PDA

View Full Version : Happy Thanksgiving Everyone!

Vengenance
11-21-2007, 10:10 AM
Just thought I'd start off the day with something positive. I hope all of you DDOers (except Canadians, Brits, and Scotts) have a great Thanksgiving.

Cya in Stormreach,

-Jer

ArkoHighStar
11-21-2007, 10:13 AM
what if I am a dual citizen of Canada and the United States, living in the United States do I get to have Thanksgiving twice?:D:D

Vorn
11-21-2007, 10:21 AM
what if I am a dual citizen of Canada and the United States, living in the United States do I get to have Thanksgiving twice?:D:D

YES!!!!

Best of days to all...lots of things to give thanks for this year and one of them is the new friends made on the forums in and in this silly game!

Prinstoni
11-21-2007, 10:24 AM

Well...I celebrate S. Pats Day, Octoberfest, and Cinco De Mayo (all for celebrating a day when the French got their Arses kicked by a bunch of Mexican Banditos) with all my friends of different nationalities. I am still looking for more holidays. We don't have enough in the USA. (Io Sono Italiano BTW)

It gives us more excuses to drink and get fat. That is the real American Dream.

Happy Fat Thanksgiving Day! I hope all your dreams come true.

akla_thornfist
11-21-2007, 10:30 AM
have a wonderful thanksgiving all, save me some white meat and dont hog all the gravy

Beherit_Baphomar
11-21-2007, 10:45 AM
The word is Scot.

And when in Rome and all that.

Kavel_Havae
11-21-2007, 11:41 AM
The word is Scot.

And when in Rome and all that.

ahhhh Bee, at least it wasn't Scotch... and BTW pass the 18 Y.O. single malt will ya? and make mine peaty. just in time for me to sober up and get ready for hogmanay!

Pfamily
11-21-2007, 12:03 PM
Ditto the Happy T-day sentiments...and to all a good feast!

WeaselKing
11-21-2007, 12:21 PM
Aren't Scots Brits? As well as Welsh, English and Northern Irish? It is the British Empire after all.

Kavel_Havae
11-21-2007, 12:32 PM
Aren't Scots Brits? As well as Welsh, English and Northern Irish? It is the British Empire after all.

Sniff... Sniff.... Just what I thought. Who let the Trolls outa Stormcleave?

if we did that then the Aussies, Kiwis, Nigerians, Jamaicans, Malaysians, and East Indians are Brits as well. :rolleyes:

Last time I checked The Welsh were Welsh, and they still sing too much. look at Tom Jones

Scots are Scots and will still drink me under a table. I still cant remember that cold night in Dundee, or the one in Glasgow, but I did remember having drink with the Big Yin a few times.

N. Irish, we at least have to have the un-contented masses about, to stir up insurrections :D

JTsays
11-21-2007, 12:46 PM
Gobbles! (http://s123.photobucket.com/albums/o286/mtelewicz/?action=view&current=timmy_gobbles.gif)

Yaga_Nub
11-21-2007, 12:51 PM
I like to give holiday blessings to all my loyal subjects on Argonnessen.

Remember:

Eat, drink and be merry for tomorrow you die. Repeatedly.

Beherit_Baphomar
11-21-2007, 01:05 PM

Scots are, technically, Brits...but that really depends on who you talk to. You've the Irish immigrants, who might say they are
Irish, you've the independant people who say they are Scottish and you've the unionists who say they are British.
Im Scottish and British.

The Welsh work the same way, minus the Irish immigrants.

The Northern Irish? Again, technically British, but depends on who you ask.

markymarksta
11-21-2007, 04:21 PM
Happy Thanksgiving to all my U.S.A friends!

To celebrate and in honor of your holiday I will be making myself a Turkey sandwich!

Marky
(Disposable Hero)

Aspenor
11-22-2007, 10:28 AM
Happy Thanksgiving to all.

And Bump for Jer over Davey :p:D