PDA

View Full Version : How do you get to Overwatch Point?

Riggs
10-17-2007, 02:45 PM
I have tried jumping up all around it where it is posted on the map, featherfalling down from nearby spots, nothing comes close.

Is there some exact corner you have to get there from? Nothing is close enough to ff from it seems, and I dont see a way up at the point itself.

Any help would be appreciated

Osharan_Tregarth
10-17-2007, 03:07 PM
Umm..

From what I remember, if you approach it from the east side of the hill(meaning you should be going west) there is a spot you can climb up. The pathway then goes in a spiralish fashion around the hill until you can get to the top.

Anyway, I guess the important part of this post is this:

Yes, there is a way to climb up. It doesn't actually look like it goes anywhere from the ground level, but once you climb up a little bit you can see the pathway.

Impaqt
10-17-2007, 03:21 PM
I was easily able to featherfall from the cave exit way up high.

Searing Heights Right?

Osharan_Tregarth
10-17-2007, 03:52 PM
I was easily able to featherfall from the cave exit way up high.

Searing Heights Right?

Searing heights might have one with that name as well... But I was talking about the orchard.

I think the one in searing heights is called "Scenic Overlook"

Impaqt
10-17-2007, 03:53 PM
Searing heights might have one with that name as well... But I was talking about the orchard.

I think the one in searing heights is called "Scenic Overlook"

Ah, My bad..... I seem to remeber walking right up to the Overwatch point in the orchard.... Would have to go over to it again to map the route though.

Riggs
10-17-2007, 05:07 PM
Heh thanks, I must be blind....

Ran around it twice and never saw the ramp for some reason....

jjflanigan
10-18-2007, 08:56 AM
If you jump off the entry way to the left when you first come in to the orchard, you'll float across to the road that goes to the north (leads to the Zombie Train and down around to the Rats at the boneyard).

As you are going up the road, before you round the corner, there is a spot to the left where the grass ramps up (sometimes a pair of undead rats spawn up on here). If you go up the ramp and keep rounding around to the left, it will wind around to overwatch point.