PDA

View Full Version : Downtime = loot weekend

Dragion
11-27-2007, 12:40 AM
Been awhile since we had a loot weekend. Maybe this excessive downtime will be paid back by +1 loot lv, hmmm? I missed most of the previous loot days, so it would be really nice to get another one. Why do downtimes happen on my days off. I wanna play then, but I guess it happens. So, loot day for compensation of time I missed playing that I technically paid for. What say you?:D

Lauranthis
11-27-2007, 12:42 AM
well loot weekend may provide a temporary sence of relief.. but then we all complain about server lag or quest closures..

MrCow
11-27-2007, 12:43 AM
At least there won't be quest closures due to an overpopulation of never ending oozes. :D

Sparker
11-28-2007, 12:37 AM
Been awhile since we had a loot weekend. Maybe this excessive downtime will be paid back by +1 loot lv, hmmm? I missed most of the previous loot days, so it would be really nice to get another one. Why do downtimes happen on my days off. I wanna play then, but I guess it happens. So, loot day for compensation of time I missed playing that I technically paid for. What say you?:D

For all players who had an active subscription on 11/26/2007 to any Turbine game, we will automatically extend your current billing period by one day. Your new billing date will be reflected at myaccount.turbine.com after the change takes effect.

Dungeons and Dragons Onlineā„¢ players will receive a Candy Cane for every character on their account. This is an item with 30 charges of Heal Moderate and is usable at any level.

brshelton
11-28-2007, 12:49 AM
why did asheron's call get a loot weekend? are they more special? am i gonna have to call the NAACP over this?!

Falco_Easts
11-28-2007, 04:22 AM
This couldn't have been added to one of the other 20 "We lost some game time so i want a pony" threads?
Even though I have missed the previous one myself, no, we don't need another loot weekend. Please.