PDA

View Full Version : What D&D race are you.

ehondajim
11-07-2007, 11:18 AM
Ran across this at work looking up asamirs and tieflings.

http://www.okcupid.com/tests/take?testid=3880142067645828439

I am apparently a lizardman

Cupcake
11-07-2007, 11:32 AM
Your Score: Half-Elf

You scored 52 intellectual, 42 urbanization, and 51 physical!

Mad_Bombardier
11-07-2007, 11:35 AM
"I'm a powerful Mindflayer. Extremely smart and highly civilized, you plot in dark places and are the terror of all adventurers. Don't let the high culture and intellect fool you though. You're also strong enough to rip a person's brain out of their skull (it's how you eat after all). You are a sinister mindflayer."

Soooo much better than all the other quizzes that said I am a True Neutral Gnomish Bard. Bah! :p

Dariuss
11-07-2007, 12:06 PM
pfffft

half-elf?!

this quiz be broken! everyone knows dariuss is a mighty dwarf!

unionyes
11-07-2007, 12:11 PM
Half Elf;

55 Intelectual, 46 Urbanization, 46 physical.

Oddly enough, I am a full elf, so there may be some bugs in the system.

Dariun
11-07-2007, 12:12 PM
"I'm a powerful Mindflayer. Extremely smart and highly civilized, you plot in dark places and are the terror of all adventurers. Don't let the high culture and intellect fool you though. You're also strong enough to rip a person's brain out of their skull (it's how you eat after all). You are a sinister mindflayer."

Soooo much better than all the other quizzes that said I am a True Neutral Gnomish Bard. Bah! :p

Mindflayer too. Normally get told I'm a True Neutral Half-Elf Bard.

So, yeah, obviously this test is genius (and just what I needed as tech support has sapped my will to get any work done).

Cupcake
11-07-2007, 12:16 PM

So, yeah, obviously this test is genius (and just what I needed as tech support has sapped my will to get any work done).

LOL

Mad_Bombardier
11-07-2007, 01:13 PM

So, yeah, obviously this test is genius (and just what I needed as tech support has sapped my will to get any work done).This one appropriately recognizes our genius instead of shoving us in the median categories. :D Eat 99th percentile biotches!

Grizzt14
11-07-2007, 01:59 PM
Got Half-Elf

Got 52 intellectual, 39 urbanization, and 58 physical as scores

Alavatar
11-07-2007, 02:42 PM
Gnome!?

85 Intellectual, 65 Urbanization, 25 physical

I suppose that fits since I am a mechanical engineer IRL.

Ghoste
11-07-2007, 03:14 PM
Gnome?! Doh! I was hoping for warforged...

"You scored 94 intellectual, 85 urbanization, and 30 physical!"

"You are an ingenious gnome.
You're always "improving" things and trying to understand how stuff works. You enjoy the comforts of civilization even if it doesn't enjoy you. You tend to be weaker then other races, partly due to size, but mainly because you'd prefer to use a cool gizmo to do something (e.g. fighting, opening doors, walking...) instead of your own body. You are a true gnome at heart."

Hmm...sort of, I guess. I think this would be a lot more accurate if you replace the phrase "use a cool gizmo" with "use another person".

ErgonomicCat
11-07-2007, 04:43 PM
You scored 69 intellectual, 57 urbanization, and 41 physical!

You are a Drow. Highly intelligent and more civilized then your surface cousins you make a cunning opponent. While you might be lanky you're no pushover since you rely on speed and precision. You also have no problem fighting dirty when needed. You are truly a Drow

I don't know how to feel about that.

Also:

You scored 60% Munchkiny!

In general you like to make powerful characters. However, if a character conept you had falls short you will atleast try to keep playing the characer, maybe even find a way to fix what doesn't seem to be working. The only reasons your characters are not more powerful is either you don't put as much effort into them as you could or you actully still have some sense of game balance.

I take real issue with that.

I'm at least 75%. I only pull back because I feel bad making the rest of the party useless....

Cowdenicus
11-07-2007, 04:52 PM
You scored 86 intellectual, 67 urbanization, and 33 physical!
You are an ingenious gnome. Youre always "improving" things and trying to understand how stuff works. You enjoy the comforts of civilization even if it doesn't enjoy you. You tend to be weaker then other races, partly due to size, but mainly because you'd prefer to use a cool gizmo to do something (e.g. fighting, opening doors, walking...) instead of your own body.

Yaga_Nub
11-08-2007, 11:25 AM
You scored 61 intellectual, 50 urbanization, and 66 physical!

You are a half-elf.

Great..... even in tests like this I'm a mutt. :(

Yvonne_Blacksword
11-08-2007, 01:18 PM
"You scored 63 intellectual, 50 urbanization, and 53 physical!
You are a half-elf. A perfect balance of it all. Due to your heritage you are just as comfortable in an urban city as
you are in a tree top village. You're also able to hold you own both in contests of body and mind. The only bad
part is you don't excel at anything; You're pretty even across the board."

<Sigh>

I knew it..I excell at nothing...
:(

Rowanheal
11-08-2007, 01:28 PM
You scored 77 intellectual, 71 urbanization, and 28 physical!
You are an ingenious gnome. You�re always "improving" things and trying to understand how stuff works. You enjoy the comforts of civilization even if it doesn't enjoy you. You tend to be weaker then other races, partly due to size, but mainly because you'd prefer to use a cool gizmo to do something (e.g. fighting, opening doors, walking...) instead of your own body.

I'm a GNOME... wait a minute... something about that has to be wrong...

