PDA

View Full Version : Zerger's Anonymous Recruiting~!

Jket
11-04-2007, 01:59 PM
Who We Are:
A Bunch of crazy guys who have the same purpose... To have fun in DDO.. We do play more extreme then the casual DDO'ers but that doesn't mean we go around messing up other peoples quest.

What We Do:
As leader of the guild I tend to host alot of raids. Other then that I love to do casual questing for loot. Everyone else is pretty much the same in the guild.

Who Were Looking For:
We want people who have decent amount of knowledge for the game and are on atleast a few days of the week for a few hours at a time on those days. We also would like people who can "zerg" and live.. We do not want anyone who "zergs" and destroys an entire party. That wastes everyones time. That is not our goal and mindset. (Unless we are drunk but then ofcourse you must blame the liquor. jp).

Our Goals:
To recruit enough people to have complete raid parties. Right now we are kind of small, only about 7 or 8 people total with most of their toons in the guild. We want to expand.

How to get Ahold of us:
Here are the current officer to get ahold of in game:
Dimsdaal,Trucia,Rcet,Dimmy - Leader
Horrik,Alicaryn,Adamar,Adrinor - Co-Leader
Ninety, Robk, Micato - Officer
Kiresyn,Kireciz, Kirres - Officer

Thanks,
J-ket

PS: Sorry for being short and sweet. :rolleyes:

Svetelana
11-04-2007, 09:04 PM
Hahaha Elite Raiders reborn eh?

Make me an Officer and I can promise I will always play drunk and not die :)~

These guys are all great!

Jket
11-04-2007, 09:31 PM
Hahaha Elite Raiders reborn eh?

Make me an Officer and I can promise I will always play drunk and not die :)~

These guys are all great!

hehe thanks for the insight. Only one of the people are from Elite Raiders, and thats horrik. All the other officers and me were never associated with the ER. Not that we don't like them its just that name is too controversal and plus in my opinion they are past due. (no offense to them as many of them i am/were friends with). However we do have the same raiding habbits as their remaining members and maybe even some different ones.. As you can tell we do titan frequently aswell as Reaver ofcourse... I have expertise in DQ and Dragon as well but we stick more to Titan/Reaver raids.

Check us out peoples!

Zerg,
Jket for President

Nexx
11-04-2007, 09:33 PM
Hm... I wouldn't call it 'Elite Raiders' being reborn.. because Elite Raiders don't go zerging hehe..:p besides B hates ER ... :D

Jket
11-04-2007, 09:38 PM
Hm... I wouldn't call it 'Elite Raiders' being reborn.. because Elite Raiders don't go zerging hehe..:p besides B hates ER ... :D

I dont hate ER! Strakln is my home dog!

Qwijy Mart FTW!!!

PS> Hate is a strong word.

:rolleyes:

Nexx
11-04-2007, 09:46 PM
Lol I know :D besides you love me anyway... :p

Jket
11-04-2007, 10:00 PM
Lol I know :D besides you love me anyway... :p

hehe suuuure i dooooo :p...

lol anywayz this is recruitment not flirting with B time..!

Jket

Nexx
11-04-2007, 10:16 PM
EW... why would i flirt with you?
anyway good luck

sorry kind of hijacked this aha

Svetelana
11-04-2007, 11:57 PM
Good luck with that :)

I will keep an eye out for ZA!

Citymorg
11-05-2007, 08:25 AM
Where's we can't join with Zergs, there are many Deathwatch Guard members who would love to run with you. <wink, wink, nudge, nudge>

Jket
11-05-2007, 11:46 AM
Where's we can't join with Zergs, there are many Deathwatch Guard members who would love to run with you. <wink, wink, nudge, nudge>

May the DWG and Zerger's always be united!

jkm
11-05-2007, 01:17 PM
since i disagree on your build thread does this mean i'm perma banned? :confused:

Strakeln
11-05-2007, 01:41 PM
in my opinion they are past due.I'll have you know all of our bills are paid in full and on time. There are no pink envelopes in the ER mailbox. :p

Jket
11-07-2007, 02:38 PM
since i disagree on your build thread does this mean i'm perma banned? :confused:

Yep, anyone i dont like here or there.. i have the choice who i take on wat quest or raid i host. therefore, yes if that answers your questions =). I thought I was the troll.. seems like their are bigger ones here.

:D

Jket
11-07-2007, 02:42 PM
I'll have you know all of our bills are paid in full and on time. There are no pink envelopes in the ER mailbox. :p

are you sure??? I took a peek in the mailbox when i was in a quest with Mystik...

Strakeln
11-07-2007, 02:54 PM
are you sure??? I took a peek in the mailbox when i was in a quest with Mystik...I see an explanation is in order.

Tija found it was much easier to pay bills if he said his name was Mystikmalus. Mystik found out about this and had all bills reassigned to the guild in general. Not wanting to deal with even more bills, I allow them to accumulate for a month, then I drop them off at the doorstep of Zerger's Anonymous. In the business world, we call this passing the buck.

What you saw was nothing more than a temporary checkpoint for those pink envelopes. By the way, mind those late fees....

Inkblack
11-07-2007, 03:14 PM
And I thought our recruiting threads were the only ones that got hijacked. I'm glad to see it's not just us.

Ink

Jket
11-07-2007, 03:54 PM
And I thought our recruiting threads were the only ones that got hijacked. I'm glad to see it's not just us.

Ink

lol qft.

jkm
11-07-2007, 05:12 PM
Yep, anyone i dont like here or there.. i have the choice who i take on wat quest or raid i host. therefore, yes if that answers your questions =). I thought I was the troll.. seems like their are bigger ones here.

:D

no, no, no. pure bards beat trolls in all areas ;)

Strakeln
11-07-2007, 05:46 PM

InkI think you're confusing hijacking with the Qwijymart Bump Service. That might make me a professional troll... :p

Jket
11-07-2007, 08:51 PM
no, no, no. pure bards beat trolls in all areas ;)

one of those areas are labeled as being a gimp. :eek: now stop stealing my thread and go play. ;P

Kire
11-10-2007, 05:06 PM
mwahahahahaha my turn to Hijack this thread. Im seeling a +6 con ring RR human min lvl 9!!!! go bid on it in the market place before i zerg you in half!

~Kire

Jket
11-10-2007, 08:54 PM
Okay lets put an end to immatureness :D.

Just to let everyone know, we did grab a couple new members. We are still looking to expand more.. So we can achieve multiple raid parties!

Contact me in-game or via forums!

Jket

Jket
11-11-2007, 06:45 AM
got a new member today... still want more "zergaholics"!

Jket

Jket
11-16-2007, 03:08 PM
Now looking for people to recruit more people.. need an officer or two to help get more Zergaholics into the guild!!

PST or PM me here!

Jket

InfidelofHaLL
11-16-2007, 05:21 PM
Okay lets put an end to immatureness :D.

Just to let everyone know, we did grab a couple new members. We are still looking to expand more.. So we can achieve multiple raid parties!

Contact me in-game or via forums!

Jket

whats so immature :P is that calling u plat farmer :P or hijacking thread to say don't join or hijacking thread to say i am selling 3 sets of +5 mith fp so send me pms or tells ingmae

Jket
11-16-2007, 05:24 PM
whats so immature :P is that calling u plat farmer :P or hijacking thread to say don't join or hijacking thread to say i am selling 3 sets of +5 mith fp so send me pms or tells ingmae

Any and each of the above... I wouldn't do that to you ;)