PDA

View Full Version : Are we getting any new content in Mod 6?

Prinstoni
11-05-2007, 10:28 AM
Mod 6 update by Quarion (http://forums.ddo.com/showthread.php?t=126298)

For Mod 6 we we are getting...

level increase
smarter mobs
some bug fixes

are we getting any new content/quests?

MrCow
11-05-2007, 10:34 AM
New content for a new module is a given. As to what the content is about... I'm sure they just want to keep you guessing for a while.

Mckim_Brian
11-05-2007, 10:46 AM
New content for a new module is a given. As to what the content is about... I'm sure they just want to keep you guessing for a while.

Yeah, to fit in with Quarions promise of better communication, they have decided on LESS communication. LESS=BETTER? I guess when the only thing you have to communicate is BS, Less is in fact better.

Ringlord
11-05-2007, 12:15 PM
I say BS to you and anyone who still thinks the devs are less communicative. We have gotten 10 times the communication we had prior to module 5 going live and we get more all the time. They will tell us about the damn quests for module 6 when they are ready to. They don't jump at your whine and cry. Get over yourselves and let them do their jobs, besides all any of you will likely do is complain about the new quests even before they go live anyway.

Mckim_Brian
11-05-2007, 01:14 PM
I say BS to you and anyone who still thinks the devs are less communicative. We have gotten 10 times the communication we had prior to module 5 going live and we get more all the time. They will tell us about the damn quests for module 6 when they are ready to. They don't jump at your whine and cry. Get over yourselves and let them do their jobs, besides all any of you will likely do is complain about the new quests even before they go live anyway.

I wasn't whining, I was stating the situation as I see it.

Where is your example of more and better communication? (Though that codog guy does deserve props for his level of communication.)

-State of the Game?
-Mod 6?
-Mod 7 and beyond?
-Races?
-Classes?
-Prestige Classes?
-Guild Enhancements?
-Crafting?
-Non-guesting Content?

Were approaching 2 years, plenty long enough for some of this stuff to be implemented (imo). And if not implemented, then at least planned. Why be super-ninja secret? How about some teasers now and again, maybe some dev chatter about where they see these things in context to DDO?

Oh yeah, before I forget. -2 points for a whiney post complaining about whining.

Aesop
11-05-2007, 01:20 PM
we could try guessing what the new content is (ie what the raid is all about).

It could be fun... or at least funny.

I'm still hopin for Underwater combat and a Kraken fight myself.

Aesop

Aspenor
11-05-2007, 02:25 PM

level increase
smarter mobs
some bug fixes

If I give you a personal guarantee that mod 6 will have new quests, would you believe me? :cool:

Mckim_Brian
11-05-2007, 02:45 PM
If I give you a personal guarantee that mod 6 will have new quests, would you believe me? :cool:

Turbine has only themselves to blame for posts like these. Where have you seen that Mod 6 will have actual quests? I mean we can make a logical assumption based on past performance, but Turbine has released nothing in regards to actual quests in Mod 6 so we can't actually know there will be quests.

I like nice surprises too, but I'd really like to see some teasers to get people pumped for the "next" Mod.

Yaga_Nub
11-05-2007, 02:48 PM
I miss seeing the log-in screen with a teaser for the next update/mod!:mad:

Qzipoun
11-05-2007, 02:53 PM
I say BS to you and anyone who still thinks the devs are less communicative. We have gotten 10 times the communication we had prior to module 5 going live and we get more all the time.

Could you please link me to what forums you are on? Certainly not forums.ddo.com :confused:

10 times the communication!? You mean 0 times right? Do you get paid by Turbine for saying crazy stuff like this?

Qzipoun
11-05-2007, 02:56 PM
I like nice surprises too, but I'd really like to see some teasers to get people pumped for the "next" Mod.

It's very hard to get us pumped for a mod that's coming out in January. This is why removing 5.x updates is a bad idea. At this time we would normally have had an update and even if it wouldn't necessarily had new quests it would at least have SOMETHING. Now we're just sitting on the same content for months. All I find myself doing is running raid-prep and raids on all my characters twice a week. The only time I go in the necropolis is to help guildies get prepped for the abbot, which we don't even run because of how sad that raid is.

