PDA

View Full Version : Titan Run Tomorrow

ChildrenofBodom
10-12-2007, 12:35 AM
Tomorrow I'm going to be doing a titan run like I always do. After the last time I pugged a few days ago I have decided I don't want to pug anymore. Here is the reason.....I cleared the pre raid on my own, invited the guildies that wanted to come, and threw up an lfm. I wanted to get 12 people for max items. We ended up with 10 if i remember right. So we go into the raid and we do great. Didn't miss one pillar. When we open the chest the seven fingered gloves dropped. My sorcerer could REALLY use those gloves, and so could a guildy of mine that had levels of rogue for evasion and UMD. We roll for the gloves, and two wizards decide to roll for them. One wizard actually had ranks in UMD and I wouldn't have minded if he got it since he had ranks and a decent UMD, the other one said over voice chat he had a 10 UMD....and of course the guy with 10 UMD won. I don't think going from a 10 UMD to a 15 is going to help much, you can still barely use a cure light wand. Ramz was there, he knows :p

Anyways, if you would like to join the run you can post here or PM me here or send me an in-game tell.

I know the titan raid and pre raid very well, you DON NOT have to do the pre raid. I will do it on my own before the time you will join up to do the raid. So all you will have to do in the pre raid is make death runs thru the hallways and kill the end mindflayer and enter the raid.

Let me know if you would like to join.

Mili

EDIT: Also, the raid will be on elite for max items. That's how I roll :cool:

Roster:
Davey Crockett
Kistilan
Alchilito
Aelian - Confirmed
Ramz - Confirmed
Vinnee - Confirmed
Torgard - Confirmed
Aloz - Confirmed
Thumps - Confirmed
Castar - Confirmed

DaveyCrockett
10-12-2007, 01:04 AM
the other one said over voice chat he had a 10 UMD....and of course the guy with 10 UMD won. I don't think going from a 10 UMD to a 15 is going to help much, you can still barely use a cure light wand. Ramz was there, he knows :p

That's why I like the nwe raid system personally. Keeps people from deciding what items builds can use. Perhaps he wanted the gloves for the -10% ASF? That's a bigger plus to some than a couple UMD points anyday. My 2 coppers.

Anywho. I'll go with ya. Could be a good time.

ChildrenofBodom
10-12-2007, 01:07 AM
That's why I like the nwe raid system personally. Keeps people from deciding what items builds can use. Perhaps he wanted the gloves for the -10% ASF? That's a bigger plus to some than a couple UMD points anyday. My 2 coppers.

Anywho. I'll go with ya. Could be a good time.

Yes, that is very possible, but was excited over the UMD when he saw them. He was like....WHOA! +5 UMD?!??! I WANT THOSE!! lol

But that is very true, I'll have to keep that in mind when the next caster out-rolls me ;)

alchilito
10-12-2007, 03:08 AM
Yo count me in Milli.

Kistilan
10-12-2007, 07:36 AM
Would you like Thet (Scrapper Survivalist), Castar (Cleric) and possibly Sesame (Pure Rogue) to come?

We need a time. I'm in Japan so give me your day and time in EST, CST or PST and I'll do the math. And I'd also like to do the preraid (I always get in after the preraid is done, so I would like to actually do it instead).

Aspenor
10-12-2007, 08:44 AM
What time?

Yaga_Nub
10-12-2007, 12:12 PM
Yeah, what time? I'll bring someone along if I don't already have plans for the time you set.

PS. Are you coming to the Dodge-a-thon again on Sunday. Same Yaga place, same Yaga time. (Sunday 8 PM EST Hammersmith Inn, House D)

Rameses
10-12-2007, 12:33 PM
When? LMK I'll bring Rameses.

Rameses
10-12-2007, 12:37 PM
Yeah, what time? I'll bring someone along if I don't already have plans for the time you set.

PS. Are you coming to the Dodge-a-thon again on Sunday. Same Yaga place, same Yaga time. (Sunday 8 PM EST Hammersmith Inn, House D)

Shamless plug brought to you by the makers of Spish-o-matic and Spish-tuna of the Land.

Spishach

I am, Rameses!

Beherit_Baphomar
10-12-2007, 12:46 PM
Spishach

I am, Rameses!

You made that word up Ramz.

Milli, what time you holding this Uberleetathon?
With so much uberleet in the one instance, the servers may crash...

Rameses
10-12-2007, 12:51 PM
You made that word up Ramz.

Milli, what time you holding this Uberleetathon?
With so much uberleet in the one instance, the servers may crash...

No way man. that's a company brought to you from Madtv

ChildrenofBodom
10-12-2007, 01:03 PM
Sweet guys, thx for the replies. I originally wanted to do the titan today since I posted this yesterday, but if anyone can't come that short notice I can make an actual time and date.

If everyone can do it today then the raid will start at 3:00 Central time. I live in Kansas in case I didn't say the time zone right. Kansas is no hillbilly state we have cities ;)

Yaga, of course I will come to your event and cone of cold some noobs :)

Mili

EDIT: I'll be sending in-game tells to the people that have replied to see if you can make it today if ya don't post it here. The reason I'm doin it kinda early is because I have relatives coming in from New York visiting and they will be here til monday. So I'm not sure how much I will be able to play so I wanna get some raid timers started. THX AGAIN ALL!!!

Updated roster

Rameses
10-12-2007, 01:07 PM
Sweet guys, thx for the replies. I originally wanted to do the titan today since I posted this yesterday, but if anyone can't come that short notice I can make an actual time and date.

