PDA

View Full Version : Devs: Please throw us a Bone.

Impaqt
10-31-2007, 11:48 AM
The development team has been silent for over a week now on the Issues regarding the Abbot raid and Fire immunities of the Undead in Vol.....

Frustrating doesnt begin to describe how many people are feeling.

Please throw us a bone..... Stand up and say that we're all pansies and the quests are staying the way they are or give us some indication of future changes.

The player base cant stress enough how far a little communication can go... Even if its not what we want to hear.

narizue
10-31-2007, 11:52 AM
Totally agree. Even a response of "Its changed, thats the way it is, suck it up." is better than no response at all. Q, Tolero, pay attention. These topics are not going away, but players who may not be getting answers to their concerns could be.

Communication really is the key to customer relations guys.

Kerr
10-31-2007, 11:52 AM
Totally agree. Even a response of "Its changed, thats the way it is, suck it up." is better than no response at all. Q, Tolero, pay attention. These topics are not going away, but players who may not be getting answers to their concerns could be.

Communication really is the key to customer relations guys.

Now now, be nice to Tolero! She's not responsible for the fiasco. I'm pretty sure it's not Q either.

Dane_McArdy
10-31-2007, 11:55 AM
I'm not frustrated.

The shadows being immune in one quest to firewall hasn't prevented me ever from doing tha quest on elite many times since the change.

True I don't like such things and hope they find a better solution. But I'm not frustrated about that.

As for the Hey Aaaabuuuut! raid, I'm sure we will eventually see a happy compromise between exploiting parts and suitable penalties.

A week is a very short time to me.

narizue
10-31-2007, 12:08 PM
Now now, be nice to Tolero! She's not responsible for the fiasco. I'm pretty sure it's not Q either.

I agree, they are not responsible for the choices of the Devs, but they are responsible for keeping them up to date with feedback from the forums, and are also responsible for keeping the lines of communication open between turbine and its customers.

juniorpfactors
10-31-2007, 12:15 PM
jrp standing waiting to see all the posters flame...."devs giving all kind of feedback" as they start linking dev tracker.....O wait that was on my post...again...the dev tracker is a ghost town for what I want to see...the same as the OP....some feedback :eek: having fun farming mod 5 still:) its just to bad mod 5 doesnt currently have a RAID

hey look what I found ...Thread of the Week: How well do you know your neighbors? I dont know you impaqt we are on the same server...we should get to know each other...maybe an all out preraid with battleclerics

Vorn
10-31-2007, 12:16 PM
As for the Hey Aaaabuuuut! raid, <snip>

Who's on first?
:)

Pellegro
10-31-2007, 12:17 PM
Seeing as we haven't heard anything, I think its safe to assume that either:
(a) They're still looking at it; or
(b) They've added it to the list of things to look at; or
(c) They have no present intention of looking at it.

You won't get a post from them that "we'll never change it" because then they'd be boxed in, and couldn't change their mind (if later they decide it needs to be changed).

You also probably won't see a "we're still looking at it" or "we plan to look at it in the future" cuz then you'd get the proverbial 6 year old in the backseat, "Are we there yet? Are we there yet?"

I think you can probably just assume that this is how its going to be until you hear otherwise.

juniorpfactors
10-31-2007, 12:25 PM
The development team has been silent for over a week now on the Issues regarding the Abbot raid and Fire immunities of the Undead in Vol.....

Frustrating doesnt begin to describe how many people are feeling.

Please throw us a bone..... Stand up and say that we're all pansies and the quests are staying the way they are or give us some indication of future changes.

The player base cant stress enough how far a little communication can go... Even if its not what we want to hear.

well look what I did discover from the devs...Thread of the Week: How well do you know your neighbors?

lets meet....Impaqt maybe a all out battle cleric Preraid Beholder BB run:D

Impaqt
10-31-2007, 12:35 PM
well look what I did discover from the devs...Thread of the Week: How well do you know your neighbors?

lets meet....Impaqt maybe a all out battle cleric Preraid Beholder BB run:D

Hate to Derail my own thread, but this could be fun..... We could try to get together a semi static group of Clerics to tackle some of the quests where "Tanks" are needed :D

I'll PM Ya.

Yaga_Nub
10-31-2007, 12:36 PM
A week is a very short time to me.

It's not a very short time to the devs. Didn't it only take a week for them to change the BA raid and Vol. I know it wasn't more than 2 weeks. If they can decide a change needs to be made that quickly then they should be able to analzye the effect of the change and give some feedback or make another change.

