PDA

View Full Version : More one suggestion for mail spam

Solstice
10-12-2007, 01:09 PM
Ok. I'm tired with mail in game spam, as everybody here.
And the report spam in game that NEED a character name online for complete the report. And we know this's come from this trial accounts...
so, why not request this changes:

1) Trial accounts cannot trade (item, money, nothing);
2) Trial accounts cannot use the send mail in game (not send, just receive - in case of players that wanna give items for new players/friends);
3) Trial accounts cannot send /tell - if they wanna, use the /general or /say - makes easy for take this plat sellers;
4) Trial accounts cannot post or buy in AH (easy way of pass money between chars without mail)

It's a TRIAL for a game. play the game for 10 days. like, subscribe. dislike, bye. If plat sellers wanna post or sell, pay the first month, don't give them 10 days of spam. In worst of stuffs, Turbine will increase the $ with first subscriptions...

tihocan
10-12-2007, 03:22 PM
I thought I remembered Quarion talking about limitations on trial account coming in mod.5, but maybe it was just a dream? :rolleyes:

Solstice
10-13-2007, 12:13 PM
the number of mails increase a lot, so I believe this limitations keep on Neverland, tihocan
:D

Mad_Bombardier
10-13-2007, 03:26 PM
I thought I remembered Quarion talking about limitations on trial account coming in mod.5, but maybe it was just a dream? :rolleyes:Someone was also talking about mail limitations for trial accounts in LotRO, too. Maybe they are testing the concept there first?

P.S. I know it irks some people that LotRO gets things first. But, I love having a whole game's worth of players to test game services and mechanics for us! :D