PDA

View Full Version : Carnifex

brshelton
10-13-2007, 02:44 AM
Does Carnifex still drop from Delera's? 6 runs and nada!

Ghoste
10-13-2007, 02:47 AM
I've seen it drop pre mod 5. Haven't run Delera's since then though.

DaveyCrockett
10-13-2007, 03:11 AM
Yup.. still there

SaberMonkey
10-13-2007, 04:06 AM
Yeah saw one a couple days ago. It's just luck of the draw, awhile back it took me 9 runs of Threnal to get the Spec Ops.

5footStep
10-13-2007, 04:32 AM
yep it does.. just roll a mage and your SURE to get it then. *wink*

SaberMonkey
10-13-2007, 05:11 AM
yep it does.. just roll a mage and your SURE to get it then. *wink*

LOL Nice, actually just roll any character with low STR, you will be sure to get one every time you run Deleras.

Beherit_Baphomar
10-13-2007, 08:24 AM
Does Carnifex still drop from Delera's? 6 runs and nada!

SIX! HA!
Try 24!
Yes, 24 runs and NOTHING.
My barb is level 14 and still hasnt had it drop for him...its a matter of principle now.

On the other hand, my 6 sorc ran it one time and got it to drop for him...and the cartouche...and the bracers...

Snike
10-13-2007, 09:29 AM
Took me 13 Durk funs yesterday to get a Muck on my new alt.

Battery
10-13-2007, 09:38 AM
I got a carnifex a year ago on my fighter, have not seen one since then on any character and i run deleras multiple times for the great xp and the end rewards.

brshelton
10-13-2007, 12:28 PM
thx for the responses all if anyone pulls it post mod 5 could you take a screen for me to renew my hope :) id really apprecciate it but its not just me not seeing it no one has even HEARD of Carnifex in any groups only the super duper uber 1337 amazing you have to have it to be a barb SofrigginS. Sry its called axe enhancements? I would love a screen sry for the rant on the SoS its a good weapon but nowhere near a dealbreaker

Emili
10-13-2007, 12:42 PM
Yes it does, took 18 trips to Deleras/Thrall of the Necromancer to get iron manicles on my ranger. Took 80 trips to Vellah to get an SoS on my fighter... I have 5947 bronze tokens from undead chests hunting down a bloodstone.

It is just luck, DDO random loot, Do not get discouraged the odds for everything are not in your favor especially when you're looking for it.:D

5footStep
10-13-2007, 01:11 PM
I was with a group 3 days ago and the wizard pulled the carniflex. :D
so.. there's your proof! Seriously.. it has to be a HAWT looking wizard too.. none of those frumpy, dishelved dwarven wizards. (no offense meant to dwarves.. just the Carniflex is Picky!!!).. oh.. and wear a blue robe with silver flecking... and tell it what a sharp looking axe it is.. Its sure to drop then.:D

BlueLightBandit
10-13-2007, 06:22 PM
I was with a group 3 days ago and the wizard pulled the carniflex. :D
so.. there's your proof! Seriously.. it has to be a HAWT looking wizard too.. none of those frumpy, dishelved dwarven wizards. (no offense meant to dwarves.. just the Carniflex is Picky!!!).. oh.. and wear a blue robe with silver flecking... and tell it what a sharp looking axe it is.. Its sure to drop then.:D

You forgot that wearing your Tin Foil Cap increased the drop rate by 3, and using your diplomacy on Delera in chapter 1 of Thrall of the Necro only works if you're wearing a command item. I've also found that if your peform skill is high enough you can do a dance to increase the drop rate, although that may only work for the Puzzle Cap in STK.

Seriously though... welcome to the misery that is "Semi-Static Loot". I ran TR 23 times on four different characters before I pulled the stupid Crimson Gemstone. It's random... horribly awfully random.

And what's with the several different posts that are all "Does _____ still drop?" In short... yes.

Hanam
10-13-2007, 07:22 PM
I pulled it today but, wished it was a golden cartouche.

Aspenor
10-13-2007, 07:43 PM
I pulled it today but, wished it was a golden cartouche.

Find me the Goggles of Intuition.