PDA

View Full Version : Rowanheal's Comprehensive Quest List

Rowanheal
10-24-2007, 06:33 PM
The following link leads to a Comprehensive Quest List (http://spreadsheets.google.com/ccc?key=0AoF-w-4LAfuYcmIxd1NnNkhMWGpTdVBMaTQ1RTJ3Q1E&hl=en) which includes:

Quest Name
Level
Patron
Base Favor
Casual
Normal
Hard
Elite
Bestowed By
Base XP
Adventure Pack

You will also notice 3 tabs at the top of the first page on the left. These are tabs.

One tab is the Quest List with every quest currently in the game in order of level.

I have one tab for the Prerequisites for the Raids currently in the game.

I also have a tab for Chain Quests in the game with the order of Quests needed.

This list is an ever evolving document. The Dev's are always changing something to challenge every adventurer in Stormreach to dream a bigger dream.

I regularly update the Quest List. I've been keeping it for a long time, and drop it over to friends and guildies and especially newbies. I have spend many hours lost in Stormreach, and this handy dandy list helps me find my way.

I hope everyone can find this a quick easy guide to help them get where they need to go

See ya in Stormreach,

-Rowanheal

New additions to the quest list.

Updates through the release note 9/17/2009

Spreadsheet now includes a tab for Adventure Packs. Zeff and I have color coded the list showing which quests are "Premium" and then if you look all the way over on the left you can find out which Adventure Pack you need to buy to run the content.

Hope this is helpful :) As always, its a fluid document and being changed as I find new things.

Updated through Update 4 April 2010

Added Casual Favor
Made corrections to spelling, adventure packs, favor, xp, locations and quest givers per the current game

As usual, if there are any mistakes, please let me know in this threador in a PM!!! :D

July 11, 2010 Updated through Update 5

General corrections...

As usual, if you find something, let me know!!! :D

November 23, 2010

Updated through Update 7.

General Corrections...

As usual, if you find something, let me know!!! :D

March 12, 2011

Updated through Update 8

General Corrections...

As usual, if you find something that needs correcting, let me know!!! :D

Borror0
10-24-2007, 06:39 PM
Nice!!!!!:D

Now... if anyone wants to update the quests (http://ddo.enterwiki.net/page/Category:Quests_by_name)...:rolleyes:

Thanks a lot Rowanheal, I'm sure it'll help a lot whoever will use it to edit da wiki!!:)

Rameses
10-24-2007, 06:40 PM
great work!

mrtreats
10-25-2007, 03:31 PM
Do you have a copy of this in excel i hate Google and i wanna use it on my phone when im in game but the list (due to googles formating) dont copy right over into excel

Rowanheal
10-25-2007, 03:34 PM
I used to, but I have been doing all my updating in goggle lately ...

Send me an e-mail at rowanheal@gmail.com and I will reply back here in a couple of days hunny :)

I am making a video tonight so I can't, and there is a birthday party tomorrow night... so really... give me a couple of days :)

See ya in Stormreach,

-R

Sanadil
10-26-2007, 09:41 AM
If you go to the bottom right of the page, there is an "Edit This Page" link (if you have permission). It will open the page in View Only mode. On the top left of the page is a drop down called "File", select Export, and choose XLS, it will save a local copy for yourself in XLS format :)

~Vinton

TommyBoy
10-26-2007, 10:34 AM
Dude, Rowanheal this is great. I'm deffently going to print it off so I can use it as a check list. Thanks

Cowdenicus
10-26-2007, 01:36 PM
I would say I like this, but somebody has to keep that girl gamer in check. ;)

ErgonomicCat
10-26-2007, 03:14 PM
What are the multipliers for hard/elite?

From what I remember:

Normal = base (x1.25 for first complete)
Hard = base x1.075 (x1.5 for first complete)
Elite = base x1.15 (x1.5 for first complete)

Is that right?

Borror0
10-26-2007, 05:12 PM
What are the multipliers for hard/elite?

From what I remember:

Hard = base x1.075 (x1.5 for first complete)
Elite = base x1.15 (x1.5 for first complete)

Is that right?

Hard = base (x1.25 for first complete)
Elite = base (x1.5 for first complete)

You also get +1 level, so that may influence your XP.

Level of mission vs level of highest character in mission:
Subtract the level of the highest level character to have entered the mission (even if they later left) from the mission's level and multiply by 10%. This is the bonus/penalty for level difference (max bonus is 50%)

Source: DDOwiki, XP page (http://ddo.enterwiki.net/page/XP).