Shyver
10-31-2007, 12:40 PM
Hate to Derail my own thread, but this could be fun..... We could try to get together a semi static group of Clerics to tackle some of the quests where "Tanks" are needed :D

I'll PM Ya.

Count me in. :D

And on the original topic. Some feedback concerning the communities concerns would be nice. And not to be doom and gloom or foretell the downfall, we all know I'll be here till the end, but the holiday season is quickly approaching and with it lots of other "distractions" that could sway the cash flow of the less loyal.

Information and answers might be the golden ticket, or carrot, to keep things going.

Lorien_the_First_One
10-31-2007, 01:04 PM
its just to bad mod 5 doesnt currently have a RAID

lol, that's how I think of it too...I'm not sure what that big door is. Actually not even bothering with preraid, loot sucks, and it prepares you for um....nothing....

Aspenor
10-31-2007, 01:13 PM
lol, that's how I think of it too...I'm not sure what that big door is. Actually not even bothering with preraid, loot sucks, and it prepares you for um....nothing....

Electric Haze, level 14 items, and +2 tomes are sucky loot? :confused:

Qzipoun
10-31-2007, 01:36 PM
/signed.

A change is already overdue. We should have had an official response and changes should have been already implemented/announced.

Qzipoun
10-31-2007, 01:40 PM
its just to bad mod 5 doesnt currently have a RAID

Mod 5 doesn't have much of anything. A raid is a key aspect of each mod, the whole mod leads up to that raid, messing with the abbot is unacceptable.

What am I to do now that I have all my characters raid ready? I can either have fun building up xp debt in the abbot or run other stuff. The mod 5 quests are boring (imo) and I did them to get prepped already (had enough undead for a long time) so I'll level up alts and play gianthold instead... but if I do that, remind me why we have a mod 5 in the first place?

Lorien_the_First_One
10-31-2007, 01:45 PM
Electric Haze, level 14 items, and +2 tomes are sucky loot? :confused:

Ok... there are some potentially interesting items... but in the 10 or so runs I did before the Raid closed and I stopped running the preraid I never saw anyone pull anything but junk. I can't say that I've run 10 quests in a row anywhere else in L13/14 quests and seen only junk.

MysticTheurge
10-31-2007, 01:48 PM
We'll absolutely be monitoring the progress in the raid, and will make adjustments if necessary.

Things I see as not unlikely are an increase to ice platform lifetimes and the ability to remove Touch of Dolurrh by completing a puzzle, and perhaps some changes to the nature of the debuff. (Perhaps by reducing its effect on Normal and Hard. I like that idea too.)

Or is that not recent enough?

Impaqt
10-31-2007, 01:52 PM

Not recent enough and no real info.

It took the devs less than a week once it was beaten to shut the raid down and change it to where it is right now.

The devs said they were going toincrease presence and communications ont he forums.. That lasted a week or 2 and now we're back down to a few random posts a day... If it wasnt for CODOG, that would be even less......

Yaga_Nub
10-31-2007, 01:55 PM

MT the date/time stamp didn't come through with that quote if that is what you were trying to show. Either way, no, that's not recent enough.

Aspenor
10-31-2007, 01:57 PM
Not recent enough and no real info.

It took the devs less than a week once it was beaten to shut the raid down and change it to where it is right now.

The devs said they were going toincrease presence and communications ont he forums.. That lasted a week or 2 and now we're back down to a few random posts a day... If it wasnt for CODOG, that would be even less......

I'm pretty sure developers get paid to work on the software, not post on the forums.

Additionally, I'm not sure what more concrete info you can ask for.

Yaga_Nub
10-31-2007, 02:03 PM
I'm pretty sure developers get paid to work on the software, not post on the forums.

Additionally, I'm not sure what more concrete info you can ask for.

That's true Asp but take Codog for instance. He has stated that he'll look at the boards and post if his program is in the process of compiling. Your work day might be 8 hours or more but it doesn't mean you're working every last minute of those 8 hours or more. The average person actually only puts in about 5 hours of actually work in a day no matter what their time card says.

axebender
10-31-2007, 02:09 PM
i remember a post stated more communication from the devs..hmmmm? well besides codog i dont see it

MysticTheurge
10-31-2007, 02:12 PM
That's true Asp but take Codog for instance. He has stated that he'll look at the boards and post if his program is in the process of compiling. Your work day might be 8 hours or more but it doesn't mean you're working every last minute of those 8 hours or more. The average person actually only puts in about 5 hours of actually work in a day no matter what their time card says.

