PDA

View Full Version : Disgracing Our Home Server...

Jket
10-29-2007, 02:03 PM
SPELL IT RIGHT already!?

RIEDRA not REIDRA...

Your making us look stupid... I see all of you spelling it wrong in your bio... not trying to make a big deal about a game... but would you spell your home state wrong!

Yeh guys, I am from OHOI, not Ohio!

Jket

Litz
10-29-2007, 02:05 PM
Sure it's not Rydra?

Jket
10-29-2007, 02:10 PM
Sure it's not Rydra?

one thing to say:

:D

maddmatt70
10-29-2007, 02:20 PM
SPELL IT RIGHT already!?

RIEDRA not REIDRA...

Your making us look stupid... I see all of you spelling it wrong in your bio... not trying to make a big deal about a game... but would you spell your home state wrong!

Yeh guys, I am from OHOI, not Ohio!

Jket

Your home server is Khyber that is if you have not gotten the message. Welcome.

Jket
10-29-2007, 02:26 PM
Your home server is Khyber that is if you have not gotten the message. Welcome.

hah yeh I love Khyber... just marking those who have the following in their biographies:

Hail Reidra!
Never Forget Reidra!
REIDRA Rulez!

lol you get the point?

/deep breath...

Jket :D

Gypsy_Mouse
10-29-2007, 04:52 PM
SPELL IT RIGHT already!?

Your making us look stupid...

Take a tiny bit of your own advice. It's "you're," not "your" in that particular part. ;)

SPELL IT RIGHT already! :D:D:D

Seriously though, I know what you mean (not that I'm from Riedra). I can't stand the fact that so many people don't know how to spell Eberron. There's even a character running around with it in their NAME, but they don't have it spelled correctly. Makes me think they're not too smart if they can't spell their own name. :D

I suppose you could look at it that way, too. They're not so smart, so maybe steer clear of them. Low spelling skills = low Int character?
Unless they're a barbarian, that'd be about right.

Jket
10-29-2007, 05:09 PM
Take a tiny bit of your own advice. It's "you're," not "your" in that particular part. ;)

SPELL IT RIGHT already! :D:D:D

Seriously though, I know what you mean (not that I'm from Riedra). I can't stand the fact that so many people don't know how to spell Eberron. There's even a character running around with it in their NAME, but they don't have it spelled correctly. Makes me think they're not too smart if they can't spell their own name. :D

I suppose you could look at it that way, too. They're not so smart, so maybe steer clear of them. Low spelling skills = low Int character?
Unless they're a barbarian, that'd be about right.

hehe thanks for correcting me but this isnt about grammar etc... its just like spelling a family members name wrong... or the place your work.. etc etc.. lol

muffinlad
10-29-2007, 05:15 PM
Well, being from Ohio, we say "Yer gettin it wrong" anyway (although, in a Midwest, not Southern Accent), so the use of Your, instead of You're, is acceptable in Ohio Spelling.

Just as Michigan is traditionally spelled "Trashdump".

muffinbuck

Jket
10-29-2007, 05:17 PM
Well, being from Ohio, we say "Yer gettin it wrong" anyway (although, in a Midwest, not Southern Accent), so the use of Your, instead of You're, is acceptable in Ohio Spelling.

muffinbuck

lol QFT!

anden
10-29-2007, 10:24 PM

muffinbuck

OMG I almost woke the whole house when i read that laughing!

Whats round on both ends and hi in the middle?.....

.....Ohio

Jket
10-29-2007, 10:51 PM
OMG I almost woke the whole house when i read that laughing!

Whats round on both ends and hi in the middle?.....

.....Ohio

im glad i dont fit that stereotype :D

Armathia
10-30-2007, 12:35 PM
oh my the ppl in Ohio.... hehe we're a great bunch... of bananas!! lol

hmmm lets c do I remember how to spell Aundair? well how bout that!

Lynda

Harncw
10-30-2007, 06:42 PM
damn you made me double check my sig...

than I realized that I had kiber anyway

Jket
10-30-2007, 06:59 PM
damn you made me double check my sig...

than I realized that I had kiber anyway

yeh I hda spieled mi surver naem wrung.

Aranticus
10-30-2007, 09:18 PM
ket, just to let u know that humans do have a marvelous brain that is able to dicipher the word 80% of the time even if its spelt wrongly so long as the 1st n last letter are correct. so by taht i ralely maen taht you can raed waht i'm wirtnig now :eek:

ps maybe they are in love with tara reid..... gosh with a figure like that.... even if its fake.......