PDA

View Full Version : Alignment Change Request

Dirtkicker
10-16-2007, 10:56 AM
I searched the forums and couldn't find if this subject was ever addressed. My appologies if it has.

I have a character that has seen the errors of his chaotic life and wants to settle down to a neutral good living. Is there something in the works that would allow an alignment change in the future? ie: a jounery thats once completed, the character may drink from the fountain of alignment change... (you get the idea).

Thanks,

Ratt

Tenkari_Rozahas
10-16-2007, 11:04 AM
as far as i know, you cant change your alignment unless you have proof that your alignment changed via a bug, so unless your chaotic good guy suddenly became lawful good, you cant change alignments.

Dirtkicker
10-16-2007, 06:53 PM
Thanks Tenkari...Yeah unfortunately, alignment can only be changed if there was a system error. I was hoping that the Devs were working on something that would allow us to change alignments if we wanted to. To correct a mistake and/or to change along the story lines of your character.

PnP allowed us to do this to further enhance the history of a chacater that maybe started out as a rogue and then saw the light and became a paladin, hence a multi-class character with er...character.. :)

In my case, i made a mistake with an alignment choice and i cant see me creating a new character to correct. This makes me understand that this isn't a big deal but, i was hoping the Devs would still allow an alignment change in the future.

Thanks for your input though, Ratt