PDA

View Full Version : I'm being oppressed Brothers

KiwiJoe
11-17-2007, 06:39 AM
Thats right... the man is seeking to personally oppress my right to free speach and testing my morals through hideous attacks I dare not mention. Howeva the righteous fighters of freedom shall proveil in the face of this evilness. Freedom!

Ghoste
11-17-2007, 06:48 AM
I'm curious to see where this goes. Let's just hope this isn't another thread by someone who doesn't understand that freedom of speech is a public principle that doesn't apply to privately owned and operated forums.

The irony of those posts, which i have seen plentifully on the DDO forums, is that they are claiming to be the victims of a loss of civil liberties, but are actually asking to have someone else's repressed (ie. the right to keep whatever data you choose stored on your own privately owned server).

But if this isn't something along those lines, then I'd be delighted to see you continue with this.

infernalmal
11-17-2007, 06:49 AM
That's right! LLTF! (Long Live THE Fighters)

The only dude who is oppressing me is the Black Abbot! I can't fight em very well in-game so I will fight em here with my constructive criticism!

KiwiJoe
11-17-2007, 06:55 AM
The Abbot is not at fault here and is simply a victim of the real evil of Stormreach - the monster known as "TURBINE". In fact the Abbot seeks to correct many oppressive wrongs in the world including gems in loot chests and d100 rolls below 75. Vote "ABBOT", vote positive change.

lenric
11-17-2007, 07:42 AM
The Abbot is not at fault here and is simply a victim of the real evil of Stormreach - the monster known as "TURBINE". In fact the Abbot seeks to correct many oppressive wrongs in the world including gems in loot chests and d100 rolls below 75. Vote "ABBOT", vote positive change.

Hell, if I never rolled a d100 below 75 I would never stabalize from bleeding...You know that in pnp it was usually the lower the better when rolling a percentile die....oooo also if you only rolled 75 and above you would never hit an incorpral creature without a ghost touch weapon...as far as the game rules are concerned lower is in fact better when it comes to a d100...its only you silly players out there rolling for loot and the such that think high numbers are better.

KiwiJoe
11-17-2007, 07:49 AM
Brother once one embraces the undead stabalization is a weakness for living! FREE the Abbot!

jjflanigan
11-17-2007, 08:03 AM
Freedom of speech is not a protected right within private venues (such as privately owned taverns within Stormreach :eek:).

However, VIVA LA RESISTANCE...or something like that.

wundernewb
11-17-2007, 08:06 AM
Thats right... the man is seeking to personally oppress my right

It's because you stuck your head up..... usually, the man oppresses everyone equally in an impersonal fashion :D

PhoenixFire31
11-17-2007, 08:11 AM
(said in any crowded room.)

FIRE! FIRE! FIRE!

...what? I have freedom of speech...:rolleyes:

Ghoste
11-17-2007, 08:17 AM
Brother once one embraces the undead stabalization is a weakness for living! FREE the Abbot!
Pft, you mean for the lesser living races.

wundernewb
11-17-2007, 09:08 AM
Heh, just wait until you discover that the only way to eradicate the fleshlings is to develop emotions. Because without emotions, the only thing driving your decisions is logic, and that makes you easily predictable. :D

With only logic driving your decisions, you will be confounded as to why we do many of the things we do, giving us a huge advantage.

And don't forget, if genocide is what you desire, you'll be like students trying to teach the professor, because nobody can wipe out entire species like fleshlings, and without emotions, you lack the cruelty to be as thorough as necessary.

Dane_McArdy
11-17-2007, 12:57 PM
So, where you the one spamming in general in the Necropolis the other night?

Ghoste
11-17-2007, 04:01 PM
Heh, just wait until you discover that the only way to eradicate the fleshlings is to develop emotions. Because without emotions, the only thing driving your decisions is logic, and that makes you easily predictable. :D

With only logic driving your decisions, you will be confounded as to why we do many of the things we do, giving us a huge advantage.

And don't forget, if genocide is what you desire, you'll be like students trying to teach the professor, because nobody can wipe out entire species like fleshlings, and without emotions, you lack the cruelty to be as thorough as necessary.
Are you speaking to me? You think warforged don't have emotions? Oh wait...yes...keep thinking that. Cold, logical robots...yes...no reason to fear or suspect us.

Student huh? And just who doyou think cause the Day of...no that's right, nothing to fear here fleshling. Avert your careful attention from my general direction.

Sleep easily, fleshling.:mad: