PDA

View Full Version : The Qwijy Emporium

Strakeln
10-12-2007, 03:45 PM
My guildies love it so much that I'm going to open up services to the public, starting this evening.

My mule bard, Qwijy, will be selling supplies in the necropolis. With the exception of rez scrolls, supplies are only sold in stacks of 100. I haven't figured out pricing yet, but I intend on putting my profit margin in the 10-15% range. For some of you with no haggle, this will end up being very close to the prices you would pay in the shop.

Supplies I intend to keep in stock:

- Cure Serious Potions
- Haste Potions
- Heal Scrolls
- Rez Scrolls
- Cure Serious Wands

Assuming this trial opening of the Qwijy Emporium goes well, I will add other items to the stock (based on requests), and may consider expanding services to include delivery or shipment.

The Qwijy Emporium will generally only be available during US primetime hours. He can be found at the bar in the Necropolis, in the busiest instance, with a LFG icon above his head. He looks forward to doing business with you.

Edit: whoops, meant to put this in the marketplace...

Item...................Price
100 Heal Scrolls.......15,500pp :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek:
100 MCMW Scrolls....15,500pp
100 Reconst Scrolls..15,500pp <--- WF get love too!
100 Restore Scrolls... 7,000pp
100 Haste Pots........ 7,500pp
100 Rage Pots......... 7,500pp
100 Fire Prot Pots.... 7,500pp
100 CSW Pots......... 7,500pp
100 RSD Pots.......... 7,500pp <--- WF get love too!
100 Less Rstr Pots... 3,000pp
10 Rez Scrolls.......... 5,500pp
10 Grtr Rstr Scrolls.... 2,100pp
1 CSW Wand........... 1,100pp

babygirl
10-12-2007, 03:47 PM
What is your bards haggle? buffed without IC

Hafeal
10-12-2007, 03:53 PM
Will look for you just to give you a friendly nudge. :p

Have you determined any prices?

My guildies love it so much that I'm going to open up services to the public, starting this evening.

My mule bard, Qwijy, will be selling supplies in the necropolis. With the exception of rez scrolls, supplies are only sold in stacks of 100. I haven't figured out pricing yet, but I intend on putting my profit margin in the 10-15% range. For some of you with no haggle, this will end up being very close to the prices you would pay in the shop.

Supplies I intend to keep in stock:

- Cure Serious Potions
- Haste Potions
- Heal Scrolls
- Rez Scrolls
- Cure Serious Wands

Assuming this trial opening of the Qwijy Emporium goes well, I will add other items to the stock (based on requests), and may consider expanding services to include delivery or shipment.

The Qwijy Emporium will generally only be available during US primetime hours. He can be found at the bar in the Necropolis, in the busiest instance, with a LFG icon above his head. He looks forward to doing business with you.

Edit: whoops, meant to put this in the marketplace...

Strakeln
10-12-2007, 03:53 PM
What is your bards haggle? buffed without ICI have no idea. He wasn't built to be a hagglebot, he just ended up there... so it is definitely far from max'd. Someday maybe they'll introduce a skill respec... :rolleyes:

Regardless, the idea here is not to save you money, it's to earn me money. I'll post the prices when I've decided 'em (still at work, I forget my cost on the items).

Why, thinking of setting up competition? :p

Hafeal
10-12-2007, 03:55 PM
Regardless, the idea here is not to save you money, it's to earn me money. I'll post the prices when I've decided 'em (still at work, I forget my cost on the items).

Nah, myself? I was thinking of setting up a flagpole with a Khyber flag on top, a Mexican flag below that and an American flag below that and seeing how long it would take for a free speech deabte to break out!

