PDA

View Full Version : I just want to know

madcaster
10-21-2007, 08:45 PM
OK I was in a reaver Pug with a guildie. In the middle of the raid a GM came on and told him he had to log one of his other toons on so he could check to see what his bio on that character said. Somebody I guess sent something to the GMs saying that in his bio he had written something about him. The GM told my guildie that he would put him back into the quest after they were finished checking that nothing was in the bio. So after they were done and nothing bad was found, the GM wouldnt put him back in and logged off. I was just wondering why he would say he would put him back in then not and then log off.

Valdieron
10-21-2007, 09:05 PM
Perhaps he forgot :D:eek:

Maybe your guildie should have waited 40 minutes then said.... "Hi. You have contacted a paying DDO customer. What seems to be the problem?"

Strakeln
10-21-2007, 11:29 PM
Perhaps he forgot :D:eek:

Maybe your guildie should have waited 40 minutes then said.... "Hi. You have contacted a paying DDO customer. What seems to be the problem?"ROFL!

I wish we had the ability to ban GMs like they do to us when we don't respond. "You have 30 seconds to respond to this ticket or no paycheck this week!" :p