Mckim_Brian
11-05-2007, 03:07 PM
It's very hard to get us pumped for a mod that's coming out in January. This is why removing 5.x updates is a bad idea. At this time we would normally have had an update and even if it wouldn't necessarily had new quests it would at least have SOMETHING. Now we're just sitting on the same content for months. All I find myself doing is running raid-prep and raids on all my characters twice a week. The only time I go in the necropolis is to help guildies get prepped for the abbot, which we don't even run because of how sad that raid is.

We're on the same page.

Except for the January part. As we are making assumptions based on past performance, I think we'll probaly be sitting on the same content till February, or god forbid, March.

Qzipoun
11-05-2007, 03:19 PM
We're on the same page.

Except for the January part. As we are making assumptions based on past performance, I think we'll probably be sitting on the same content till February, or god forbid, March.

Well "officially" it's Late December - Early January (that's what the interview said) which we all know is a nice way of saying January. But yes, I would not be surprised if it got delayed. I have pretty much lost all faith in the game's development team. If mod 6 is delayed as mod 5 was and is just as disappointing, there will be no mod 7.

SneakThief
11-05-2007, 03:20 PM
Acutally, if someone read ALL the dev posts, the transcripts from the chats (including Risia), and the interviews with the producer(DDOCast), they would have heard:

Mod 6 will have a LOT more content. The reason they dumped the 5.x updates was because of the feedback they were recieving (from who I dont know) telling them people wanted bigger and better, but less often instead of small more often.

Someone from Turbine hinted at some point that new mod would be themed around extra planar stuff.

Guild Housing is in dev, but is being 'beta' tested in LoTRO before we get it so they can work all the kinks out.

Crafting is in development with no time frame.

Mod 6 slated for December/January.

No recent word that I remember seeing on Monks or Half-Orcs. Last I remember was last spring saying they would be out end of this year.

My guess for mod 6 is that we will see the 12 open for 3 reasons. One, the story behind the dagger Skiver (from tome pages) refers to the twelve. Two, they said it would open when we were higher level. And three, it makes sense for anything extra planar to be based out of the 12, but this is just speculation on my part.

Luthen
11-05-2007, 03:22 PM
Unless Codog comes in here or one of the Devs comes to close this thread you guys are just wasting your time on this topic. Hasn't anyone guessed that they're not gonna have any meaningful discussions with us? the Town Hall should have shown us that. All that was was a rehash of everything we've been telling them for months.

Been after a reply from Devs on a topic that THEY condensed into one thread for ease of communication and yet there's been NO Dev communication. I wish I could believe that they weren't responding to some of the more valid questions because they're SO VERY BUSY with new content and the next Mod but I just don't believe it. As corny as it may sound I have lost faith in the Turbine Team as far as trusting that they have our best interests (as their bread and butter) in mind.

We'll see what we see when we see it. Assuming enough are around whenever that happens. Time will tell.

Aesop
11-05-2007, 03:24 PM
Actually the most recent on Monk's was that they were hoping for spring... which makes me sad... but I'll deal. I'd really like it if they'd get Prestige Classes out here :D

Aesop

Qzipoun
11-05-2007, 03:49 PM
Guild Housing is in dev, but is being 'beta' tested in LoTRO before we get it so they can work all the kinks out.

Do you really believe they are "testing" it on LoTRO? Lotro has a lot more subscribers and gets Turbine a lot more profit, they are not testing anything on it, they are simply implementing guild housing because that's what their players want. DDO players also want guild housing but there are a lot fewer of them than in lotro so they have to wait. There's no "testing" whatsoever. It's in lotro first because that game is more important to turbine than DDO.

Crafting is in development with no time frame.

That doesn't mean anything. Crafting was supposed to be done THIS YEAR. "In development with no time frame" can be as bad as "we're thinking about it and writing stuff on a piece of paper".

Mod 6 slated for December/January.

aka January/February

No recent word that I remember seeing on Monks or Half-Orcs. Last I remember was last spring saying they would be out end of this year.

They're the same as crafting now, "in development" but no timeframe :( A big change from "the end of this year" we were told before.

My guess for mod 6 is that we will see the 12 open for 3 reasons. One, the story behind the dagger Skiver (from tome pages) refers to the twelve. Two, they said it would open when we were higher level. And three, it makes sense for anything extra planar to be based out of the 12, but this is just speculation on my part.