Mad_Bombardier
10-27-2007, 09:37 AM
You also get +1 level, so that may influence your XP.It does. Elite base XP is more than Hard base XP is more than Normal base XP. Then, you get the +25% or +50% on top of the new, higher number. :)

Borror0
10-27-2007, 04:48 PM
It does. Elite base XP is more than Hard base XP is more than Normal base XP. Then, you get the +25% or +50% on top of the new, higher number. :)

Really??

Mad_Bombardier
10-28-2007, 09:05 AM
Really??Oui. Wait, why are you surprised? You said it first, above! It's not a major increase but is a small increase in Base XP for each quest.
(Optionals Objective XP is worth more on Hard and Elite, too. But also affected by character level?)

Borror0
10-28-2007, 09:51 AM
Oui. Wait, why are you surprised?

Wow, in french on top of it all.:D

And, I didn't know the base was higher. I'm so uber, never done a quesy one normal.:rolleyes:

(Optionals Objective XP is worth more on Hard and Elite, too. But also affected by character level?)

I don't if they are worth more, but they are affected by character level and repetition. More testing could be interesting, thinking of checking that out when I do PoyP on my caster maybe.

mrtreats
10-28-2007, 03:20 PM
If you go to the bottom right of the page, there is an "Edit This Page" link (if you have permission). It will open the page in View Only mode. On the top left of the page is a drop down called "File", select Export, and choose XLS, it will save a local copy for yourself in XLS format :)

~Vinton

And i could not edit but if you just right click a page like that u get the option to export to excel and also if you read what i said it DONT export right due to there formats they cant save in true xls format without payin MS

yk49
11-12-2007, 08:30 PM
Hey guys, this guy on Japanese sever also has list of quests uploaded.
http://melmel.ddoblog.jp/article/26679.html (check .xls link)
Well its all Japanese but cool thing is he has base xps on all difficulties (norm/hard/elite) listed.

Ok so heres my little work. I merged Melmel's list into Rowanheal's to see the difference.
http://spreadsheets.google.com/pub?key=pJbT7uXsUj6G_Uw3j9XLlXA

Column with its field name colored in blue is originally from Rowan's sheet, green is from Melmel's. Check the "chk" column. It flags "1" when xps from these 2 have difference. Well some of Rowan's base xp are not seem like the one on normal difficulty (for example: line 23 Return to the Sanctuary), but Japanese servers havent been patched by mod5 yet so im not saying which is correct or wrong. (Mod5 has rebalanced xp awarded in Gianthold and Necropolis quests if i remember correctly.)

Info about quest length and when it was introduced to game helps too. Hope this pulls some of your interest. thx.

Rowanheal
02-08-2008, 11:09 AM
I am in the process of updating the spreadsheet with info from mod 6... anything you want to share let me know be sure to post it here or e-mail me :D

Also, I am planning on adding a crafting tab... now, this is probably going to be more for me to keep up with what I have going on on each of my girls, but I don't mind adding things ya'll think you need at your fingertips. Just let me know :D

See ya in Stormreach,

-R

mrtreats
02-23-2008, 12:27 PM
Sykros Jewel 10 House Kundarak 10 15 15

Reclamation 10 House Kundarak 10 15 15

The Cursed Crypt 12 The Silver Flame 12 18 18

these all have the wrong favor listed

~Jules921
02-26-2008, 05:41 PM
Rowen,

Thank you for updating the Quest Guide to include the new content. I've embedded your page to a Quest Info page on my guild website found here (http://www.guildportal.com/Guild.aspx?GuildID=241653&TabID=2036959) Access is public so you should be able to see it.

I can probably send you some shroud information for the latest raid in a couple of days - busy setting up the new guild and all.

Thanks again
Jules

msmith7735
03-07-2008, 02:41 PM
The following link leads to a Comprehensive Quest List (http://spreadsheets.google.com/pub?key=p6XOlLuybzkjVZv4ududHYw)which includes:

Hey, that's a pretty sweet little list!

Good work! :)

I'll hoist a virtual drink from here in Kyber for you. :)

Rowanheal
05-29-2009, 09:02 PM
*Waves*

I know I have been lax in getting this thing updated guys, but the Hubby and I worked pretty hard over the last couple of weeks.

The quest list has had a face lift!

It is in Level order, then alphabetical order.

We personally or someone we trusted went into 201 or the 204 quests over the last week or so and checked the base XP on NORMAL. It is the base xp people. It doesn't include your optionals, voice, hard and elite info. I thought a nice basic xp and if you need more you can just add to it in your head.

If you find any mistakes, please let me know. There were a few late nights when I simply may have inadvertently misspelled or something.