:D

babygirl
10-12-2007, 03:58 PM
I have no idea. He wasn't built to be a hagglebot, he just ended up there... so it is definitely far from max'd. Someday maybe they'll introduce a skill respec... :rolleyes:

No, was just wondering if it would save me money... I have a bard who has a 52 haggle was wondering if yours was more so I could get the stuff off you cheaper :P

Strakeln
10-12-2007, 04:16 PM
No, was just wondering if it would save me money... I have a bard who has a 52 haggle was wondering if yours was more so I could get the stuff off you cheaper :PDefinitely not. This bard was built for anything but haggle, but then he was unexpectedly forced into retirement. Long story. In fact, I send off all of my vendor trash to another "business" in Stormreach, Poke's "Trash-by-Mail" service.

My prices will be reasonable, and they will vary based on cost. Let me give an example (these are NOT my final prices, I'm guessing at some numbers here):

- Haste potions normally cost ~7000pp per stack (no haggle), I will sell them for ~7500pp per stack (7% markup over base)
- Rez scrolls normally cost ~60,000pp per stack (no haggle), I will sell them for ~63,000pp per stack (5% markup over base)

Again, please note that prices are not final. It will take a few days (weeks) of the shop being open before I can determine where the sweet spot on the price-vs-demand curve is. I'm not certain this will work, hence announcing it as a trial... I know my guildies love the service, but they often get the scrolls for free... so who wouldn't. Kinda hard to judge the demand now that we can all buy stacks of 100 - is it worth 500pp to not have to port multiple times and buy it yourself? Some would be appalled at the thought, others will think of it as genius.

tmdag4 - oh god no please don't put that flagpole up!!!!! :p

jkm
10-12-2007, 05:29 PM
Rez scrolls normally cost ~60,000pp per stack (no haggle), I will sell them for ~63,000pp per stack (5% markup over base)

the actual list is 61,250 pp for 100 so for someone without the rep quest and a 0 haggle that would be 73,500pp. a normal cleric with a 70,420 so its a significant savings for them. (btw, my bard gets them for around 51,800 plat.)

Strakeln
10-12-2007, 05:45 PM
Cool, I hope it works out that way - I'm sure my bard's haggle is nowhere near yours, but I should be able to sell them at a decent profit for less than a person with 0 haggle could buy them.

Of course, that will only be true for a few people - almost everyone has at least one character with a decent haggle. What I'm selling is convenience... if that results in savings for my customers too, sweet.

jkm
10-12-2007, 06:14 PM
heh, that cost is a cleric with a 15 haggle ;)

Strakeln
10-13-2007, 12:16 AM
Okay, I worked out the pricing. Bard has a 31 haggle (don't blame me, not my fault), so I took my price, marked up 10%, and rounded up or down to be on somewhat even numbers.

Item...................My Price.................Your Price
100 Heal Scrolls....16,382pp................18,000pp
100 Haste Pots..... 7,446pp................. 8,500pp
100 CSW Pots...... 7,466pp.................. 8,500pp
1 CSW Wand........ 1,117pp.................. 1,300pp
10 Rez Scrolls....... 6,082pp.................. 6,700pp

We'll see how this works out, I'll play around with some other pricing ideas if it doesn't catch on.

So, like I said, not going to save many people money, but I will save people some time. Shop was up for 6 hours Friday night, no customers though :(

Strakeln
10-13-2007, 12:23 PM
Hmmm. The more I think about it, the more I realize that a value-based price really doesn't make a lot of sense. It should be an inventory-based price, meaning the markup is more or less a flat rate (as opposed to a percentage). So tonight I'll try this as the pricing scheme:

Item...................My Price.................Your Price
100 Heal Scrolls....16,382pp................17,000pp
100 Haste Pots..... 7,446pp................. 8,000pp
100 CSW Pots...... 7,466pp.................. 8,000pp
1 CSW Wand........ 1,117pp.................. 1,300pp
10 Rez Scrolls....... 6,082pp.................. 6,500pp

I think that's a lot more fair, and makes for more attractive discount potentials.

Strakeln
10-13-2007, 11:30 PM
Well, today worked out rather well. Had a few people accuse me of being a plat farmer, but also had several customers.

I've worked out a supply arrangement, soon I will be able to offer notably better pricing while still clearing a similar profit.

Hvymetal
10-14-2007, 03:05 AM
Well, today worked out rather well. Had a few people accuse me of being a plat farmer, but also had several customers.

I've worked out a supply arrangement, soon I will be able to offer notably better pricing while still clearing a similar profit.Bah we all knew you were a plat farmer :p Hope it goes well great idea wish I'd thought of it on my languishing bard Fezzick:(

Strakeln
10-14-2007, 09:26 AM
Bah we all knew you were a plat farmer :p Hope it goes well great idea wish I'd thought of it on my languishing bard Fezzick:(Please, feel free to open up a competing shop! I'm only online for 3-6 hours a day, so there's a ton of time where the Qwijy Emporium isn't around. And even if the two shops were open at the same time, there's usually 2-3 instances of the Necropolis... and of course Gianthold needs an Emporium... we have plenty of space for more user-run shops.

Not to mention that sometimes the wife uses Qwijy's computer. So my barbarian would probably be one of your best customers, at least on those days :D

Ninety
10-14-2007, 09:49 AM
I needed some of your wands in titan last night :P good run bud.

Strakeln
10-14-2007, 08:59 PM
I needed some of your wands in titan last night :P good run bud.I was considering having Qwijy do a delivery for us, but there was no space in the group. Definitely a good run, I was quite impressed at how well you, Dim, and Korrel handled it. Especially compared with a PUG I ran today, where we recalled after the 2nd bun was used because two people were dropping pillars at the same time. Both in the wrong direction. 2 buns, 4 pillars, 2 laser fires. :eek:

Strakeln
10-14-2007, 09:08 PM
Well, it appears that I am able to get my supply from a bard with a much better haggle, allowing me to sell my items at very reasonable prices - especially heal scrolls. Unless you have a hagglebot, you can't beat my heal scroll prices.

Rez scroll prices still a little high, their price will go down when I need to restock them (and get them at the cheaper supply price).

Item...................Price
100 Heal Scrolls....15,500pp :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek:
100 Haste Pots..... 7,500pp
100 CSW Pots...... 7,500pp
100 RSD Pots....... 7,500pp <--- WF get love too!
1 CSW Wand........ 1,100pp
10 Rez Scrolls....... 6,500pp

Melees, now is the time to treat your favorite cleric to a stack of heal scrolls. You know you owe it to them.

Edit: Thought I might share some of the fun I've had so far. I've had people say I was doing a great service, that it was a good idea, so on and so forth. I've had a couple of people buy out supplies, and I gave them pretty nice discounts. I had LOTS of people accuse me of being a plat farmer... which is quite humorous, as this is a very very slow way to earn plat.

I've had a lot of people tell me I should be playing instead of peddling potions. Usually when they said this to me, I was in a raid with one of my mains. They just don't seem to understand the beauty of a mule account that generates a little bit of revenue while I quest. I had one guy tell me I needed to get a haircut, a girlfriend, and start playing the game instead of farming plat. He said this while my wife was sitting next to me, as I was in Dimsdaal's titan raid. But I do need a haircut!!

jkm
10-15-2007, 11:58 AM
she's boring as **** to play but having a 63 haggle is good for something...

Strakeln
10-15-2007, 02:31 PM
she's boring as **** to play but having a 63 haggle is good for something...In a couple of weeks I should have enough plat put together to make a huge purchase - then I can just dump the extra stuff in the bank of another character. In the meantime, I'm hoping to only need a refill every other day or so. I'm working on a deal with another bard too, to hopefully eliminate supply disruptions (he's not on as often as you, so far as I can tell).

Thanks for the cheap supply... is it just me, or does it feel like a drug deal going down in House J? :p

jkm
10-15-2007, 03:07 PM
hey, pimpin ain't easy

Strakeln
10-16-2007, 11:38 PM
Qwijymart now stocks Lesser Restoration Potions, Restoration Scrolls, and Greater Restoration Scrolls. Prices and stock updated in 1st post.