Ohhh Ghoste is a gnome too... ok weird...Alavatar is a Gnome! Cow is a Gnome??? OMG

hmmm...

Fun way to spend a few minutes at work though...

See ya in Stormreach,

-R

Hafeal
11-08-2007, 01:58 PM
My results:

You scored 61 intellectual, 67 urbanization, and 56 physical!

You are a human (no, really you are) Ah yes the human, you may not be as brainy as some of the other races but you can hold your own in a fight. You feel most at home in large cities Disappointed? Well you shouldn't be, with a free feat at first level and an extra skill point every level, humans are one of the most popular races to be.

Spikke
11-08-2007, 02:10 PM
Gnome

GreenGurgler
11-08-2007, 02:19 PM
You scored 41 intellectual, 67 urbanization, and 69 physical!

You are the Stout Dwarf. Sure you're not as tall as you'd like to be but no one's going to call you small, (dwarves are medium sized creatures after all) especially with that vicious looking axe your carrying. You love to get physical but that doesn't mean your dumb(People tend to forget that dwarves are master craftsman and architects) You're definitely a dwarf at heart (just hopefully not height wise too)

Tzin
11-08-2007, 02:21 PM
You scored 47 intellectual, 14 urbanization, and 53 physical!

You are a lizardman. You're reasonably strong and intelligent you prefer nature to cold brick and stone. Often misunderstood by the other races you tend to be a loner, but it's ok your more then capable of taking care of yourself. You are definitely a lizardman (or woman).

Zenako
11-08-2007, 02:28 PM
Your Score: Half-Elf
You scored 63 intellectual, 39 urbanization, and 51 physical!

like many others here....mmmmm

infernalmal
11-11-2007, 08:47 PM
You scored 77 intellectual, 57 urbanization, and 28 physical!
You are a Drow. Highly intelligent and more civilized then your surface cousins you make a cunning opponent. While you might be lanky you're no pushover since you rely on speed and precision. You also have no problem fighting dirty when needed.

Drow are cool and all but I like humans best. I also think I would make a good ettin cus I'm always talking to myself.

Gornin
11-13-2007, 09:29 AM
Half Elf

You scored 58 intellectual 39 urbanization and 53 physical

Also scored 99&#37; in all 3 variables.

For me it actually seemed to right on the money.

moorewr
11-13-2007, 09:32 AM
Dunedain.

What? What I say?

EDIT: OK, fine. It says I'm a half-elf.

Prinstoni
11-13-2007, 09:52 AM
Your Score: Drow

You scored 83 intellectual, 57 urbanization, and 38 physical!

You are a Drow. Highly intelligent and more civilized then your surface cousins you make a cunning opponent. While you might be lanky you're no pushover since you rely on speed and precision. You also have no problem fighting dirty when needed. You are truly a Drow Also don't forget to check out my other test The Uber Munchkin Powergamer Test

My test tracked 3 variables How you compared to other people your age and gender:

You scored higher than 91% on intellectual

You scored higher than 44% on urbanization

You scored higher than 15% on physical

No Surpirse there...

PranasP
11-13-2007, 01:36 PM
...Pranas has reconnected...

Half-Elf 58% intellectual 57% urbanization 53% physical

Me Too!

And my class is

Bard
66% Combativeness, 53% Sneakiness, 58% Intellect, 22% Spirituality

Although another RPG test said my ideal build was Chaotic Evil Paladin---go figure

Fattiest
11-15-2007, 03:09 PM
Golem
You scored 25 intellectual, 35 urbanization, and 74 physical!

GRRRRRRR.......im a big Bada$$,,,hahaha

MasterofDungeons
11-15-2007, 03:27 PM
You scored 77 intellectual, 57 urbanization, and 33 physical! You are a Drow.

<Best slightly violent totally belligerent drunk guy voice> You think you know me!?!? You don't know ME!!! <end voice>

Duagrim
11-15-2007, 03:28 PM
This test is obviously flawed. It claims I am human, when any fool can see I am a Dwarf. Stupid test.

Mad_Bombardier
11-15-2007, 03:53 PM
This test is obviously flawed. It claims I am human, when any fool can see I am a Dwarf. Stupid test.Nah, you're just short and hairy. :p

Runehammer
11-15-2007, 04:08 PM
You scored 80 intellectual, 60 urbanization, and 28 physical!
You are a Drow. Highly intelligent and more civilized then your surface cousins you make a cunning opponent. While you might be lanky you're no pushover since you rely on speed and precision. You also have no problem fighting dirty when needed

Komitulek
11-15-2007, 05:57 PM
Dwarf when I manipulated the test one way.

Drow when I manipulated it another way.

etc.

etc.

8^D

Deaths_ward
11-16-2007, 04:43 PM
You scored 72 intellectual, 78 urbanization, and 38 physical!

You are a powerful Mindflayer. Extremely smart and highly civilized, you plot in dark places and are the terror of all adventurers. Don't let the high culture and intellect fool you though. You�re also strong enough to rip a person�s brain out of their skull (it's how you eat after all). You are a sinister mindflayer.

My favorite race to, gotta love those brain munchers.

*Edit*

On a side note.

You scored 21&#37; Munchkiny!

You really don't try to make charactes that are powerful. Maybe you had one that turned out really good, but in general you focus more on character concept and personality. Your characters probably aren't always underdogs though and in a normal setting do quite well.

Symar-FangofLloth
11-16-2007, 06:27 PM
You scored 61 intellectual, 50 urbanization, and 41 physical!

Meh, at least half-elves have the coolest Dragonmarks!