PDA

View Full Version : Devs: Mod 5 Raid,after win please make encase disappear

gpk
10-16-2007, 03:29 AM
At the end of the Mod5 raid, can you make encase blocks vanish after the Abbot dies?
We had encasements cover the altar, the chest, 1 mid air encasement above a player's waist and a bunch more littering the place. We almost couldn't get the player out in a timely and we barely managed to find a non hurty spot to open the chest and click the altar.

I see no reason the encasement blocks can't shatter and the water become safe after the Abbot dies.

My 2cp

Crabo
10-16-2007, 04:47 AM
At the end of the Mod5 raid, can you make encase blocks vanish after the Abbot dies?
We had encasements cover the altar, the chest, 1 mid air encasement above a player's waist and a bunch more littering the place. We almost couldn't get the player out in a timely and we barely managed to find a non hurty spot to open the chest and click the altar.

I see no reason the encasement blocks can't shatter and the water become safe after the Abbot dies.

My 2cp

They dont want you looting raid loot. They made changes in this mod to ensure your chances are lessened. Having players die before they are able to loot is just exactly how they want it. Good luck getting it changed.

gpk
10-16-2007, 06:06 AM
LOL Touché!

Crabo
10-16-2007, 06:49 PM
LOL Touché!

i agree with you . Nothing worse than not being able to loot a chest that probably had nothing good in it anyway...but never knowing for sure.

Torosar
10-16-2007, 08:12 PM
Just incase anyone was wondering what this whole thing actually looks like, here's a screenie

http://imageduck.com/v/ddoencasedchest.jpg