I hope you are right there and also have a feeling this is the case. The twelve has been there and closed for far too long and, like you said, several things hint to its opening. I only wish all the gnomes/monks/druids/half-orcs/half-elves were all in the twelve during its grand opening :D

arminius
11-05-2007, 03:51 PM
The notes do say that the cap will be raised to 16.

I'm assuming they'd add enough quests to allow characters to, you know, get there....

The assumption could be wrong. But even I don't have enough cynicism in me to imagine them doing otherwise.

_

bandyman1
11-05-2007, 04:11 PM

I'm assuming they'd add enough quests to allow characters to, you know, get there....

The assumption could be wrong. But even I don't have enough cynicism in me to imagine them doing otherwise.

_

Lmao! You mean like the Necropolis, where noone's getting any XP?

Impaqt
11-05-2007, 04:14 PM

_
Theres already more thanenough XP to get to 16.. ANd cap it out... Many folks are capped at 14.. Dare I say Most even..... That means were one therenal Giant from 15 (Even at L14)

ALl the Looting we've done in the past.. well.. Foreve... DOesnt count..... L15 -165 will be what..... 110-120k XP? I can do that in an evening.

axebender
11-05-2007, 04:45 PM
ok im tired of hearing that they are testing thing on lotr..in my opinion that is not true..even if they say that ...why on earth would they do that? we have risa for that kind of stuff..and plus i might be a little jelious but we were here first ..they have massive amounts of content and things we have been asking for since opening day..nuff said

Mckim_Brian
11-05-2007, 05:12 PM
Actually the most recent on Monk's was that they were hoping for spring... which makes me sad... but I'll deal. I'd really like it if they'd get Prestige Classes out here :D

Aesop

Is this true?!?!?! I don't mean to question you, but I had thought they were due before the end of this year and had been delayed until after Mod 6?

Huh. On second thought, Quarion told us we were getting a State of the Game "soon," only to have another say it would be in 2008. (Meaning "soon" equals roughly 6 months in Turbine speak.) So i guess using that logic I shouldn't be surprised that monks have been delayed for almost another year from their original estimate.

I really have to wonder why they even bother? Were coming up on the 2 year point, and they still don't have the stuff they talked about in Beta. It's really a shame, cuz the game "system" rocks. So much more could have been done. Oh well, that's how the boat floats.

Cowdenicus
11-05-2007, 05:22 PM
I have it on very good sources that the upcomig Mod's quests will be out of this world. :eek:

Ringlord
11-05-2007, 05:28 PM
Well I certainly don't agree with their decision to not have updates in between modules, but they seem to have gotten the impression from complaints on these forums that that is what the majority of the players wanted. I say on that don't blame them, but blame the complainers who were always going on about the updates not containing enough quests designed only for those at the level cap.

There is certainly plenty of XP in the Necropolis and the Orchard and I went from L11.3 to L13.2 on running quests and just doing explorer and slayer stuff there.

Btw I am on the DDO forums where for the last month or more before module 5 came out we got about 2 dev posts a week and those were all by Q and now we are getting a lot more. Yes it has been thin over the last few days, but we had the town hall meeting where we still got more information than we had before on the future.

Also as I have asked people in several other threads do you want them to just add things to the game for the sake of adding them or do you want the stuff to be worth your time and actually work? Yes guild housing is being tested on LoTRO and I know because I have friends who play that game and they are less than pleased with the implementation so far. They can add more to LoTRO at any time because the quests are the same old tired junk every other MMO has so they take very little effort to make 90% of them and because more people play LoTRO they have more money to pay more devs. Simple economics.

Now as to the devs besides Codog, who has gone far above and way beyond, communicating with us Eladrin has been on posting and so has Bunsen and many others in response to specific questions in various threads that they happened to have information on. Just like not every player posts or posts very often to these forums some devs will not post much or at all. Look at the times that Codog is posting a lot of his posts. At 1:00, 2:00, 3:00 or so in the morning and he constantly mentions he is posting while data compiles.

Do any of you have the brain power to figure out how hard that tells you he is working? If so can you then make the leap that the rest of the quite small dev team is working just as hard and just don't have the time or energy to post? That leaves posting information about what is coming up in the hands of Quarion and Tolero and they can only post when they have something from the devs worth posting. Certainly not any promises of what might be coming in the future if they don't know for sure they can make it work ( read as Monks, Druids and Carfting )

I would love to know what they have planned for when and some details about the quests for module 6 as much as anyone else, but I am not going to ask them to give out even teasers until things are definite as to what is being done. I am sure we will see some hints before Thanksgiving

Cowdenicus
11-05-2007, 05:31 PM
I actually hope they keep a tight lid on the content changes until very close to release.

