PDA

View Full Version : Dragonmarks

Knightrose
10-19-2007, 05:45 AM
So far in my testing every time you activate a Dragonmark ability it cancels your auto-attack. This is severely annoying. Please change it so that this no longer happens.

Having to re-activate auto-attack hiccups my combat manuvers. Makes for noobish play and I don't like it.

lenric
10-19-2007, 06:19 AM
I've never used auto-attack but I question...do spells cancel auto attack? and if so it would then be in line of dragonmarks to cancel auto attack seeing that they have the same animation and probably coding properties as casting spells.

Talon_Moonshadow
10-19-2007, 11:16 AM
I've never used auto-attack but I question...do spells cancel auto attack? and if so it would then be in line of dragonmarks to cancel auto attack seeing that they have the same animation and probably coding properties as casting spells.

Spells do not cancel it. Searching does..(very annoying also). Dragonmarks and wild empathy does also....really wish they would change that as well....WE is not used often anyway, and having it cancel my auto attack makes it more troublesome to me than it is worth much of the time.