Edit - oh, I also offer free buffing. Lotta bards been stopping by for insipire competence songs :)

Harncw
10-17-2007, 06:48 PM
k...
I'm impressed your price on 100 heal scrolls is less than it costs my cleric at the house j store...

Mistey
10-18-2007, 05:13 PM
I've been a faithful customer for a few days now. :D Most of your prices are cheaper than my cleric can get them (don't have enough skill points to waste in haggle).

And thanks for carrying lesser restoration and restoration supplies, I know I requested that at least once. :cool:

Strakeln
10-18-2007, 05:21 PM
I've been a faithful customer for a few days now. :D Most of your prices are cheaper than my cleric can get them (don't have enough skill points to waste in haggle).

And thanks for carrying lesser restoration and restoration supplies, I know I requested that at least once. :cool:See, Turbine, THIS is how you handle feedback from your customers. You listen, you decide on an optimal solution given all constraints, then YOU RESPOND.

Hey Mistey, aside from Rez scrolls, everything should be priced cheaper than you can buy them for... in fact, everything should be priced lower than *I* can get them for (crappy 31 haggle). Need to clear out my current stock (about 150) of rez scrolls, then I'll be able to sell them for cheaper than I can buy 'em as well. If there's something out of whack with my pricing (if there is something you can buy cheaper), let me know.

I'm working on expanding my inventory, but I need to make some bank/bag space 1st. I currently have all of Qwijy's items in 2 bags, the other three bags are filled with supplies. Once I free up some more space, I'll add mass restoration scrolls, prot fire pots, and reconstruct scrolls.

adrinor
10-19-2007, 08:03 PM
This service is great!

Aranticus
10-21-2007, 08:47 AM
heh, straklen, u might find yourself with a competitor soon. my L10 bard already has 38 haggle. i've yet to spec him for haggle and human vers :P

j/k

ps: let strike up a deal, when i cap him, lets team up. i buy u sell, we split loot (i estimate 60-70 haggle at L14 fully converted) :D

Strakeln
10-21-2007, 09:59 AM
heh, straklen, u might find yourself with a competitor soon. my L10 bard already has 38 haggle. i've yet to spec him for haggle and human vers :P

j/k

ps: let strike up a deal, when i cap him, lets team up. i buy u sell, we split loot (i estimate 60-70 haggle at L14 fully converted) :DDeal. I currently have one supplier, need a couple more so I don't run out of supplies when one or the other doesn't log off.

Regarding competitors, I highly encourage them. There's more than enough instances and areas that need a reasonably priced vendor. I'm actually looking for someone else with a 2nd acct mule to join the "Scroll Potion Wand Vendor" guild so that Qwijymart can open a second location. :D

I'm starting work on my hagglebot too :)

Aranticus
10-21-2007, 07:41 PM
if u want we can start now even, my hagglebot is at 36 haggle now, 38 with good hope n if gtr hero stacks, 42. throw in a song, i hit 44. at L14 i'll be having an extra 9 haggle from enhancements :D

sirgog
10-22-2007, 07:28 AM
Well, today worked out rather well. Had a few people accuse me of being a plat farmer, but also had several customers...

ROFL I thought you were a plat farmer, tho I didn't say anything about it except to emote /stop from the top of the hard-to-jump-to corner of the Necropolis inn, and hit you with an invisibility clicky.

Strakeln
10-22-2007, 08:05 AM
ROFL I thought you were a plat farmer, tho I didn't say anything about it except to emote /stop from the top of the hard-to-jump-to corner of the Necropolis inn, and hit you with an invisibility clicky.I'm still trying to work out the logic of people who say I buy my supplies from "out of the game" (from plat farmers, presumably). Let me get this straight: the theory is that I spend real money to buy scrolls, then sell them for plat... so I can sell the plat?