The only thing I expect to hear a good time before the Mod is mechanic changes, if that makes sense to people.

moorewr
11-05-2007, 05:38 PM
Lmao! You mean like the Necropolis, where noone's getting any XP?

Wow. I got something like 100k from Vol alone, and 50k just from the Orchard tap runs.. I ran a character from 12th to 14th in record time..

Mckim_Brian
11-05-2007, 05:46 PM
I actually hope they keep a tight lid on the content changes until very close to release.

The only thing I expect to hear a good time before the Mod is mechanic changes, if that makes sense to people.

Really? 35% of the people who responded to the poll thought Mod 5 stunk. What's keepin those people around once they realize they're bored of their 32175329 PoP run, or after their 60th Reaver run?

How many are saying, "Sheesh I can't even do the new raid until Dec/Jan/Feb?mar when they get around to unbreaking it?" It took them a week to put the "fix" in that broke it in the first place, now they're gonna wait 3 months to "unfix" it.

Seems to me some teasers about the future and good word of mouth are just what we need.

Namelessone
11-05-2007, 06:00 PM
Please, Please, Please, Make Prestige Classes, not Prestige Enhancements!!!

Mckim_Brian
11-05-2007, 06:09 PM
Well I certainly don't agree with their decision to not have updates in between modules, but they seem to have gotten the impression from complaints on these forums that that is what the majority of the players wanted. I say on that don't blame them, but blame the complainers who were always going on about the updates not containing enough quests designed only for those at the level cap.

Can you please link to one of these posts asking for less updates? I can't find any. Actually I'm to lazy to look, but I read the forums at least once a day and I don't remember a massive number of posts asking for this. I could point out that their have been a number of issues that HAVE ACTUALLY had a gazillion posts and threads dealing with things that have never been acknowledged or replied to.

There is certainly plenty of XP in the Necropolis and the Orchard and I went from L11.3 to L13.2 on running quests and just doing explorer and slayer stuff there.

I don't know what the guy was talkin about either, unless he was refering to the fact that many of us have been capped for months and as such have been runnin the Orchard for 0 xp.

Btw I am on the DDO forums where for the last month or more before module 5 came out we got about 2 dev posts a week and those were all by Q and now we are getting a lot more. Yes it has been thin over the last few days, but we had the town hall meeting where we still got more information than we had before on the future.

Did they have 2 Town Hall meetings? Maybe I missed the 2nd one, cuz I read the transcript and I'm not seein where they gave out more information. Unless your refering to Q's admission to the fact that he was oblivious to issues that have had about 500 threads refering to them. I thought part of his job was to actually read some of the forums? How is it possible to Moderate the forums and be less well informed than the people posting? Also we really need to take a grain of salt in regards to what he says, State of the Game anyone?

Also as I have asked people in several other threads do you want them to just add things to the game for the sake of adding them or do you want the stuff to be worth your time and actually work? Yes guild housing is being tested on LoTRO and I know because I have friends who play that game and they are less than pleased with the implementation so far. They can add more to LoTRO at any time because the quests are the same old tired junk every other MMO has so they take very little effort to make 90% of them and because more people play LoTRO they have more money to pay more devs. Simple economics.

2 years plus whatever time was spent in development before release. IMO that is plenty of time to add some of these features.

Now as to the devs besides Codog, who has gone far above and way beyond, communicating with us Eladrin has been on posting and so has Bunsen and many others in response to specific questions in various threads that they happened to have information on. Just like not every player posts or posts very often to these forums some devs will not post much or at all. Look at the times that Codog is posting a lot of his posts. At 1:00, 2:00, 3:00 or so in the morning and he constantly mentions he is posting while data compiles.

Many thanks to the Codog guy, no doubt.