You might also not want to come to the boards because they depress you and then you don't feel like doing your work.

Or you might need to go get a coffee or use the bathroom.

Coming to the boards is not part of the Developer's Job, and honestly, if I was one I don't think I'd want to come around here most of the time. I mean honestly, there's people trashing my work constantly. Nothing I say is ever enough for you people. And you all keep acting like I either a) am out to get you or b) even worse don't care about the game.

Impaqt
10-31-2007, 02:15 PM
You might also not want to come to the boards because they depress you and then you don't feel like doing your work.

Coming to the boards is not part of the Developer's Job, and honestly, if I was one I don't think I'd want to come around here most of the time. I mean honestly, there's people trashing my work constantly. Nothing I say is ever enough for you people. And you all keep acting like I either a) am out to get you or b) even worse don't care about the game.

ANy developer that cant handle critisism and people questioning there motives should go work on Puzzle games or maybe Single-Player FPS's.

An Actve Critical Community is nothing new in a MMORPG....

JelloMold
10-31-2007, 02:16 PM

Apparently, the average DDO forum poster works about 2 hours a day. Seriously, how do you guys do it? I'm a stay at home dad so I have a few minutes here and there while the baby is having a snack or nap. Heck, I've even played with people who were playing at work!

Aspenor
10-31-2007, 02:26 PM
Eladrin takes a look from time to time and pipes in, and I know for a fact he's reading the posts RE: the Abbot, and he doesn't have to, it's not even his raid.

Exactly. They may be compiling often throughout the day, but sometimes there are other things to do. Also, when you have to work on DDO throughout the day, coming to the forums to read all the ridiculous things that are posted would be annoying. I would argue these guys have plenty thick skin, because so many have stuck it out this long. MMO players are thankless people, for the most part, it's all GIMME.

ANy developer that cant handle critisism and people questioning there motives should go work on Puzzle games or maybe Single-Player FPS's.

See above. Why would you go out of way to frustrate yourself? They have plenty thick skin.

Impaqt
10-31-2007, 02:32 PM
Eladrin takes a look from time to time and pipes in, and I know for a fact he's reading the posts RE: the Abbot, and he doesn't have to, it's not even his raid.

What does that mean? not his raid? Hes the only one that has given us any indication of what he thinks might be a resonable change.....

Whos raid is it?

Aspenor
10-31-2007, 02:39 PM
What does that mean? not his raid? Hes the only one that has given us any indication of what he thinks might be a resonable change.....

Whos raid is it?

/shrug

I dunno.

My guess is that he's the only one that'll go out on a limb and comment about it, or he somehow got designated as the unlucky one that has to try to handle the feedback. Regardless, I'm not making things up.

Impaqt
10-31-2007, 02:40 PM
/shrug

I dunno.

My guess is that he's the only one that'll go out on a limb and comment about it, or he somehow got designated as the unlucky one that has to try to handle the feedback. Regardless, I'm not making things up.
If you "Dunno" then you are indeed making thing up;)

Aspenor
10-31-2007, 02:43 PM
If you "Dunno" then you are indeed making thing up;)

nah, I'm just not omniscient.

MysticTheurge
10-31-2007, 02:58 PM

There's a difference between not being able to "handle" something and not wanting to expose yourself to constant negative (often non-constructive) criticism on a regular basis.

Impaqt
10-31-2007, 03:10 PM
There's a difference between not being able to "handle" something and not wanting to expose yourself to constant negative (often non-constructive) criticism on a regular basis.

The CODOG Thread has proven that with a little Persistence and back and forth communication, not all "Critics" are constantly negative. Are the changes CODOG Describe the best hting since SLiced bread? nope.... But hes taken our comments, some pretty critical, and rolled with em. Tested things we brought up, and mosto f all, gave us insight into why things are they way they are and what he and the dev team plan todo about it.

Yes, If you pop into the forums once every other week with blinders on, The community gets pretty rough.... But once you make an effort to show you care, its a VERY RAPID turn around.

Kire
10-31-2007, 03:12 PM
I agree, they are not responsible for the choices of the Devs, but they are responsible for keeping them up to date with feedback from the forums, and are also responsible for keeping the lines of communication open between turbine and its customers.

well awhile back either Q or toler (think it was q) was responding to a thread about lack of customer service and i remeber him saying that he couldn't tell us things until he got the OK from teh higher ups. so its not really his fault at all.

