PDA

View Full Version : Argonauts Union takes on Tempest Spine!

Cayrie
10-31-2007, 10:15 AM
Well, we finally did it. What an event to remember! Our level 8ish Argonauts Union toons (with a few level 6-7 slackers), did our first Tempest Spine run on normal.

Great fun was had by all. Chayste had to turn school-marm momentarily when a certain couple of naughty sorcerers (Biggsexy and Alorious) decided to zerg to their heart's content and nearly wipe the party. (UGH...those two together = TROUBLE). In one particular battle, a helpful Zerggie (Lessah) gathered some friends and brought them to us for an attack from behind. :D And what's more, is the Union discovered Yaga really is a NOOB, when he got lost and got Mashbot (Tommyboy) lost with him. Oh, and for some reason, everytime the party turned around, Conspiracyy (Aspharr) was dead! :D

It was almost smooth sailing (thanks to the trio of Mashbot, Katalia and Chayste keeping the naughty sorcs alive), until we reached the final boss battle. Yikes. If you haven't been back in TS since the changes, he's a bit tougher now. :) Alorious loaded in dead. :D There were lots of pesky knock-offs, which complicated the situation. In the end, the always uber Akla whittled him down while a surprisingly living Biggsexy polished him off with magic missile. (See Akla, you have to stay!!! Akla PWNS Argonessen!!!)

Ah, in truth, it was a total blast! Perhaps in another level we'll be ready to hit it on hard. A big thank you for all the Argonauts Union members. You guys have truly made this journey a blast. Looking forward to more adventures!

(We still have room for a few more if anyone is interested in joining us!)

Beherit_Baphomar
10-31-2007, 10:41 AM
Yaga getting lost in Tempest Spine = Noobsauce.

Yaga_Nub
10-31-2007, 11:22 AM
I did not get lost. I was herded in a different direction by a drow cleric who did not enjoy me interupting his "alone time" with a drow altar boy and started slinging searing light at me.

Poor Mashbot was stricken dumb from the sight of said cleric and altar boy and all he could do was follow me.

Cayrie
10-31-2007, 11:29 AM
I did not get lost. I was herded in a different direction by a drow cleric who did not enjoy me interupting his "alone time" with a drow altar boy and started slinging searing light at me.

Poor Mashbot was stricken dumb from the sight of said cleric and altar boy and all he could do was follow me.

You leave Father Flanigan and Rameses out of this! :D

akla_thornfist
10-31-2007, 12:28 PM
it was the most fun ive had in awile, this quest is not a zergfest anymore thats for sure. thank the gods i pulled that giant stalkers knife last week in gwylands or we would of died a couple more times. see ya next week akla

TommyBoy
10-31-2007, 05:04 PM
And what's more, is the Union discovered Yaga really is a NOOB, when he got lost and got Mashbot (Tommyboy) lost with him.

Thats what I get for using a squishy meatsack as a GPS Guide:D

Ozoro
10-31-2007, 06:05 PM
You leave Father Flanigan and Rameses out of this! :D

In his desecrated leathers? rofflecopter

Osharan_Tregarth
10-31-2007, 06:23 PM
In his desecrated leathers? rofflecopter

Oohhh... That reminds me.
Did you guys know that Ozoro is FAMOUS? Someone actually wrote a book about him. Here's a link to the cover...

http://content.costco.com/Images/Content/Product/199598.jpg

Lessah
10-31-2007, 06:48 PM
In one particular battle, a helpful Zerggie (Lessah) gathered some friends and brought them to us for an attack from behind.
(We still have room for a few more if anyone is interested in joining us!)

Come on Cayrie, everyone likes getting PWNED from the back!
I swear I forgot about those fire eles! I was trying to earn my keep!
lol, see ya next week

Ozoro
10-31-2007, 07:08 PM
Oohhh... That reminds me.
Did you guys know that Ozoro is FAMOUS? Someone actually wrote a book about him. Here's a link to the cover...

http://content.costco.com/Images/Content/Product/199598.jpg

Shut your mouth Osh.

bandyman1
10-31-2007, 08:23 PM
Thanks for the reply to my PM Cayrie.

I'm only a few K shy of lvl 8 on Syn, so I'll work to close the XP gap this weekend.

See you all on Tue. :D.

Osharan_Tregarth
10-31-2007, 08:39 PM
Shut your mouth Osh.

heh..

I feel a new serverwide nickname coming on....

Yaga_Nub
11-01-2007, 01:01 AM
Come on Cayrie, everyone likes getting PWNED from the back!
I swear I forgot about those fire eles! I was trying to earn my keep!
lol, see ya next week

Don't even get me started about your "back" Lessah.....and yes I would pwn your "back" as well.

Lessah
11-01-2007, 08:37 AM
Don't even get me started about your "back" Lessah.....and yes I would pwn your "back" as well.

Yaga = tease

Beherit_Baphomar
11-01-2007, 09:42 AM
Shut your mouth Osh.

Such a potty mouth, Fancy. Looking at you, you wouldnt believe it could be true.