I hope you guys can still get some use out of this.

Incidentally, the only 3 I have left to visit are, VOD, TITAN and DRAGON on normal. Since my link auto publishes, I will simply let you guys know when it has been updated for those 3.

See ya in Stormreach,

-R

P.S.

Thanks to my guildies in Chaosknights on Argo for listening to my whining about chain quests, Necropolis quests and lending a hand when they could.

Rowanheal
09-17-2009, 10:25 AM
Ok, the quest list is updated again. (follow rss feed on front page to access listing)

*** Things added***

To those of you who have been using this for a while, I have added in the Free vs VIP content.

(I would like to Thank Rowbie for his much needed help on making sure I had everything straight)

Free quests are not highlighted. Premium quests are highlighted and grouped by color according to which Adventure Pack you would need to buy to run the content.

Zeff and I have also added a tab at the far right for the Adventure Pack name for quick reference.

***Things I am missing***

I haven't run a single one of the new high level quests yet, so I will be adding in the favor over the next week or so.

Hopefully you guys are still finding this helpful!

As always, please let me know if there are any mistakes or glaringly obvious errors I have missed.

See ya in Stormreach,

-R

Mockduck
09-18-2009, 05:48 AM
Cool! Love the color coding.

Zenako
09-18-2009, 11:48 AM
I went and updated the EXP and Favor and Levels for all quests in the new content while on Beta last month. I noted a few changes you have not caught yet in your list. Notably in GH for example.

http://forums.ddo.com/showthread.php?t=196291

you can find the current listing I have above.

Thanks a LOT for getting which quests in which package, that is something like pulling teeth to get from Turbine it seems.

Rowanheal
09-23-2009, 09:54 AM
I went and updated the EXP and Favor and Levels for all quests in the new content while on Beta last month. I noted a few changes you have not caught yet in your list. Notably in GH for example.

http://forums.ddo.com/showthread.php?t=196291

you can find the current listing I have above.

Thanks a LOT for getting which quests in which package, that is something like pulling teeth to get from Turbine it seems.

The hubby and i are working through the exp changes now. As with every Mod there are all kinds of undocumented changes we will all be catching over the next month or so.

A lot of the low level quests got a boost in XP as well.

*sigh*

Thanks for your link. I love having more than one way to check out the info. After 2 years running this list, I have learned to appreciate all the help I can get.

See ya in Stormreach,

-R

Rowanheal
11-04-2009, 10:20 AM
Updated as of 11/1/2009 :) As usual, its a work in progress... any correction or suggestions are appreciated :)

See ya in Stormreach,

-R

Zenako
11-04-2009, 10:26 AM
Couple of small changes I have noted so far.

Defend Havdasher is now a N/H/E quest for a base 1 favor instead of Solo only for 2.

Misery's Peak is now a Base 4 favor.

A couple of low level quests had their level change but I don't have the list at work, will update later with my notes.

Rowanheal
11-04-2009, 10:28 AM
Seriously... do they have to mess with it everytime??? LOL

Appreciate the help... totally send me what you've found and I can go in and make corrections tonight...

It would be wonderful if they left some of it alone between updates HA!

See ya in Stormreach,

-R

Riggs
11-13-2009, 02:02 PM
Useful thread for all the new people now for sure.

And when reincarnating soon....

sylvexdr
12-08-2009, 06:52 PM
great list.

question: What are the numbers below N, H, E?

they're usually 2, 4, and 6.

Zenako
12-08-2009, 07:30 PM
great list.

question: What are the numbers below N, H, E?

they're usually 2, 4, and 6.

Those are the favor awarded for Normal Hard and Elite settings. It is also easy t o look at the Normal as the Base Favor (X) and you get 2X on Hard and 3X on Elite.

By the way Rowen, I posted the core data on the new quests coming up in a couple of weeks on the Lamannia forum here...

http://forums.ddo.com/showthread.php?t=218112

Z

Pfamily
01-16-2010, 11:25 AM
Hey guys...great info as always...thx.

I'm looking but I don't see info on how many TP pts to buy specific adventure packs. Is this info on the spreadsheet and I'm missing it? If not; possible to add this?

Cheers

Zenako
01-16-2010, 01:47 PM
Data on the DDO:EU Update 3 quests here..

http://forums.ddo.com/showthread.php?t=223823

Plus there are hints in the quest journal on more but those are not in game yet.

Theloser
01-16-2010, 11:42 PM
I just want to say Thank You for this spreadsheet. I have actually taken your original list and modified it to meet my needs for tracking favor. I reorganized the quest order to match the order in game and added columns to track each of my toons.