Do any of you have the brain power to figure out how hard that tells you he is working? If so can you then make the leap that the rest of the quite small dev team is working just as hard and just don't have the time or energy to post? That leaves posting information about what is coming up in the hands of Quarion and Tolero and they can only post when they have something from the devs worth posting. Certainly not any promises of what might be coming in the future if they don't know for sure they can make it work ( read as Monks, Druids and Carfting )

One does not necissarily follow the other, and Codog's posting fdoes not in fact prove he's working hard. His posting certainly would not lead me to assume that the rest of the team is working hard. I hope they are, but ya can't tell with the dribble of info that's been released. As for Tolero, nice story she did, to bad they couldn't have been bothered to actually back it up with something in-game.

I would love to know what they have planned for when and some details about the quests for module 6 as much as anyone else, but I am not going to ask them to give out even teasers until things are definite as to what is being done. I am sure we will see some hints before Thanksgiving

Good for you, but I am asking for teasers. Not specifics, just some stuff to get the 35% of people who thought Mod 5 was junk excited again. As for them releasing stuff by Thanksgiving, I'm not sure what you're basing your assumption on. Nothing I've seen so far (excluding Codog) points to an actual increase in communication, regardless of what Q said.

Aesop
11-05-2007, 06:14 PM
I think they need to compromise a touch with the Mod releases. this is what I think they should do.

Major Mod 7.0: Large Scale of Content. Massive Raid. New Systems, Classes, etc.

2 Months later

Minor Mod 7.5: New Quests (at least 5). Open Raid (Like Tempest Spine) No major Raid Loot so to speak but some decent stuff and something to take the edge off the wait for the next Major Mod.

1 Month Later

Major Mod 8.0: Large Scale of Content. Massive Raid. New Systems, Classes, etc.

2 Months later

Minor Mod 8.5: New Quests (at least 5). Open Raid (Like Tempest Spine) No major Raid Loot so to speak but some decent stuff and something to take the edge off the wait for the next Major Mod.

This keeps fresh conent in allows them 3 Months for major additions while keeping the player base in quests enough to keep them interested. They have 2 MOnths before the minor mod to come up with a few small quests and a BIG one... and another month to bang out the finishing touches on the the big Mod. That would be 4 Major Mods a year and 4 Minor Mods. Its a steady rate with enough time inbetween to let them feel less rushed. I mean they don't put everyone on hte same task anyway so having people working on quests... and having the ones done early be put in the Minor Mod. Also this would let them bang out the dents in the mods caused by unfireseen circumstances (ie Bugs)

Aesop

Mckim_Brian
11-05-2007, 06:17 PM
I think they need to compromise a touch with the Mod releases. this is what I think they should do.

Major Mod 7.0: Large Scale of Content. Massive Raid. New Systems, Classes, etc.

2 Months later

Minor Mod 7.5: New Quests (at least 5). Open Raid (Like Tempest Spine) No major Raid Loot so to speak but some decent stuff and something to take the edge off the wait for the next Major Mod.

1 Month Later

Major Mod 8.0: Large Scale of Content. Massive Raid. New Systems, Classes, etc.

2 Months later

Minor Mod 8.5: New Quests (at least 5). Open Raid (Like Tempest Spine) No major Raid Loot so to speak but some decent stuff and something to take the edge off the wait for the next Major Mod.

This keeps fresh conent in allows them 3 Months for major additions while keeping the player base in quests enough to keep them interested. They have 2 MOnths before the minor mod to come up with a few small quests and a BIG one... and another month to bang out the finishing touches on the the big Mod. That would be 4 Major Mods a year and 4 Minor Mods. Its a steady rate with enough time inbetween to let them feel less rushed. I mean they don't put everyone on hte same task anyway so having people working on quests... and having the ones done early be put in the Minor Mod. Also this would let them bang out the dents in the mods caused by unfireseen circumstances (ie Bugs)

Aesop

Not a bad idea, IMO.

I really really like the idea of more TS style raids. We really need a few that are higher level. It's fun to get a group of 12 friends together, but who wants to do TS at lvl 14?

Qzipoun
11-05-2007, 06:31 PM
Is this true?!?!?! I don't mean to question you, but I had thought they were due before the end of this year and had been delayed until after Mod 6?

Huh. On second thought, Quarion told us we were getting a State of the Game "soon," only to have another say it would be in 2008. (Meaning "soon" equals roughly 6 months in Turbine speak.) So i guess using that logic I shouldn't be surprised that monks have been delayed for almost another year from their original estimate.

