PDA

View Full Version : Disabled Petions?

Karlothe
10-05-2007, 10:23 PM
I can't petition anything. Yes I know how to petition; I've done it lots of time. It just appears to be not working or disabled (rogue GM perhaps). Obviously I'd petition someone about this except thats the whole problem. I also can't get to the support section of the website in order to contact anyone (that isn't working either) all I have access to is the FAQ. How do I contact turbine about fixing my account with these two key features disabled?

Altumus
10-05-2007, 11:04 PM
If you cant access the support website or petitions ingame, its likely that there is a problem with your Internet Explorer - check the security settings on it.

Karlothe
10-06-2007, 09:18 AM
I don't even have internet explorer installed; like most people I use Mozilla. Is that the problem? I do run windows though. I guess I could try logging on on a different computer? Also, it's not so much the website help options I'm concerned with as it is the inability to make in game petitions.

Altumus
10-06-2007, 06:21 PM
That would be the problem, you need to have IE installed (it does not have to be your default browser thoug - just has to be able to access web pages)