PDA

View Full Version : No festival coins this week

totmacher
11-27-2007, 02:50 AM
Maybe next? *crosses fingers*

MrCow
11-27-2007, 02:56 AM
Well, it isn't December yet. You have to get the Festivus Jester and his elven slaves enough time to create all of those coins.

Memnir
11-27-2007, 02:58 AM
Elvish slaves?
Here I thought the reason why we had no Gnomes in the game was that the Jester was hogging them all - forcing them into year-round Coin Production in his sweatshops.

MrCow
11-27-2007, 03:01 AM
Gnomes are banned from Xen'drik from the fear that they would unknowingly blow it up. Trust me, Xen'drik is far better without the little scatterbrained mischief makers running around. Of all people I would know what a gnome is capable of being I was created by one.

stockwizard5
11-27-2007, 08:04 AM
Anybody remember the date last year that festivus started?

Rowanheal
11-27-2007, 08:32 AM
Shoot Darn... I was sorta hoping he would be around.

Sigh.

Oh well. Like the rest of ya, I will have to hope for next week I suppose :)

See ya in Stormreach,

-R

rhenford
11-27-2007, 09:33 AM
I found some coins left over from last year in my bank on a little used alt. I wonder if they will still be good?

-Rhenford

Avonwey
11-27-2007, 10:33 AM
I CAN'T WAIT for the coins... last year I collected them in quantities that most guild mates found unbelievable.

I still have a stack of the dancing cookies, and a few dozen candy canes...

Vorn
11-27-2007, 10:42 AM
Gnomes are banned from Xen'drik from the fear that they would unknowingly blow it up. Trust me, Xen'drik is far better without the little scatterbrained mischief makers running around. Of all people I would know what a gnome is capable of being I was created by one.

Oh, and here I thought the Gnomes were responsible for all the things like 'of deception' or a 'featherfalling ring of feather fall once/day'...having scattered these lovely gifts across Xen'drik they discovered, to their misfortune, that their Giant masters were not amused and so they were banished forever into the nether realms. Their legacy lives on, however, every time I open a chest....:p

Griphon
12-02-2007, 06:09 AM

I'm thinking MrCow here has gnomes from Dragonlance in mind rather than Eberron ones. But let me say.. We're lucky either way.

Eberron gnomes are tricksy gossip mongers, I tell ya. We'd have them blabbering all day about who was raiding which boss.. who pulled the last vorpal.. (And for RPers) Who's alt character was secretly seeing somebody else's Alt character in back allies for illicit reasons.

Symar-FangofLloth
12-02-2007, 08:00 AM
I'm thinking MrCow here has gnomes from Dragonlance in mind rather than Eberron ones. But let me say.. We're lucky either way.

Eberron gnomes are tricksy gossip mongers, I tell ya. We'd have them blabbering all day about who was raiding which boss.. who pulled the last vorpal.. (And for RPers) Who's alt character was secretly seeing somebody else's Alt character in back allies for illicit reasons.

They could still blow it up. They are, after all, still crazy little tinkerers on top of running the mafia.

Wertik
12-02-2007, 03:45 PM
PPLEasseeeeeeeeeee

Lorien_the_First_One
12-02-2007, 03:57 PM
Can We Just Get The Festivus Jester To Dress Like Santa

Ick, he already is too Christmassy... Can we please get him to dress less like Santa? I know at least 4 people that left the game last December when they saw him handing out candycanes and coal.

Lithic
12-02-2007, 04:27 PM
Ick, he already is too Christmassy... Can we please get him to dress less like Santa? I know at least 4 people that left the game last December when they saw him handing out candycanes and coal.

Chances are they had lots of other, major-er reasons to leave and found that an easier excuse.
If they really left because of that, then that's pathetic.

ronlamb
12-02-2007, 05:12 PM
I have been wondering when the jester would show up again, although I still have a lot of bank slots still holding some of last years items, including Beholder Cookies for when I am bored.