PDA

View Full Version : Aussie Player looking for reg group of Roleplayers

Grieyls
10-06-2007, 12:18 PM
Hi there,

I'm a gamer from Brisbane in Australia who recently restarted playing DDO. Now I would very much like to join up with a regular group of roleplayers of this MMO. And when I say roleplayers I do mean it.

That is to say I do not want to be involved with players who rush a dungeon collecting every little bit of treasure. My style of play is to take it easy and explore each little nook and cranny.

As such if you play DDO and stay in character to your PC and take every quest slow, as well as play in the same time frame as I which is GMT +10hours then I would very much like to hear from you. I currently have characters on Ghallanda (Wizard Lvl1) and Thelannis (Wizard Lvl2, Fighter Lvl2). More than willing to create others on any server as required.

Thanks for taking the time to read this post.

thalion
10-06-2007, 12:30 PM
If you are looking for a static RP team that meets their regular comrades every week follow my Signature link to learn more. I think my Australian friends team may still have an opening or two {Saturday 7:30PM (9:30AM AEST Sun in Australia!)} so be sure to contact "Yyelana" regarding her search.

You are already on Thelanis, but perhaps you may wish to check out Sarlona and lookup Lightstorm's Dragonslayers also.

Keep in touch!

Raegoul
10-06-2007, 05:34 PM
Khyber has at least 3 Aussie based Guilds with SRTG being one of the largest guilds on Khyber. I am sure you could find what you are looking for in at least one of these guilds.