PDA

View Full Version : What kind of weapons TWF

Sual
11-30-2007, 06:25 PM
is there a selected set of weapons that you can use if you do weapons finesse..? or can use use all weapons.

Also What is the best/most dps 1handed weapon.

AND when you pick weapons finesse does it mean that you do not need str to determain damage... or do you need dex to wield two weapons ontop of needing str to do better dmg?

sigtrent
12-01-2007, 03:42 AM
Thre is a limited set of weapons you can use with finesse. The finesse feat will list them if you hover over it in game. Basicaly it is all the "light" weapons and Rapiers wtih Rapier being the best of them by far.

The best one handed damage weapon. Often a Wounding Puncturing Rapier, although it doesn't strictly deal damage so much as attacks a creatures constitution directly. (You die when you have no constitution.) I don't knwo what the best single fixed weapon in game is for one handers. As a base weapon Kopesh (an exotic) is often the best damage all other things being equal.

With weapon finesse, dex determines your attack bonus, but strength still determines your damage bonus.

Sual
12-01-2007, 04:14 AM
Thre is a limited set of weapons you can use with finesse. The finesse feat will list them if you hover over it in game. Basicaly it is all the "light" weapons and Rapiers wtih Rapier being the best of them by far.

The best one handed damage weapon. Often a Wounding Puncturing Rapier, although it doesn't strictly deal damage so much as attacks a creatures constitution directly. (You die when you have no constitution.) I don't knwo what the best single fixed weapon in game is for one handers. As a base weapon Kopesh (an exotic) is often the best damage all other things being equal.

With weapon finesse, dex determines your attack bonus, but strength still determines your damage bonus.
Yep basically what i found out after alot of digging but thank you very much