2007, 07:50 AM
I think there is a little Sylar in all of us...

Cowdenicus
12-04-2007, 08:49 AM
You guys suck -- you should really mark your posts as spoilers if you are going to give away information from the episode that we haven't all watched yet :P

LOL

In_Like_Flynn
12-04-2007, 09:18 AM
Please move to Off Topic.

Prinstoni
12-04-2007, 09:24 AM
Hey Judo. Glad to see your still here too...

Laith
12-04-2007, 10:02 AM
OK that was a weak ending for the season.writer's strike

Kargon
12-04-2007, 10:55 AM
Bah. silly non spoilamer warnaming post. and kargon just dropped in to say 'Kargon was saying Boo-Urns...'

KoboldKiller
12-04-2007, 11:15 AM
The Sylar situation is the reason I stopped watching the show after last season. :mad:

Laith
12-04-2007, 11:22 AM
The Sylar situation is the reason I stopped watching the show after last season. :mad:
sylar won't die until peter dies or goes evil. odds are, they'll both die in the same scene.

if sylar was dead, peter would be the mutant numero uno... can't let the good guys have that.

BUpcott
12-04-2007, 01:22 PM

pretty weak reason IMO, I mean would you rather they make a new bogus villain every season? Even batman and superman had a steady rotation of bad guys.

captain1z
12-04-2007, 06:29 PM
season 1 created the monster that is Sylar.
- a nobody that gained terrible powers and used them for truly evil purposes

season 2 pulled him out of the spot light
- trying to develop other characters (with mixed results)
- in the end they really succeeded in developing Sylar further...proving that even without his power
hes still one bad dude.
- Hiro is really developing as is Peter (even tho hes just a patsy for anyone who can think up a 1/2 decent lie)

*In an effort to avoid spoilers (even tho its Tuesday..come-on people) i will say the 2 heroes we lost:

- one we have a replacement for (and I dont think Its neccessary for 3 people to have that power....turns tho show
in a direction I dont think they wanna go)

- The other I have a feeling will be back

....................sometimes people who are not sure of what to do next need a martyr to inspire them to great things.

Alavatar
12-04-2007, 06:35 PM

I have no idea what you people are talking about.

KoboldKiller
12-04-2007, 06:39 PM
pretty weak reason IMO, I mean would you rather they make a new bogus villain every season? Even batman and superman had a steady rotation of bad guys.

It's not that it is the fact that he tends to constantly come out on top plus the typical "we have him where we want him then delay so he escapes" scenarios get redundant. I have actually beagun having problems with most programming these days. TV shows have become stale. Now I'm not saying I could write anything better but most TV and movies to boot have become predictable. Anyway just MHO.

captain1z
12-04-2007, 06:53 PM
It's not that it is the fact that he tends to constantly come out on top plus the typical "we have him where we want him then delay so he escapes" scenarios get redundant. I have actually beagun having problems with most programming these days. TV shows have become stale. Now I'm not saying I could write anything better but most TV and movies to boot have become predictable. Anyway just MHO.

There was a book that said you can only have 110 different story types on TV. Everything else is just the individual characters perspective

I cant list all 110 but if your interested Im sure one could look it up.... if one were inclined to do so.

Mookie_Mashfoot
12-04-2007, 07:27 PM
Yeah, I wasn't happy with the way it ended either. I figured they'd give his powers back to him, but I was still bummed about it.

Hopefully the strike will end soon. There's already too much (WAY too much) reality shows on the way it is.