PDA

View Full Version : Looking for a group of Newbies

LizardDank
11-30-2007, 11:23 AM
Hey there I'm pretty new to DDO but not to roleplaying. I'm looking to join or even start up a group of newbies that can grow into a powerful one together. I am still learning and I figure if I can find other newbies maybe we can learn together to play. I know the rules are there but it seems to be that you really need to play for a while to really figure the game.

If you are interested either PM me of leave a post here. I'll play on any server and most nights. Just let me know when and where.

LizardDank
12-01-2007, 03:21 PM
Guess I should of said anytime after 4pm est.

AndrosCrotonus
12-03-2007, 03:49 PM
We’re not a new group, but RP can be hard to find.

I lead a slow play Dedicated group of Role Players Tuesday night’s on Sarlona at 8 pm ET. We’re all in the L-4 to L-6 range and currently have one open spot. Here is a link to our main thread:

Dedicated Teams Guild Tuesdays on Sarlona (http://forums.ddo.com/showthread.php?t=113832)

Send me a PM or make a post if you’re interested in joining the fun.

LizardDank
12-06-2007, 06:07 AM
I'm still looking for a regular group to play with. Sarlona hopefully since I have 2 char. there both are 3L dwarf fighters, Gritten Orksbane and Stonerheart. I can usally be found any day after 4:20 EST. Look me up or send me a PM.

LizardDank
12-10-2007, 05:06 AM
Well still have not really found a group to run with yet. There has to be someone or ones that want to run around in dungeons. Just to hard to do all of the quest on Solo. So please drop me a pm or post here and lets get hooked up and roll!

AMERON
12-10-2007, 06:03 AM
If you would be willing to move to Khyber, we invite you to join the Storm Riders.....we are a very friendly guild with a good player base..please check out this link.....we have a variety of things we do like tuesday night "bare bones"(no-sent gear or auction house) and some members do a RP night...

we can get you acclimated easily to Khyber with some guild funds and good groups to run with

http://forums.ddo.com/showthread.php?t=120200

and check out our website www.guildportal.com search "storm riders" on khyber

LizardDank
12-10-2007, 11:24 AM
Hey thanks there! When I get home from work I'll start a new toon over there. Thanks again!

AMERON
12-10-2007, 11:36 AM
we have a few members on from about 4 pm est till? I will be on about 8:00pm est,

please look up any storm rider in game for a guild invite, or look for Ameron, Arlight, or Theologeis

see ya tonight

bcgone
12-12-2007, 06:45 AM
Can you say amen?

Hey there I'm pretty new to DDO but not to roleplaying. I'm looking to join or even start up a group of newbies that can grow into a powerful one together. I am still learning and I figure if I can find other newbies maybe we can learn together to play. I know the rules are there but it seems to be that you really need to play for a while to really figure the game.

I spent over two hours last night trying desperately to find any sort of low level group. Of course, once I found a group, they ran so quickly from task to task that I was panting in front of the computer. Let me know if you could use one more old school player.

BC

AMERON
12-12-2007, 10:17 AM
well BCGONE we welcomed Lizarddank last night into our guild and he seemed to have a great time, tuesday night is our lowbie night always so we took it slow and showed him around......

you are more than welcome to join us, we are an excellent guild for new people on Khyber

LizardDank
12-12-2007, 11:08 AM
Yes for sure...I had a great time last night...until work called...but they took their time with me and explained alot of things.

AMERON
12-12-2007, 11:21 AM
we also have a guild website, www.guildportal.com and search "storm riders" under khyber, to look at some general guild chat, lizard....you should sign up ther so you can post on our forums

LizardDank
12-12-2007, 03:17 PM
I thought I did sign up...I'm going to be on again tonight. I would like to keep playing this toon for now. Then get into others. So if you are on look me up!