PDA

View Full Version : Guild Alliances wanted - Ghallanda - Face Stabbing Misfits

redraider
10-10-2007, 07:56 AM
The Face Stabbing Misfits are looking for Guild Allies!

Like most good guilds, we have lost a few members to LOTRO, Vanguard, and real life recently. We are looking for a couple of guilds to form a raid alliance with. We have 20 or so core players but not all can make it the same nights, so our raid groups are usually 6-8. It's more fun with full groups and the new loot dynamic means the only reason to run small raids now is ego. We are here to have fun.

We think most guilds are having this same issue today. Rather than try to recruit out of other guilds (although we are currently recruiting), lets plan to raid together. We pick a date, a time, and a raid, post it on each guild site, and meet up and kick butt. We try to raid at least twice a week, usually on Thursdays and Sundays. We get to know each other and our strengths. Heck, we might even find we like each other...

Please post a reply here with a contact name and lets talk.

Furgulder
10-10-2007, 11:57 AM
*BONUS*

The Furgulder provides FSM entertainment during all raids!

*Disclaimer*:

The Furgulder is seldomly found entertaining by most normal people.

Daerius of the Blessed Blades
10-10-2007, 03:17 PM
Sent you a PM, redraider.

Dogchair
10-10-2007, 07:39 PM
heck yeah. Now that sounds like something that can benefit us both. PM me or find me in game and we can begin to set this up.

Dogchair of the EvilEmpire

Zack77
10-10-2007, 07:43 PM
I'm not 100% sure if everyone would be good on this, but I'll throw it around, because we normally dont get a full guild group for raids, either, and we usually end up pugging. Guild name is Evil Empire, and, its up to the guild leader's, but having both guilds separate but having a shared guild website would be great(if it could work out)

Jefechao
10-11-2007, 11:30 AM
Maelstrom has no site beause we all know each other. We are always around and would love to fill in the blanks on raids we are almost always flagged for stuff. Still working on Abbott now.

rfachini
10-11-2007, 02:53 PM
Hey there. The Old Timers' Guild is large and active, raids included. I've set up alliances with other Ghallanda guilds before. I've grouped with some of the Misfits before and found them to be solid players, so we'd be happy to join your Alliance. We're at www.oldtimersguild.com and we have a public DDO forum. (Private guild raids are posted separately in a private forum.)

Aspenor
10-11-2007, 03:17 PM
The Tinted Faces can ally, but only if you align yourself with the forces of chaos and madness.

LeLoric
10-12-2007, 01:53 PM
You can always just send any of us a tell we can ask in guild if anyone wants to go usually youll get 4 or 5 helpers unless we are already raiding something. We tend to not plan much but like i said we can ususally put together a decent add on to any raid looking for a few more.

Vinos
10-12-2007, 02:11 PM
I'll always team with you face stabbers. Don't think the guild I am in(Tavern Brawlers) has a website though.

redraider
10-15-2007, 08:49 AM
Ran our first multiguild raid last night, an Elite Titan, with members of the Face Stabbing Misfits, the Evil Empire, and the Lifetakers and Heartbreakers. It was great fun. They were the first two to reply, so we jumped first. I will be talking to several other guilds later this week about allainces.

I think this could work very well, and not just for FSM. Setting up a run and knowing your going to have a full raid group on time and in the right place just makes things a lot more fun.

RadRaider

Dogchair
10-15-2007, 10:58 AM
Its good to know that all went well....EE is down with the multi-guild raiding.

Wish i could have been there.

-Dogchair.

MondoGrunday
10-16-2007, 06:18 AM
I'll always team with you face stabbers. Don't think the guild I am in(Tavern Brawlers) has a website though.

dang vinos, i didn't know u were a tavern brawler. i've groiuped wih tb's many times and seems like a good bunch of peeps that also know how to play. what r ur alts?

Vinos
10-16-2007, 08:37 AM
dang vinos, i didn't know u were a tavern brawler. i've groiuped wih tb's many times and seems like a good bunch of peeps that also know how to play. what r ur alts?

Korac and Darheel

ErgonomicCat
10-16-2007, 10:04 AM
Ran our first multiguild raid last night, an Elite Titan, with members of the Face Stabbing Misfits, the Evil Empire, and the Lifetakers and Heartbreakers. It was great fun. They were the first two to reply, so we jumped first. I will be talking to several other guilds later this week about allainces.

I think this could work very well, and not just for FSM. Setting up a run and knowing your going to have a full raid group on time and in the right place just makes things a lot more fun.

RadRaider

Also, LT&HB is the best you'll get, so you made a good choice.

I'm just sayin....

/guildpimpage