PDA

View Full Version : Better way of shopping needed

Jay203
11-18-2007, 11:22 PM
I'm sure A LOT of us are tired of clicking potions X-hundred times when buying them by now.
if only we could just put in the number of items we want to buy... =S

Xgemina
11-18-2007, 11:27 PM
You can purchase in bulk. Simply hold down 'control' and click on the potion you wish to purchase in bulk. A box will pop-up allowing you to enter the number of potions/spell components/whatever you wish to purchase.

GlassCannon
11-19-2007, 04:21 AM
Opens a Shop Window from a menu to wherever you wish to buy things from. You must have visited the shop and set up a Beacon with the merchant first to access the list. Items are fed through the gateway, in exchange for plat/merchandise/whatever.

Yay for technology eh?

Cowdenicus
11-19-2007, 05:46 AM
I'm sure A LOT of us are tired of clicking potions X-hundred times when buying them by now.

or you can press ctrl- left click mouse.

Agarwaen
11-19-2007, 01:39 PM
or you can press ctrl- left click mouse.

I loved this feature until I hit a bug when buying around 20 raise dead scrolls. I lost my money but didn't get the scrolls. I have been afraid to use it ever since.

Lorien_the_First_One
11-19-2007, 01:43 PM
I loved this feature until I hit a bug when buying around 20 raise dead scrolls. I lost my money but didn't get the scrolls. I have been afraid to use it ever since.

never seen or heard of any problem. Since the ctrl-click doesn't sell you anything, only add to the basket, how could it be different from clicking 100 times and then clicking buy? Did you bug report it? What exactly happened?

Kerr
11-19-2007, 01:47 PM

Based on the replies, do you feel silly yet? ;)

Mercules
11-19-2007, 02:36 PM

He shouldn't, it's a fairly new feature that isn't widely known outside the boards.

Lorien_the_First_One
11-19-2007, 03:15 PM
He shouldn't, it's a fairly new feature that isn't widely known outside the boards.

Yup, everyone clicks right past that link to the new release notes except for the forumites :D

Oreg
11-19-2007, 03:19 PM

You can see how long I have been around Kerr and I didn't know that. Granted I was on hiatus when it changed but still, you'd think someone would have told me. :mad:

Mercules
11-19-2007, 03:21 PM
Yup, everyone clicks right past that link to the new release notes except for the forumites :D

Well, we have to know what we are logging in to complain about, right? :D

Kerr
11-19-2007, 03:54 PM

Except, as pointed out, it's listed in release notes in the login screen when changed. ;)

liamfrancais
11-19-2007, 04:01 PM
I know it is there still forget sometimes though, but would it be that difficult to have a box next to the item in the menu to imput a number and then have them go to your cart instead of separate steps.

Mercules
11-19-2007, 04:10 PM
Except, as pointed out, it's listed in release notes in the login screen when changed. ;)

I do tech support for software. I know you can't expect an end user to read anything.:p