Still trying to figure out how that works. :rolleyes:

Edit - I did see you up in that spot, Qwijy would take it over if I could figure out how to open up a trade window from way up there :D

Hvymetal
10-22-2007, 08:30 AM
I'm still trying to work out the logic of people who say I buy my supplies from "out of the game" (from plat farmers, presumably). Let me get this straight: the theory is that I spend real money to buy scrolls, then sell them for plat... so I can sell the plat?

Well it uses the underpants gnome principle only slightly modified in your case:

1. Buy items.
2. Sell items for plat.
3. ?
4. Profit.

I hope this clears things up for you :p

jkm
10-22-2007, 11:31 AM

j/k

ps: let strike up a deal, when i cap him, lets team up. i buy u sell, we split loot (i estimate 60-70 haggle at L14 fully converted) :D

the highest haggle in the game right now is a 71 - human bard with all the respecs. my bard sits at 60 (64 if i use house d pots) which is why he uses her. the biggest issue with the HV is that 20 seconds is enough to buy 4 stacks of things. that is going to get quite annoying unless they put divine scroll vendors in the portable hole.

Strakeln
10-22-2007, 11:58 AM
Well it uses the underpants gnome principle only slightly modified in your case:

1. Buy items.
2. Sell items for plat.
3. ?
4. Profit.

I hope this clears things up for you :pI had considered that principle, but couldn't contain it into three steps, so I figured it did not apply.

Now that I have been made aware that the Gnome Principle can be expanded to four steps, I fully understand. :D

Strakeln
10-22-2007, 12:03 PM
the highest haggle in the game right now is a 71 - human bard with all the respecs. my bard sits at 60 (64 if i use house d pots) which is why he uses her. the biggest issue with the HV is that 20 seconds is enough to buy 4 stacks of things. that is going to get quite annoying unless they put divine scroll vendors in the portable hole.Loads of thanks, jkm. You've been extremely helpful and patient as I continue to work on inventory and space constraints. I'm working on my own hagglebard, a few more weeks and you won't be spammed with panic-y tells every time you log on Suwsuw. :)

My hagglebard's name? Shopat Qwijymart, of course! :p

Harncw
10-22-2007, 12:04 PM
with the nerf/fix to the helmet... better stock up on CSW pots :)

Strakeln
10-22-2007, 12:22 PM
with the nerf/fix to the helmet... better stock up on CSW pots :)Ooooooh, might need to get some more stacks. First fix/nerf I stand to profit from :D

Hvymetal
10-22-2007, 12:39 PM
I had considered that principle, but couldn't contain it into three steps, so I figured it did not apply.

Now that I have been made aware that the Gnome Principle can be expanded to four steps, I fully understand. :D
Those gnomes are crafty I tell you:)

Strakeln
10-24-2007, 12:07 AM
Tack, you were dead on regarding those cure potions. I ran out of them about 30 minutes after logging on today. DDO is filled with naughty exploiters :p:D

Qwijymart News
- Qwijymart will be expanding in the near future. If you see anyone with Qwijy's "Scroll Potion Wand Vendor" guild tag, be assured you can expect the same great prices, service, and humor found at the original Qwijymart.

- By request, Qwijymart now stocks rage potions.

- A large shipment of wands have arrived, hopefully we won't run out of stock again.

- Qwijymart is here to enhance your gaming experience! If there's a service you think Qwijymart can provide for you, don't hesitate to ask! Some examples include advertising, teleporting, buffing, cross-town (or even in-quest!) delivery, mail delivery, stone passing, you name it!

- Qwijymart will be closed this Friday and Saturday night. Stock up on supplies Thursday!

Boldrin
10-24-2007, 07:16 AM
I just gotta say, it's nice to have a shop in the Necro. And you're even cheaper than the vendors. I'll be buying all my pots from you from now on.

sirgog
10-24-2007, 08:21 AM
I'm still trying to work out the logic of people who say I buy my supplies from "out of the game" (from plat farmers, presumably). Let me get this straight: the theory is that I spend real money to buy scrolls, then sell them for plat... so I can sell the plat?