Cayrie
11-01-2007, 10:18 AM
Yaga = tease

/sign

Ozoro
11-01-2007, 10:24 AM
Such a potty mouth, Fancy. Looking at you, you wouldnt believe it could be true.

you will cease calling me Fancy this very second.

Cayrie
11-01-2007, 10:45 AM
I don't know, I kind of think the name Fancy suits you. In fact, I think I'll start calling you that now too.

Kisses, Fancy! :D

akla_thornfist
11-01-2007, 10:55 AM
here's your one chance fancy dont let us down

Cayrie
11-01-2007, 11:02 AM
LMAO! A Reba McIntire (sp) classic! Nice touch, Akla. :D

Ozoro
11-01-2007, 11:59 AM
I hate you all.

Still love you DirtyS

Cayrie
11-01-2007, 12:01 PM
I hate you all.

Still love you DirtyS

I know. :D

Ozoro
11-01-2007, 12:04 PM
I know. :D

Han Solo moment?

Jeannie
11-04-2007, 08:40 PM
I am not sure how many more Tuesday nights I will be joining you all - seven at the most. As I have mentioned before, I will definitely be leaving at the end of December. RL is going to get real ugly right after New Years as I will be adding a 16 hour per week internship to my full time job. And taking one grad class. Sigh.

The current situation is that Katalia is pretty gimped and is becoming less fun to play at higher levels. That Batgirl versitility that was so great at low levels has just become unfocused gimpiness now :( (Although I did help keep Akla alive so he could kick Sorjak's butt, good thing I was too lame to attract much attention!)

I do have a level 5 toon I could bring in (another multiclass but far more focused on rogue skills) but I am not sure she would be much more than baggage at this point. I do have Tuesday off, need to spend some time on school work, but if anyone will be around and is willing to help me level her, please PM me. I might be able to spend some time tomorrow after class too, I should be home by 9:30 eastern time.

I have enjoyed my time with the Argonauts, it's hard to believe the end is coming so quickly!

Nick_RC
11-05-2007, 09:47 AM
Chayste had to turn school-marm momentarily when a certain couple of naughty sorcerers (Biggsexy and Alorious) decided to zerg to their heart's content and nearly wipe the party.

School Marm *tap*Tap*tap* - Wass uch a fun run!

Alorious loaded in dead. :D

Biggsexy>Alorious.

In the end, the always uber Akla whittled him down while a surprisingly living Biggsexy polished him off with magic missile. (See Akla, you have to stay!!! Akla PWNS Argonessen!!!)

Biggsexy >Akla. Sortof. Anyway what we doin this week? Vons? Im down for w/e!

Bigg

Yaga_Nub
11-05-2007, 11:39 AM
Anyway what we doin this week? Vons? Im down for w/e!

Bigg

How about some desert slayer? Or TbF runs?

I'd like us to do the explorer stuff in some of the outdoor areas sometime (or I'll just log in and do it myself if no one wants to).

TommyBoy
11-05-2007, 02:20 PM
I am not sure how many more Tuesday nights I will be joining you all - seven at the most.

bummer i like having batgirl to help heal

beelzebaba
11-06-2007, 11:06 AM
Just Wanted to say hey to the argonauts...... I hoped to try to keep in touch but have been so busy with guild doings that i havent.Anyway ...congrats on Tempest Spine and hope to have the pleasure of hanging with some of u again sometime.Peace AllBaBa Out

akla_thornfist
11-06-2007, 12:00 PM
the union wont be the same without our kat, i dont think she is gimped at all she picks locks, heals when needed and puts the whoop ass down in a pinch not uber in any of those categories but thats to be expected in a muti purpose build. stay with her and once the uber loot starts coming you will see a big difference in the way you feel about your toon. see ya akla

Cayrie
11-06-2007, 12:25 PM
I agree with Akla. You may not feel uber at the moment, but Kat is indispensible and I hate the idea that you have to go. (But I definitely understand.) Look forward to seeing you tonight.

:) C

TommyBoy
11-06-2007, 01:01 PM
Speak of tonight what the plan stan

akla_thornfist
11-06-2007, 01:20 PM
how bout co6 or vons or dare i say gianthold now that would be a challenge!

Cayrie
11-06-2007, 01:27 PM
Co6 or VONs definitely gets my vote. If we don't do vons this week, we definitely need to do it next week. I've waited far too long to see Biggsexy die by a beholder! :D

akla_thornfist
11-06-2007, 02:53 PM
we have seen biggsexy die many times from kobolds to blackguards and im sure we will see him die many more times before we retire from this game, but i agree with you cayrie the beholders are gonna kill him over and over much fun for all:D

Yaga_Nub
11-06-2007, 03:25 PM
Yeah let's do the VONs. It's definitely time for Bigg to be killed by a new type of critter.

Jeannie
11-06-2007, 03:39 PM
I will be there, thanks for the kind words!
I re-did my enhancements, gave up on searching/disabling, it aint gonna happen so I might as well focus on healing and fighting. I can still pick some locks tho :)