PDA

View Full Version : Unable to get "details" with mouse

Arashi
10-18-2007, 07:56 PM
I'm not really sure how to describe this problem. I've done a bug report and help ticket, but not even a scrap of info yet n what to do about it, or what might be causing it.

Basically, after Mod 5 I can't hover my mousepointer over an icon and have it pop=up with the detail. Not items in my backpack, not feats on my character sheet, not the calculation breakdowns of my stat, not spells in my spellbook, not spells currently on my character (effects), not enhancements. Not members of a group in the Social panel, not where a quest giver is for a quest listed in the LFM. Nothing. I can't tell what any of these things do anymore because I can't get the detail on them.

The only exception is items in the AH. Those I can mouse over and get the full description...but nothing else.

Anyone else have this happen? Any thoughts or recomendations?

Thanks

vyvy3369
10-18-2007, 08:03 PM
From the Release Notes:
"Disabling tooltips now disables all tooltips including shortcut bar and examination tooltips."

If you want them back on, in your Options -> UI Settings there's a checkbox "Tooltip Enable". I had mine off, and turned them back on after the MOD came out because of this.

Mad_Bombardier
10-19-2007, 08:04 AM
From the Release Notes:
"Disabling tooltips now disables all tooltips including shortcut bar and examination tooltips."

If you want them back on, in your Options -> UI Settings there's a checkbox "Tooltip Enable". I had mine off, and turned them back on after the MOD came out because of this.Yes, but I have my tooltips enabled and still can't mouseover descriptions in item tooltips. If I move my mouse from the item icon, the tooltip disappears before I can mouseover the spell/effect I want to see.

The workaround is to examine an item and it will appear (and stay fixed) in the examine window. You can mouseover for more details there.