What I have noticed is that the favor may have changed over time for some of the quests you have on here. A few of the Gianthold ones are good examples (ex: elite for A Cabal for One is now 18).

Also, have the requirement for the Demon Queen raid changed since you made this? I was under the impression that you no longer have to rerun the quests to restart the preraid (I can't say I am positive of this as I have not run the raid yet).

I have also added the favor parts for the Inspired Quarter and Dreaming Dark into mine (only the ones I have done so far and not much info beyond the favor as this is what I use it for).

Vanshilar
01-17-2010, 12:38 PM
Thanks for compiling the list. Here's a sundry list of stuff to correct in the current version (11/1/2009) however, not complete but some stuff that I noticed:

* "Where There's Smoke..." patron should be The Free Agents, not The Coin Lords
* "Defend Haverdasher" should now be listed as just "Haverdasher". It is 2/4/6 favor now, and party type should now list "Party" rather than "Solo"
* "Misery's Peak" is now 4/8/12 favor
* "The Keeper's Sanctuary" is bestowed by Archin Muriose, not Menos Xuekaine, and I'm not sure how you're doing "Location", but the quest giver is in the tavern (as stated) but the quest takes place in Delera's Graveyard; it is also part of the "Deleras" pack
* "Hiding in Plain Sight" is actually a F2P quest, not part of the Restless module (but even the LFM gets that one wrong)
* "And the Dead Shall Rise..." is part of the "Deleras" pack, not F2P
* "Desert Caravan" is part of the "Demon Sands" pack, not F2P
* "Dreams of Insanity" is F2P, not part of the "Demon Sands" pack
* "The Enemy Within" is F2P, not part of the "Deleras" pack

Typos:
* Should find/replace all the "House Philarlan" with "House Phiarlan"
* Should find/replace all the "Three Barrell Cove" with "Three Barrel Cove"
* "Where there smoke" should be "Where There's Smoke..."
* "Proof your worth" should be "Prove Your Worth", and is bestowed by "Dirty Vingus" not "Dirty Vinguls"
* "A Relic of a Soverign Past" should be "A Relic of a Sovereign Past"
* "The Thirtennth Eclipse" should be "The Thirteenth Eclipse"

Rowanheal
04-10-2010, 01:47 PM
Hello Everyone *waves*,

The quest list has been updated again through Update 4.

We have also added in Casual favor using math. We will rerun all the quests sometime this summer, but for now what I have sticks.

We also made a bazillion little corrections to the sheet including spelling, favor changes, xp changes, quest givers, locations and Adventure pack changes.

As usual, please let me know about any corrections that need to be made that you notice. I am sure there are some changes I or the hubby missed that Turbine has made. ENJOY!!!

See ya in Stormreach,

-R

Caelan
04-17-2010, 09:37 PM
Thanks to everyone who worked on this and other guides like it. It's not said enough, but those of us who frequently use it really appreciate all the time and effort you put into these things.

Zendaken
07-09-2010, 07:50 PM
Just found the following updates for your spreadsheet, as of July 9th, 2010:

Taming the Flames - to level 7
The Stones Run Red - to level 5
The Collaborator - to The Coin Lords faction
The Bloody Crypt - to favor 14 on hard (so 3, 7, 14, 21 I believe)
Tomb of the Sanguine Heart - to favor 12 on elite (so 2, 4, 8, 12 I believe)

Edit 7/12, added:
Feast or Famine - to favor 6 on normal (so 3, 6, 12, 18 I believe)
Desert Caravan - to favor 10 on hard (so 3, 5, 10, 15 I believe)

Zen

Rowanheal
07-19-2010, 01:34 PM
Updated to include update 5

Some of Zen's corrections included... still need to do the ones he put up here a few days ago :)

As usual, I appreciate everyone's help in checking and getting me information. Since this is a fluid document, and Turbine changes things OFTEN, please feel free to share with me everything you find.

Also, I know Turbine changed Casual favor... anyone figure out the formula yet???

See ya in Stormreach,

-R

Zendaken
07-31-2010, 07:15 AM
There are just to make the entries consistent though their columns.

