PDA

View Full Version : 8th character slot

DerAlte
10-23-2007, 09:15 AM
Hopefully I'm not missing something obvious as I did with my query on the 9th character slot earlier.

Knowledge Base says: "Seven character slots are available to all users. An eighth becomes available when 400 Favor is earned."

This is true for me on Thelanis but not on Risia, where I have 7 characters, including one Drow, and the "Create" option is greyed-out. The existing characters were created on Risia at the time of the server merge.

What am I missing?

DerAlte

jjflanigan
10-23-2007, 10:18 AM
Hopefully I'm not missing something obvious as I did with my query on the 9th character slot earlier.

Knowledge Base says: "Seven character slots are available to all users. An eighth becomes available when 400 Favor is earned."

This is true for me on Thelanis but not on Risia, where I have 7 characters, including one Drow, and the "Create" option is greyed-out. The existing characters were created on Risia at the time of the server merge.

What am I missing?

DerAlte

I think you have to unlock drow (i.e. hit 400 favor) with a character on that server. Your character(s) with over 400 favor were copied over to the server, but that didn't trigger the "Got 400 favor, unlock the 8th slot" since you didn't perform that activity on Risia.

Mad_Bombardier
10-23-2007, 10:28 AM
I think you have to unlock drow (i.e. hit 400 favor) with a character on that server. Your character(s) with over 400 favor were copied over to the server, but that didn't trigger the "Got 400 favor, unlock the 8th slot" since you didn't perform that activity on Risia.In that regard, try talking to Nyx with any character that has over 400 favor, logging out and see if the Create button is available again.

DerAlte
10-23-2007, 01:07 PM
Thanks. I have tried talking to Nyx again with my over 400 character, who get a polite reply, but not no change in slots when I log out/log in again.

jjflanigan's suggestion has a ring of probability about it, so I'll try that next, if I really want that 8th slot.

Best,
DerAlte