PDA

View Full Version : THREAD OF THE WEEK: Panoramic Screenshots!

Quarion
10-16-2007, 11:46 AM
Community member, Will, has taken screenshots to the next level by creating 360 panoramic views of areas in Stormreach.

Click here (http://forums.ddo.com/showthread.php?t=124531), to check it out and submit your own!

A NOTE ABOUT THREAD OF THE WEEK:

Okay guys. Here's a challenge for ya! Starting next week, the original author of Thread of the Week (TotW) will receive 30 days of DDO game time! So get those creative and constructive juices flowing and show us what you've got!

There are only two conditions:
1: You can only collect the prize once every 30 days.
2: We do not guarantee that we'll pick a TotW each week. It all depends on forum activity and what you give us to pick from!

DZX
10-16-2007, 12:21 PM
I would like to see the return of the weekly player screenshot contest :)

Glenalth
10-16-2007, 12:58 PM
I would like to see the return of the weekly player screenshot contest :)

Start your own :)

oronisi
10-16-2007, 02:02 PM
Community member, Will, has taken screenshots to the next level by creating 360 panoramic views of areas in Stormreach.

Click here (http://forums.ddo.com/showthread.php?t=124531), to check it out and submit your own!

A NOTE ABOUT THREAD OF THE WEEK:

Okay guys. Here's a challenge for ya! Starting next week, the original author of Thread of the Week (TotW) will receive 30 days of DDO game time! So get those creative and constructive juices flowing and show us what you've got!

There are only two conditions:
1: You can only collect the prize once every 30 days.
2: We do not guarantee that we'll pick a TotW each week. It all depends on forum activity and what you give us to pick from!

Can I ask / suggest you start off the 30 free days by giving this week's winner the prize? His thread was both creative, cool, and offers goodies for people. Who doesn't like panoramic backgrounds for my dual monitors?

Beherit_Baphomar
10-16-2007, 03:37 PM
Can I ask / suggest you start off the 30 free days by giving this week's winner the prize? His thread was both creative, cool, and offers goodies for people. Who doesn't like panoramic backgrounds for my dual monitors?

Im not too sure I feel anything for you having panoramic views for your dual monitors, to be frank.

;)

Free gametime...thats very good Turbine...how are we supposed to complain when you give away free gametime, you have a dev meeting on Risia and you've been communicating with us?

No, this will not do.

jjflanigan
10-16-2007, 04:23 PM
Free gametime...thats very good Turbine...how are we supposed to complain when you give away free gametime, you have a dev meeting on Risia and you've been communicating with us?

No, this will not do.

Easy...they give away free gametime which means they are getting less money each month. Less money each month means they can afford fewer staff members. Fewer staff members means the updates and changes take longer to get in place. Things taking longer means fewer players sticking around...which brings us back to less money each month

DoooooooooM!

(please take this post as being as tongue-in-cheek as I intend it to be)

Attomic
10-16-2007, 05:20 PM
Im not too sure I feel anything for you having panoramic views for your dual monitors, to be frank.

;)

No, this will not do.

Yes. The shame.

MysticTheurge
10-16-2007, 09:44 PM

Better yet, start it back with the week that I was TotW! :D ;)

Lorien_the_First_One
10-17-2007, 11:41 AM

Excellent move Q/Turbine!