Updated "The Captives" to have location of "The Harbor".
Updated "Missing in Action" to have location of "Marketplace".
Updated "The Thirteenth Eclipse" to have location of "Meridia (M)".
Updated "The Xorian Cypher" to have location of "The Path to Madness (J)".
Updated "Return to Delera's Tomb-DT 4" to have location of "Delera's Graveyard (J)".
Changed "Valak's Mausoleum" to use the same highlight colar as the rest of Delera's adventure pack.
Updated "The Bargain Bazaar" to have location of "House Deneith".
Updated "The Black Loch" to have location of "House Deneith".
Updated "Storming the Beaches" to have location of "House Deneith".
Updated "The Tide Turns" to have location of "House Deneith".
Updated "Spies in the House" to have location of "House Deneith".
Updated "The Chamber of Kourush" to have location of "Sands of the Menechtarun".
Updated "Raid the Vulkoorim" to have location of "Sands of the Menechtarun".
Updated "Zawabi's Revenge" to have location of "Zawabi's Refuge (Sands)".
Updated "The Shipwreck Spy" to have location of "Inspired Quarter".
Updated "The Twilight Forge" to have location of "The Restless Isles".

I've only got one Casual completion on my list and as far as I know, it's the same as listed. Maybe it didn't break whatever the threshold of change was. (*shrug*)

MrCow
07-31-2010, 07:58 AM
Also, I know Turbine changed Casual favor... anyone figure out the formula yet???

It is the same as solo difficulty being completed. 1/2 of Normal, rounded up.

Rubiconn
07-31-2010, 08:44 AM
Great list I will be using this a lot with my TR

brian14
09-02-2010, 02:50 PM
It is the same as solo difficulty being completed. 1/2 of Normal, rounded up.
Are you saying that in Casual mode quests which are normally level 11 and 12 become level 6??

I find it hard to believe, as I I played Relic of Sovereign Past on Casual many times, and it is noticeably harder than for example, Church and the Cult (level 9) on Normal.

Rowanheal
11-23-2010, 10:57 PM
*waves*

The list has been updated through Mod 7.

Made some general corrections...

As usual, please let me know if you find anything wrong!

See ya in Stormreach,

-R

shawnvw
02-10-2011, 09:32 PM
*waves*

The list has been updated through Mod 7.

Can you change the filename, so that the heading in Google Docs no longer says "DDO Quest List October 2009"? I thought I had an old link for a moment...

Also:
- The number of relics required to enter the Gianthold raid has changed.
- Your Raid list doesn't include other quests that have prerequisites, such as The
Bloody Crypt. That would be useful to know.

Great work!

Rowanheal
02-11-2011, 06:37 AM
Can you change the filename, so that the heading in Google Docs no longer says "DDO Quest List October 2009"? I thought I had an old link for a moment...

Also:
- The number of relics required to enter the Gianthold raid has changed.
- Your Raid list doesn't include other quests that have prerequisites, such as The
Bloody Crypt. That would be useful to know.

Great work!
*waves*

Thanks for your input. I changed the filed name to read DDO quest list this morning.

I have to be honest in saying I had no idea anyone was using the Raid or Chain Quest tabs anymore.

I will add in the two raids I am currently missing; Tower of Despair and Chronoscope...So noted on the relics and corrected this morning!

Chain quest wise I don't have a clue atm of how to revamp it! Anyone know what they want added here?

See ya in Stormreach,

-R

Rowanheal
03-12-2011, 12:53 PM
*waves*

The list has been updated for Mod 8. Sorry we were so late on this one. We moved and some how both Zeff and I thought we had already done the update!

As usual, it's a fuild document. Please tell me what needs to be correct.

I still need to update the raid info. We have that in the works. As far as the chain quests, it may be a little while before I get around to fixing that one.

See ya in Stormreach,

-R

Rowanheal
05-30-2011, 05:27 PM
*waves*,

The quest list has been updated with the new quests from Update 9.

As usual please let me know about any glaring error and so forth.

I still haven't updated the raid info... I will probably get around to it...eventually!

See ya in Stormreach,

-R

cdbd3rd
05-30-2011, 05:29 PM
*waves*,

-R

Hi Row! http://i621.photobucket.com/albums/tt291/cdbd3rd/cdemotes/bananalama.gif

:D

Edwinge
06-10-2011, 09:14 PM
I noticed one thing a while back but didn't know where to let you know till I saw the link to this thread in the Eberron Chronicle today.

You incorrectly label the Phiarlan Carnival quests as Free to Play (as opposed to being the Phiarlan Carnival adventure pack). The quests in that adventure pack are "A Small Problem", "Partycrashers", "The Snitch", and "Under the Big Top".

"Under the Big Top" is also incorrectly listed as a level 6 quest. It's level 5 like the others in the pack.

mjknehr
01-26-2012, 03:35 PM
I know this is necro stuff, but anyone have a live link to the latest update of this spreadsheet??

I really really found it helpful.

Mike