PDA

View Full Version : Thelanis Tuesday Nights

GrayOldDruid
10-10-2007, 08:54 AM
Looking to put together a regular group for Tuesday Nights - 6pm to whenever Central Standard Time (US).

Would like good STP (slow, tactical players) and even some good RP (roleplaying) folks.

Probably would like to have around 8 to 12 people so that we can always have at least a group of five or six.

Want to do good exploring, optionals, hidden stuff, disable traps instead of running through them...

I just went back into the steam tunnels and finally explored the whole area instead of just following a group straight to the STK entrance. Wouldn't mind exploring STK a bit more, doing the optionals, taking it slow (which means not racing through the whole thing at break-neck speeds) and really enjoying the game instead of only 'getting done' and getting 'xp/loot/plat/favor'

Basic idea is to get some people together to play regularly to semi-regularly and have some fun. Doesn't have to be my "ideal" but just a good group to play the game with.... and doesn't Have to be Tuesday nights... Tuesday is just the ideal for me.

miceelf88
10-16-2007, 09:18 AM
I'd love to join- don't see many ads for dedicated groups in Thelanis.
But Tuesday night is when I play my real life DnD. Another weeknight would be better for me, other than friday. I'd also prefer slightly earlier, but obviously, if you have a lot of other takers, then my preferences wouldn't matter as much, but just putting it out there.

Were you thinking of a group starting at level 1, or what?

Lorein_Azura_Childs
10-29-2007, 03:56 PM
Hows this going? Did you get all the people you needed?

miceelf88
10-30-2007, 07:12 AM
I THINK he joined a persistent group on Sarlona. I'd be still game for a persistent group on Thelanis, but I'm just one guy.

moorewr
11-07-2007, 09:22 AM
I THINK he joined a persistent group on Sarlona. I'd be still game for a persistent group on Thelanis, but I'm just one guy.

Me too -- I've never tried this before and it could be cool.. I've got a 3rd level bard and a 6th level tank (my shadow-blade build) I could bring to the party. I assume people don't want to do this with their capped characters. :)

My availability is, well, lame, but I could do >9:30 PM EST any day from Saturday through Wednesday. Saturday or Monday might work best for me. Tuesday would be fine too.

EDIT: I hope this wasn't too much of a thread necro.

AndrosCrotonus
11-08-2007, 08:46 AM
OldGrayDruid did join my Tuesday Role Playing Group on Sarlona. He played in a session 2 weeks ago and has not been heard from since. I’ve PMed him here at DDO. but I have not received a reply.

More too the point, my group has two (2) openings and if you’d be interested in staring a new character on Sarlona we would certainly help you get caught up to our group in level. We’re currently in the level 4 to 6 range, but most of us have lower level Alts who can jump in for a session or two to help get you caught up.

Our main thread is here:

Dedicated Teams Guild Tuesdays on Sarlona (http://forums.ddo.com/showthread.php?t=113832)

PM me, post here or in my groups thread if your interested in joining the fun.

GrayOldDruid
11-08-2007, 08:49 AM
Hi! Sorry, been on vacation last week and work re-kicked me in the teeth this week.
I will be trying to get Balgarion leveled up a bit more and will be back Tuesday.

Vacation seems to mess up a lot of things for a short bit... :D

AndrosCrotonus
11-08-2007, 08:53 AM
Hi! Sorry, been on vacation last week and work re-kicked me in the teeth this week.
I will be trying to get Balgarion leveled up a bit more and will be back Tuesday.

Vacation seems to mess up a lot of things for a short bit... :D

Hey, good to hear that you are okay! We'll plan on you joining us next week!

MysticRhythms
11-21-2007, 03:24 PM
If there's a group forming on Thelanis, I'd be willing to join.