If everyone can do it today then the raid will start at 3:00 Central time. I live in Kansas in case I didn't say the time zone right. Kansas is no hillbilly state we have cities ;)

Yaga, of course I will come to your event and cone of cold some noobs :)

Mili

EDIT: I'll be sending in-game tells to the people that have replied to see if you can make it today if ya don't post it here. The reason I'm doin it kinda early is because I have relatives coming in from New York visiting and they will be here til monday. So I'm not sure how much I will be able to play so I wanna get some raid timers started. THX AGAIN ALL!!!

I run Anon but I am always on

Ozoro
10-12-2007, 01:28 PM
count aloz in.

ChildrenofBodom
10-12-2007, 01:46 PM
count aloz in.

Ty Aloz :)

Updated Roster. People with confirmed next to their name are the people that can make the titan run today. Which Btw will be in 2 hours and 20 minutesfrom when I post this (not when you read it ;))

Mili

Aspenor
10-12-2007, 01:52 PM
Oh hey **** my name's on the list, no can-do brother I'm stuck at work trolling the forums till I hit the highway and get into my weekend. Won't be around till 4 or 4:30 CST. Deuces.

ChildrenofBodom
10-12-2007, 01:56 PM
Oh hey **** my name's on the list, no can-do brother I'm stuck at work trolling the forums till I hit the highway and get into my weekend. Won't be around till 4 or 4:30 CST. Deuces.

Np Asp, I think I'm going to make this a constant thing, ahve the same bunch of people run a titan together as soonas the timer is up. Next time I will post ahead of time so we can make sure everyone will be there and thx for lettin me know.

Mili

Beherit_Baphomar
10-12-2007, 02:03 PM

Same....right down to trolling the forums and hitting the highway...although the Dueces thing Im not sure about....

ChildrenofBodom
10-12-2007, 02:10 PM
Same....right down to trolling the forums and hitting the highway...although the Dueces thing Im not sure about....

:( alright Bee, I'll get ya next run.
Roster Updated

Steam313
10-12-2007, 02:12 PM
Castar - I will run either today or tm whichever u need.. i may get ALOt of Gf aggro today tho

Yaga_Nub
10-12-2007, 02:19 PM
yup I'm stuck at work until 5 PM EST. good luck on the run though.

Aelian
10-12-2007, 02:21 PM
/sign me up

ChildrenofBodom
10-12-2007, 03:01 PM
One Hour Until Invites!!!

ChildrenofBodom
10-12-2007, 04:21 PM
Castar - I will run either today or tm whichever u need.. i may get ALOt of Gf aggro today tho

I don't see you on atm and we are about to start Castar. So far we have everyone that confirmed they were going to be here cept Castar. If anyone wants to take his place (unless hereplies of course) then you are welcome. We will get ya next run castar.

Mili

Vorn
10-12-2007, 04:24 PM
Go get him!
Signed,
Stuck at work

Rameses
10-12-2007, 05:09 PM
great run. almost to easy!
2 chattering rings and the skull fetish dropped.

Next time let me know when you are going into the forge sooner! I want to kill something!

I am, Rameses!

ChildrenofBodom
10-12-2007, 05:13 PM
great run. almost to easy!
2 chattering rings and the skull fetish dropped.

Next time let me know when you are going into the forge sooner! I want to kill something!

I am, Rameses!

WOOT WOOT!! Great job everyone, was a blast. Ramz has it covered on what dropped. We didn't miss any pillars, only one dropped because the laser hit it somehow, someone should prolyl bug report that hehe.

Will be doing again in 2 days 18 hours!!!! Great run all and thx again!!!!

Beherit_Baphomar
10-12-2007, 05:14 PM
WOOT WOOT!! Great job everyone, was a blast. Ramz has it covered on what dropped. We didn't miss any pillars, only one dropped because the laser hit it somehow, someone should prolyl bug report that hehe.

Will be doing again in 2 days 18 hours!!!! Great run all and thx again!!!!

Might have to take five minutes from my lunch break and join ya next time...heh..

SableShadow
10-12-2007, 05:25 PM
Disregard.

Ozoro
10-12-2007, 05:36 PM
yeah, I pretty much made that run what it was, not gunna lie.

ChildrenofBodom
10-12-2007, 06:12 PM

LMFAO!

Rameses
10-12-2007, 06:26 PM

At least no one had an over inflated since (?grammer) of self on this run.

I am, Rameses!

Ozoro
10-12-2007, 06:27 PM
At least no one had an over inflated since (?grammer) of self on this run.

I am, Rameses!

sense. and you can bio my comment if you want, you have permission.

Kistilan
10-12-2007, 06:48 PM
I fell asleep during my movie since that was 4 am in Japan after working 13 hours and all that jazz. :-(

If you're doing it again, let me and Castar know in advance please!

Steam313
10-14-2007, 07:02 PM
I had a ton or RL issues fall on me the past 2 nights... I would still hope to run with you on monday (hopefully by then everything in my house will be some-what back to normal)

Kistilan
10-14-2007, 08:34 PM
I had a ton or RL issues fall on me the past 2 nights... I would still hope to run with you on monday (hopefully by then everything in my house will be some-what back to normal)

ie: bump chicka-wah-wah!!

PS: Kistilan is now ready for Ghola Fan and Mines thanks to the awesome help of the Night Wolves guild (any time, any day, the wolves will keep evil at bay).