PDA

View Full Version : Pwned...

Yvonne_Blacksword
11-13-2007, 04:45 PM
/rant on
So I am in a party (at work) on Friday and the guild leader and his successor (my senior chief and the chief), a level 14 and a level 12 (E-8 and E-7) inform me by mail (mail) that I am going to have to solo (work on a project alone) the Recover from Migraine quest (a major piece of paper work, involving 2 computers and printers, a classified safe and collecting data from one to the other back to the one again...the computers do not communicate).

I think about it for about 30 minutes... and inform them of the difficulty level and my probable quest failure in the due to the time limit (2 work days).

They inform me I am a n00b and to use the guild website (work website). I inform them that I do not have enough favor (do not rank, am not important enough and have not kissed up enough to the website's administrator). They laugh, call me a n00b again and show me how to access it on their accounts (accounts). I log in and show them I do not have either the favor (permission) nor the feat (access).

Their response is..."Oh...I guess it will be difficult then..."

I mean how can they expect a newbie (E-6) like me to toss about my total lack of favor/experience level (lack of anchors/10 years) when they have been playing the game (NAVY) a lot longer (20 years) than me?!!!!

I swear.... freaking power-gamer-elitists (Chiefs)!

/rant off...

translated...for your amusement...:rolleyes:

Twerpp
11-13-2007, 04:49 PM
LOL I get it. You should put in a help ticket (complaint) to your GM (Inspector General).

Craggath
11-13-2007, 04:49 PM
hehe.... the affect may have been better though if you presented the humor in one post and the translation in a second.... that way it flows better.

Aspenor
11-13-2007, 04:58 PM
/rant on
So I am in a party (at work) on Friday and the guild leader and his successor (my senior chief and the chief), a level 14 and a level 12 (E-8 and E-7) inform me by mail (mail) that I am going to have to solo (work on a project alone) the Recover from Migraine quest (a major piece of paper work, involving 2 computers and printers, a classified safe and collecting data from one to the other back to the one again...the computers do not communicate).

I think about it for about 30 minutes... and inform them of the difficulty level and my probable quest failure in the due to the time limit (2 work days).

They inform me I am a n00b and to use the guild website (work website). I inform them that I do not have enough favor (do not rank, am not important enough and have not kissed up enough to the website's administrator). They laugh, call me a n00b again and show me how to access it on their accounts (accounts). I log in and show them I do not have either the favor (permission) nor the feat (access).

Their response is..."Oh...I guess it will be difficult then..."

I mean how can they expect a newbie (E-6) like me to toss about my total lack of favor/experience level (lack of anchors/10 years) when they have been playing the game (NAVY) a lot longer (20 years) than me?!!!!

I swear.... freaking power-gamer-elitists (Chiefs)!

/rant off...

translated...for your amusement...:rolleyes:

I thought you were supposed to be working :p

Yvonne_Blacksword
11-13-2007, 05:01 PM
Oh...I completed the quest (project), BTW...

Had to recall, twice, once because got incapped (migraine=Excedrin) and once for mana (soda...and other things!!!).(lol).

I kept sending the both of them tells (asking them for advice...), asking for advice...

They would prolly would have kicked me from the guild (um..they can't really do this..lol)for being such a n00b (pain) but they know I am the only one willing to lewt run that quest for them!(everyone else blows off all their projects and goes home...gotta love shore duty!)

V/R,
STG1(SW)n00b.
Office Gamer.