~Kire

MysticTheurge
10-31-2007, 05:06 PM
The CODOG Thread has proven that with a little Persistence and back and forth communication, not all "Critics" are constantly negative. Are the changes CODOG Describe the best hting since SLiced bread? nope.... But hes taken our comments, some pretty critical, and rolled with em. Tested things we brought up, and mosto f all, gave us insight into why things are they way they are and what he and the dev team plan todo about it.

Yes, If you pop into the forums once every other week with blinders on, The community gets pretty rough.... But once you make an effort to show you care, its a VERY RAPID turn around.

This is a cop out.

It's also the trick I used to pull with my little sister when we were kids.

"Well I would've given it to you if you'd just _____."

There's absolutely no excuse for a lot of the negativity on these forums. Just because the devs aren't more present doesn't given (the general) you free license to be a jerk.

But I'm sure if the devs just showed up more, no one would be nasty. :rolleyes:

narizue
10-31-2007, 05:18 PM
well awhile back either Q or toler (think it was q) was responding to a thread about lack of customer service and i remeber him saying that he couldn't tell us things until he got the OK from teh higher ups. so its not really his fault at all.

The key is that they, Q and Tolero, have commented in the past that a part of their job is to report back to the "powers that be" about concerns that are expressed on the forums, and also to report back from these same "powers that be" the direction of the game(see WDA). So if response is not provided for issues that groups of players feel are important some one has to be responsible. Community relations would be where the proverbial buck stops in my opinion.

Kire
10-31-2007, 05:32 PM
The key is that they, Q and Tolero, have commented in the past that a part of their job is to report back to the "powers that be" about concerns that are expressed on the forums, and also to report back from these same "powers that be" the direction of the game(see WDA). So if response is not provided for issues that groups of players feel are important some one has to be responsible. Community relations would be where the proverbial buck stops in my opinion.

Yes but chances are the "powers that be" are telling them to hold of for some reason or another. and if they werent im sure Q would post something. Q has always been curteous to the community and i doubt he would hold something like that back. and even if everyone screamed dooooom cuz of the news, It wouldn't really affect Q's job cuz his sole job is to post what the "Powers that be" tell him too.

narizue
10-31-2007, 05:32 PM
MT, its really easy to be nasty to "The Devs."

Very easy.

They are a distant and impersonal entity.

When they come to the forums they personalize their contact with us and become actual people rather than a nameless faceless group whose evil goal is to destroy the game we love. That personalized contact allows a greater degree of dialogue between subscribers and the developers, and builds trust between the company and its subscribers. That trust increases loyalty. That loyalty helps to maintain a stable customer base.

By personalizing contact with subscribers(beign active on the forums) the developers help to stablize the game.

Not a bad thing IMO.

Now I could be wrong. :rolleyes: But I don't think so.

MysticTheurge
10-31-2007, 05:45 PM
By personalizing contact with subscribers(beign active on the forums) the developers help to stablize the game.

Not a bad thing IMO.

Now I could be wrong. :rolleyes: But I don't think so.

Now don't get me wrong, I love interaction with the Devs just as much as (if not more than) the rest of you.

I'd absolutely love to see them out here talking more than they do. (Though to be fair, I'd probably still want to see them talk more than that if they did.) I definitely think the community deserves a response on the major topics of last weeks fix/nerf as soon as possible.

But that's where things get tricky, because I realize that "as soon as possible [for the devs/cs reps to do so]" is probably a lot longer than "as soon as the rest of us want a response." I also don't think any of us have the right to expect any communication from the Devs, especially on any one given topic. Nor do I find their degree of communication (or lack thereof) to be any sort of valid excuse for the way a lot of people act around here.

Moreover, I do speak at least somewhat from experience, when I say that you're more likely to get the Devs talking when you provide honest-but-constructive feedback. But even that doesn't always work. I've written several long, well-written (if I do say so myself ;)), impassioned pleas on certain topics and never heard a word on the topic. And it's just the nature of the beast. Some thing they can't talk about. Even more they can't talk about yet. And bugging them and going "OMG TALK TO US" doesn't actually speed up the process in any way. They're more than aware that this is a topic they need to address, and they're going to do so as soon as they can.

wiglin
10-31-2007, 05:46 PM
Their are two things that will keep a company in business.

