PDA

View Full Version : ATTN: nbhs275

Ninety
11-24-2007, 07:27 AM
Can you please finish the trade you offered for raid loot?

Ghoste
11-24-2007, 08:04 AM
How do you go about trading raid loot?

Beherit_Baphomar
11-24-2007, 08:07 AM
Im assuming the OP pulled raid loot, switched it to the accused and the accused ran off without trading.

Shady, very shady.

bobbysmooth
11-24-2007, 12:38 PM
I have read all the posts regarding this matter and come to the conclusion you are both knuckleheads. First thing, trading raid loot in pugs is very risky to say the least. Accepting the terms " all the tomes i have " is absurd on your part. If you conduct your daily life like this i will by your car for all the money i have in my right pocket, no wait my left pocket you choose. Not very smart. Secondly if your the sneaky one who said I will trade you " all the tomes I have " you are quilty as well. This is a trick people use on some who are either too trusting or not very bright to try to GET OVER on them. Do you want the money in my right or left pocket. You were unclear on your offer. Did you do this on purpose? After reading YOUR post and the way you clearly state thats what YOU said,I would have to say yea, you did it on purpose for the purpose of getting over. You both should be ashamed of yourselves.

kingzero
11-24-2007, 06:47 PM
I have read all the posts regarding this matter and come to the conclusion you are both knuckleheads. First thing, trading raid loot in pugs is very risky to say the least. Accepting the terms " all the tomes i have " is absurd on your part. If you conduct your daily life like this i will by your car for all the money i have in my right pocket, no wait my left pocket you choose. Not very smart. Secondly if your the sneaky one who said I will trade you " all the tomes I have " you are quilty as well. This is a trick people use on some who are either too trusting or not very bright to try to GET OVER on them. Do you want the money in my right or left pocket. You were unclear on your offer. Did you do this on purpose? After reading YOUR post and the way you clearly state thats what YOU said,I would have to say yea, you did it on purpose for the purpose of getting over. You both should be ashamed of yourselves.

Well said. If this is about the other post, Fleeced, then well....you get what you pay for. Until you see it, don't trade it.

Jket
11-24-2007, 06:58 PM
That is why I am careful who i let into my raids... if they give me reason to squelch them then I know they dont belond with my crew on a raid.. simply put... and lets just say that list has grown ALOT!

Ninety
11-24-2007, 07:41 PM
Yes this is in reguards to the Fleeced thread. Just showing support for a fellow player from Riedra

kingzero
11-25-2007, 04:43 AM
I'm all for support, if I see him running around I'll send him a reminder of what he owes...