Edit - I did see you up in that spot, Qwijy would take it over if I could figure out how to open up a trade window from way up there :D

What I thought was that you were using plat earned in-game to buy stock to sell for plat, as an alternative to running quests as a plat farmer. Proven wrong obviously.

Strakeln
10-24-2007, 09:23 AM
What I thought was that you were using plat earned in-game to buy stock to sell for plat <snip>That's exactly what I'm doing. Did you mean "...using plat earned in-game to buy stock to sell for real money"?

jkm
10-24-2007, 11:00 AM
- A large shipment of wands have arrived, hopefully we won't run out of stock again.

holy jeebus is that an understatement. when you said 80 i about had a heart attack...

one thing about all the doubters, this **** is time consuming. it took us 30 minutes to get him restocked last night. strake seems to enjoy it, especially compared to spending 45 minutes in a pug reaver raid :D.

Strakeln
10-24-2007, 11:14 AM
holy jeebus is that an understatement. when you said 80 i about had a heart attack...

one thing about all the doubters, this **** is time consuming. it took us 30 minutes to get him restocked last night. strake seems to enjoy it, especially compared to spending 45 minutes in a pug reaver raid :D.Your reaction to my saying that I was spending half a mil plat for restocking (having done the same thing a few days before) was priceless :D

My hagglebard is level 5 now, I'm trying to get her up to level before you say "screw this". :o Very time consuming, for sure.

Edit: p.s. that pug reaver was the one where a barbarian looted the gloves before I could even ask to trade for 'em. It's been a while since I've been burned in a pug, definitely had me ready for restocking after having that happen. I hope that guy comes by Qwijymart, I'll be sure to give him the ole "$3 for 1, 3 for $10" deal. Heck, I might even go so far as to offer "4 for $15".

jkm
10-24-2007, 11:51 AM
heh, run with felice the +3 int tome pulling dervish. 3 pulled, 2 given away. :o

jkm
10-24-2007, 11:53 AM
Your reaction to my saying that I was spending half a mil plat for restocking (having done the same thing a few days before) was priceless :D

My hagglebard is level 5 now, I'm trying to get her up to level before you say "screw this". :o Very time consuming, for sure.

Edit: p.s. that pug reaver was the one where a barbarian looted the gloves before I could even ask to trade for 'em. It's been a while since I've been burned in a pug, definitely had me ready for restocking after having that happen. I hope that guy comes by Qwijymart, I'll be sure to give him the ole "$3 for 1, 3 for $10" deal. Heck, I might even go so far as to offer "4 for $15".

i actually don't mind it. i do wish we were able to buy in greater quantities than 100 though. that is just annoying. i do think a mail order service would be handy though.

Strakeln
10-24-2007, 01:25 PM
i actually don't mind it. i do wish we were able to buy in greater quantities than 100 though. that is just annoying. i do think a mail order service would be handy though.The only problem with that (mail order service) is that it impacts price quite a bit. However, it is a service that Qwijymart offers!

Hear that, loyal customers? Are you in Gianthold, wishing you had a Qwijymart nearby? Send a tell and go stand near the mailbox!

Strakeln
10-25-2007, 12:14 AM
Funniest thing today... one of my loyal customers sends me a tell on Qwijy, asking if I have an alt I wanted to run a quest with. As it so happened, I had just finished a Titan run, so I said what the heck, why not.

So mid-quest, a guy I don't know says he made a cleric but doesn't play on him anymore because it was too expensive. I was on my cleric at the time, so I typed into party chat "I get pretty good deals from Qwijymart".

This spawns a discussion, my loyal customer says he buys from Qwijymart all the time. The other guy says he won't do it because he knows Qwijy is making money off of it (ummm, isn't that the point of a "mart"?). My customer remarks that the prices are still cheaper than most can get them for. Other guy implies that Qwijy must some be tied in with the plat farmers (Dude! They're plat farmers, not the Mafia!). My customer assures him Qwijy is legit. Then comes the best part...

