PDA

View Full Version : To Q: Pics are cool, quotes are not

Aspenor
10-26-2007, 12:11 PM
Hey Q, I'm ecstatic and all that we can post pictures in the forums without using links, but is there any way to prevent quoted pictures from reposting the picture??? It's kindof annoying to see 3 and 4 copies of a quoted picture following the OP of the picture. Once is enough, thanks. :)

MysticTheurge
10-26-2007, 12:23 PM
Please also set the max width on pictures so there's less breaking of the forums.

Dane_McArdy
10-26-2007, 12:52 PM
Please also set the max width on pictures so there's less breaking of the forums.

You broke my forum!

Talcyndl
10-26-2007, 01:41 PM
Hey Q, I'm ecstatic and all that we can post pictures in the forums without using links, but is there any way to prevent quoted pictures from reposting the picture??? It's kindof annoying to see 3 and 4 copies of a quoted picture following the OP of the picture. Once is enough, thanks. :)

Well the person quoting can simply delete the img tag section...

Aspenor
10-26-2007, 01:50 PM
Well the person quoting can simply delete the img tag section...

They can, but people haven't been doing it.

FlyinS
10-26-2007, 01:50 PM
You broke my forum!

The other day I thought I broke all the intarnets, but it turns out I just needed a reboot.

"I bent my wookie!"

Quarion
11-07-2007, 10:41 AM

Sorry this took me so long to respond to. I'll look into it :)

Cowdenicus
11-07-2007, 04:19 PM
I like some of the quoting done in my pic thread today.......... :D

Aspenor
11-07-2007, 04:20 PM
I like some of the quoting done in my pic thread today.......... :D

Yeah but I can get my hands on the location of your pic to doctor it if I want to. At least I think I can, lemme check.

*edit* yeah I can still produce the picture without quotes, so this type of fix shouldn't affect those that want to have a little fun with imagery. :) http://i129.photobucket.com/albums/p224/aecowdeniii/jerryandme.jpg

Aspenor
11-07-2007, 04:24 PM
Sorry this took me so long to respond to. I'll look into it :)

Stop pestering the devs and read my posts Q, priorities, PRIORITIES!!!:p:rolleyes:

ehondajim
11-07-2007, 04:31 PM
Stop pestering the devs and read my posts Q, priorities, PRIORITIES!!!:p:rolleyes:

bah
http://www.auburn.edu/~murraba/elucid/baby,crying,tantrum.jpg

Aspenor
11-07-2007, 04:36 PM
LoL posting self pics Jim? How adorable...