I really have to wonder why they even bother? Were coming up on the 2 year point, and they still don't have the stuff they talked about in Beta. It's really a shame, cuz the game "system" rocks. So much more could have been done. Oh well, that's how the boat floats.

Yes, to all the various questions in your post. I recommend to listen to DDO's producer's interview on the DDO cast. Monks have been announced since the creation of the game, we were given a date of "Fall" and now "mid-spring". And yes the State of the Game went from "soon" to "not so soon".

Quarion told us...

Heh :D

Klattuu
11-06-2007, 12:29 AM

level increase
smarter mobs
some bug fixes

Yes.

bandyman1
11-06-2007, 06:04 AM
Wow. I got something like 100k from Vol alone, and 50k just from the Orchard tap runs.. I ran a character from 12th to 14th in record time..

In case you missed the point, that post was made in response to someone saying that there wouldn't be enough XP in the game to support a lvl cap increase without new quests.

Any way you want to look at it, most peeps were capped before ever stepping foot in the Orchard.

It's what comes from delaying the Mod several times and having no cap increase.

Lorien_the_First_One
11-06-2007, 07:35 AM
In case you missed the point, that post was made in response to someone saying that there wouldn't be enough XP in the game to support a lvl cap increase without new quests.

Any way you want to look at it, most peeps were capped before ever stepping foot in the Orchard.

It's what comes from delaying the Mod several times and having no cap increase.

And how do you come up with "most peeps were capped"? Looking at your char list only half of yours are capped, the other half will be able to use Necro for XP.

Prinstoni
11-06-2007, 08:40 AM

I do not believe anything you say Asp :D

arminius
11-06-2007, 09:02 AM
OK, so if you want to ignore XP entirely, then try this on for size.

Without new quests, the highest level items in the game will be weapons and armor capped at ML 12, and clothing and jewelry capped at ML 13. There are still a handful of ML 14 items around from bonus loot weekends, but not enough to count for much, and besides, people who have them already have them. It isn't like they could look forward to getting them, giving them an incentive to play more....

Now, how long do you think people will tolerate that state? You go ahead and bust your hump to get to level 16 in one night...Hooray, You!... and now stand and be proud of your shiny level 10 and 12 and 11 and 13 loot. Oh, baby, sounds tempting.

Including at least one quest that is level 18 on elite is the only way to solve this. That would allow the possiblilty of ML 14 weapon/armor and ML 15 clothing/jewelry (and ML 16 weapons/armor if there is ever another bonus weekend). They could also go with a level 17 on elite quest if they wanted to hold off on the clothing/jewelry upgrade but still get the weapons/armor upgrade.

Including at least one level 17 or 18 quest requires one thing, definitionally: New Content. Right? You aren't presuming that they're just gonna re-level PoP or Vol or something, are you?

_

Mckim_Brian
11-06-2007, 11:25 AM
OK, so if you want to ignore XP entirely, then try this on for size.

Without new quests, the highest level items in the game will be weapons and armor capped at ML 12, and clothing and jewelry capped at ML 13. There are still a handful of ML 14 items around from bonus loot weekends, but not enough to count for much, and besides, people who have them already have them. It isn't like they could look forward to getting them, giving them an incentive to play more....

Now, how long do you think people will tolerate that state? You go ahead and bust your hump to get to level 16 in one night...Hooray, You!... and now stand and be proud of your shiny level 10 and 12 and 11 and 13 loot. Oh, baby, sounds tempting.

Including at least one quest that is level 18 on elite is the only way to solve this. That would allow the possiblilty of ML 14 weapon/armor and ML 15 clothing/jewelry (and ML 16 weapons/armor if there is ever another bonus weekend). They could also go with a level 17 on elite quest if they wanted to hold off on the clothing/jewelry upgrade but still get the weapons/armor upgrade.

Including at least one level 17 or 18 quest requires one thing, definitionally: New Content. Right? You aren't presuming that they're just gonna re-level PoP or Vol or something, are you?

_

I find it harder and harder to assume in the positive when it comes to Turbine. The list of things that could have been done better or even just done period has grown long.

bandyman1
11-06-2007, 04:18 PM
And how do you come up with "most peeps were capped"? Looking at your char list only half of yours are capped, the other half will be able to use Necro for XP.

Actually Lorien, I haven't updated my sig. All my toons with the exception on Syn are now capped.