Wait for it...

The guy says he thinks it's stupid, that Qwijy should play the game and not stand around in the inn all day.

I didn't have the heart to tell him that he was currently running a quest with the owner and sole proprieter of Qwijymart. But my customer (and another guy in the group who was in the know) had a good chuckle along with me. :D

After that, my customer mentioned that Qwijy could have 2 accounts. I think the guy said something along the lines of that being foolish, that you couldn't run the store and still quest... or at least contribute to the quest. All the while raving about the healing I was passing around. :rolleyes:

A classic run :D

Strakeln
10-29-2007, 09:35 AM
Qwijymart now stocks Recontstruct Scrolls, same price as heal scrolls (15,500pp).

Also, please avoid buffing Qwijy for fun. I can't use my dispel wand in public and it gets a little old having to /death 5 times so people can see my bio/price list. Three times should be more than sufficient for your entertainment purposes.

krrish
10-29-2007, 01:30 PM
poor plat sellers their days r getting end now join for free personalbay.com i guess so??

join for qwijybay.com :)

Strakeln
10-29-2007, 02:25 PM
poor plat sellers their days r getting end now join for free personalbay.com i guess so??:confused: Translation, please?

jkm
10-29-2007, 02:28 PM
he said "get your scrolls at qwijymart!"

muffinlad
10-29-2007, 05:10 PM
I am writing a report as a "Satisfied" customer of Qwijy Mart.

Use the service for my expensive series of clerics (CL, CJ, Phrank) and my magi (CS, Stiryer, CW), and for potions for my fighters (CP, CZ, Cerg). We love the discounted prices (Streaching plat is important when you are playing 14 toons.....don't ask) and quick turn around.

There are other buying services out there, and yes they offer free massages, lap dances, and a "happy ending" to your potion and wand purchasing needs, none of which you would really want from Qwijy in the first place, you just want cheaper prices on your stuff, so you can go play.

Thanks for keeping a window open Qwijy. I WISH that platfarmers were as useful as your service.

Regs,

muffinshopper

Aranticus
10-30-2007, 09:21 PM
stakeln, my bard is up now. 59 haggle without a luck item. i should be on quite often so if u need supplies restocking, contact me..... ps if u can get me a +3 cha tome and reaver head n +15 item, i'll have a +64 self buffed haggle

Strakeln
10-30-2007, 10:31 PM
stakeln, my bard is up now. 59 haggle without a luck item. i should be on quite often so if u need supplies restocking, contact me..... ps if u can get me a +3 cha tome and reaver head n +15 item, i'll have a +64 self buffed haggleDon't forget an inspire competence song from your friendly neighborhood Qwijymart.

Check in with me once a day when you see Qwijymart is open (he's always in the LFG), I'm sure jkm will enjoy sharing the burden of paniced "OMG I NEED TO RESTOCK" tells :D

Aeneas
11-02-2007, 12:32 PM
this is a genius idea by the way, i'm considering filling a back pack on my bard with res scrolls, raise scrolls, heal scrolls, and cure serious pots, bark pots, lesser restore pots, curse removal pots just so i can have something to do when there's nothing going on (haggle isn't uber, like 50ish buffed, but it's good enough to make some extra cash).

Good on ya and thanks for helping out your fellow heroes.

Strakeln
11-04-2007, 07:42 PM
I really need to hire some help. It's a busy time of year for me in RL, lotta relatives coming out to visit, hunting season (we drink, play cards, and shoot the bull, but never shoot no deer... the second week of deer camp is the greatest time of year!). Qwijymart has been away on weekends, often my busiest times. Sorry folks, but I am working on getting other branches opened up (PM me if interested :D).

Should be back to a fairly normal schedule (US primetime) come mid December, once I kick out the relatives and recover from my deer camp hangover.