PDA

View Full Version : Alignment Change

brshelton
10-19-2007, 11:05 AM
I was wondering if there is any way to do thsi and if not will it be added. I messed up the alignment on my capped sorceror and want to change ti but cant. Maybe it oculd be a premium service?

Vinos
10-19-2007, 11:22 AM
There is currently no way to change alignment. It also has not been stated when/if it will ever happen. Out of curiosity how did you mess up your alignment on your sorc?

brshelton
10-19-2007, 12:01 PM
Not a big mistake but I made my sorc with a UMD of 31.5 Neutral Good for soem reason. I thought I coudl UMD stability and also some of the new equipment with taint of evil hurts the good. A True Neutral Sorc can now reach a 36 CHA. I thought I'd want to use pure good weapons at low lvls. ya right... O well lesson learned

issiana
10-19-2007, 05:38 PM
i'd like to change my sorcs alignment as well. i went chaotic good to use the res ring, but my umd is high enough to use scrolls.

Like you i also thught the odd pure good weapon at low lvl would be handy, yeah right. like i ever needed to go mellee at all.

now what i would like is maybe a nice evil alignment to match the nasty drow tendancy to kill anything that walks or flys by :)