Supply and Demand (oil companies)

Having a really good dependable product that everyone likes (Toyota etc...)

Which one is ddo?

On a side note, if you are not happy with the way this game is then cancel and move on. This is a capitalist society, and if half the population pulled out in one month then then the company would know something needs to change.

If everyone complains on the boards but keeps playing then Turbine is still making their money. I am sure there are alot of the ddo staff that enjoy making this game. People that are thrilled to work on an online dnd game, but their are still the people at the top that look at the bottom line. They want to make money. Turbine is a for profit organization.

The dev's have to deal with interoffice politics, and I am sure they are limited in what they can say on these forums without getting into trouble. The player base needs to lighten up and let them do their job. If you are unhappy with that job then leave, cancel, and move on.

Voicing an immature, threat, or complaint is not the quickest way to get your problem solved.

When I sold cars for Nissan and Mazda, I sold a car to a lady that had no air conditioning. Now I am not responsible to disclose any features of the vehicle to the customers. The customer has every right to take it a mechanic and have it checked out. I was new and unaware that the vehicle had no air conditioning.

When she came back, she was upset but very polite and calm. I went to my GM and explained the situation. We decided that we wanted to take of this customer, so I drove the car 6 hours to have the custom air conditioning installed. (The car did not have aftermarket unit available, so we had to have it custom made)

In Oklahoma we do not have a 3-day buyers remorse on vehicles. Once the customer drives off the lot they cannot bring the car back or expect any more work done to the vehicle, but because she of how she handled herself in the store we went the extra mile and absorbed over $2000.00 to remedy her situation.

Another customer came in and was upset that he didn't receive and extra key for his vehicle. It was a used vehicle and we did not have one nor did we work it into the deal. He came in upset calling me a lier yada yada yada. Well this is a customer that even if you go the extra mile they will still find something to complain about. The cost of the new chipped key was only $75.00, but we did not pay for it.

Companies know that complainers will always find something complain about and if you spend your time trying to make them happy you will still have an upset customer.

Some of the gaming community needs to voice there opinions respectfully. Don't be so harsh on the devs, and remember no one is forcing you to play this game.

Impaqt
10-31-2007, 05:49 PM
Moreover, I do speak at least somewhat from experience, when I say that you're more likely to get the Devs talking when you provide honest-but-constructive feedback. But even that doesn't always work. I've written several long, well-written (if I do say so myself ;)), impassioned pleas on certain topics and never heard a word on the topic. And it's just the nature of the beast. Some thing they can't talk about. Even more they can't talk about yet. And bugging them and going "OMG TALK TO US" doesn't actually speed up the process in any way. They're more than aware that this is a topic they need to address, and they're going to do so as soon as they can.

So your saying the "CODOG " thread was just coincidence that thats the thread he decided to become a valued memeber of the COmmunity and not just some faceless dev?

MysticTheurge
10-31-2007, 05:51 PM
So your saying the "CODOG " thread was just coincidence that thats the thread he decided to become a valued memeber of the COmmunity and not just some faceless dev?

To a degree:

I really don't like encouraging people to rant by responding to sarcastic and angry posts. However, today I think I encouraged this particular rant by not sharing some more information in the release notes about some work I've been doing to try to alleviate this. So fair enough, you called me out. I'm here and reading and responding to this thread. And no... I don't have time to respond to everybody who yells at me in their posts which I'm sure will erupt after this response.

wiglin
10-31-2007, 05:55 PM
Just let the devs work on their game. They respond way more than other successful mmo's. I played FFXI for a few years and man hearing from the developers only happened a couple of times a year.

Borror0
10-31-2007, 06:00 PM
Honestly, I'd like to hear Eladrin (or anyone, but he seems the one taking care of this issue) poping and saying:

Ok, guys, here are a few ideas of what I'd like to do with that raid:

Idea A
Idea B
Idea C
Idea D
Idea E

What do you guys think of it, we'd like feedback and not forcing you a fix straigth in the face again and needing to change a few things again, better to take some time to do it once then twice.

Just there, showing us a few ideas of their brainstorming.

I'm still waiting to see the promised increase in communication between Trubine and us... except Codog. And Codog's not paying paid for posting on the forums, so that's not an initiative of Turbine and for this reason it doesn't count.

MysticTheurge
10-31-2007, 06:09 PM
I'm still waiting to see the promised increase in communication between Trubine and us...

Q and Tolero have been far more communicative over the last month than comparable CS reps have been in the past.

Aspenor
10-31-2007, 06:12 PM
Q and Tolero have been far more communicative over the last month than comparable CS reps have been in the past.

Agreed, and they only get *so* much to give us.

I just wish we got a little more info, a little faster.

Borror0
10-31-2007, 07:46 PM

What have we learned? That we can post screenshot?

Putting life on the forum is great, really appreciated but... that's not communication.

MysticTheurge
10-31-2007, 08:03 PM
Putting life on the forum is great, really appreciated but... that's not the communication I want.

Fixed. :p

Borror0
10-31-2007, 08:04 PM
Fixed. :p

Ok, I'll that on pass.

I'll redefine, that's not my defenition of communication. Better?

MysticTheurge
10-31-2007, 08:08 PM
Ok, I'll that on pass.

I'll redefine, that's not my defenition of communication. Better?

To be fair, it's not really the communication I want either, but they are being more communicative. Tolero even posts about, you know, real stuff sometimes too. (Examples 1 (http://forums.ddo.com/showthread.php?&postid=1411538#post1411538), 2 (http://forums.ddo.com/showthread.php?&postid=1407114#post1407114), 3 (http://forums.ddo.com/showthread.php?&postid=1397016#post1397016))

Borror0
10-31-2007, 08:16 PM
Tolero even posts about, you know, real stuff sometimes too. (Examples 1 (http://forums.ddo.com/showthread.php?&postid=1411538#post1411538), 2 (http://forums.ddo.com/showthread.php?&postid=1407114#post1407114), 3 (http://forums.ddo.com/showthread.php?&postid=1397016#post1397016))

Yeah... that's great... but I remember Samera also talking about real stuff, back in the days so...

But, what's the point of being more communicative when you talk about the kind of communication we want.

You know, when someone talks to me about how they did that or that, I really don't care and it bores me out. same thing here, that's not what I want, nor what you want nor what Jr and Impaqt wants... does anyone desire that kind of communication? Seems not...

Yeah, they are more communicative... but what's the point when that's not what we want...

It's like adding champagne to McDonald's menu.. they did change something, but that changed nothing in the end.

MysticTheurge
10-31-2007, 08:36 PM
But, what's the point of being more communicative when you talk about the kind of communication we want.

To clarify, a lot of it's not the kind of communication I want the most (that would be hard facts from Devs like many of Eladrin and Codog's recent posts), but that doesn't mean it's not communication worth having.

I enjoy Thread of the Week and Town Hall Meeting Transcripts and Contests and Official Screenshot Threads and so on. I just don't enjoy them quite as much as hearing that the speed of arrows is going to increase or finding out which three Enhancements for Rangers are being worked on or other things of that nature.

But the former are a lot easier to put out there without risk.

Borror0
10-31-2007, 08:39 PM
I just don't enjoy them quite as much as hearing that the speed of arrows is going to increase or finding out which three Enhancements for Rangers are being worked on or other things of that nature.

But the former are a lot easier to put out there without risk.

I agree, I see it's not as easy to talk about content than screenshots, but... they got to do something about the Abbot.. it's riduclous when no one even tries it anymore...

MysticTheurge
10-31-2007, 08:52 PM
but... they got to do soemthing about the Abbot.. it's riduclous when no one even tries it anymore...

Yes, this I agree on as well.

I just don't think we get to set the timetable on it. At least not directly.

But the discussion seems to have kind of played itself out. No one even responded to my idea in the official thread earlier. :(

Borror0
10-31-2007, 08:54 PM
But the discussion seems to have kind of played itself out. No one even responded to my idea in the official thread earlier. :(

Merged thread, it's all about the merged thread.

I'm not even reading them most of the time.

MysticTheurge
10-31-2007, 09:05 PM
Merged thread, it's all about the merged thread.

I'm not even reading them most of the time.

Yeah, I already made my opinion on that topic clear as well. (The cliff notes go something like this: ":mad:")

Borror0
10-31-2007, 09:15 PM
The cliff notes go something like this: ":mad:"

Me too, and something about like for closing a thread where there was an active discussing and constructive critism...

The funny is that other people made some others about different topic and they didn't close it, even if there was an official thread about it... anyway...

Think I'd get infraction point for starting 'Sort of Official Black Abbott Raid Feedback Thread - Post here for underailed discussion' Or maybe 'Official Black Abbott Raid Feedback Thread NOT about Death Penalty (as it is not the biggest problem in there)'?