PDA

View Full Version : Twilight forge underwater valve puzzle - anyone have a guide?

redraider
10-05-2007, 10:06 AM
I'm supposed to lead a guild raid on the Titan sunday night and I always do the green room puzzle with the electric runes. I have no idea how to do the underwater side. Can anyone help?

A raid leader in need... :o

GHOSTRYDER
10-05-2007, 10:23 AM
i doubt you'll need a guide man, it's pretty self explanatory once you get in there, and there's only one way to do it...which is probably why you might not find a guide on the forums...it is handy if you take someone who can open locks though, since there is a locked door and it's a little quicker and easier if you can pick it

i could type up a description but im pretty sure it would be more confusing to read that than it would be to just go in and do it...because the instructions would make it seem confusing but it really is quite simple

Dimicron
10-05-2007, 11:43 AM
Going off of memory here... (if you're on Ghallanda, what time, I'll happily do a Titan run!)
Please note, i'm color blind, so I have the valves numbered. the color near the valve shows above the gate it will open.

Assuming you have a rogue: swim down to the first valve, station 1 person there. Have 1 person swim to the gate directly across from it and hit valve 1 twice to open that 'airlock'. There will be a valve in that room, hit valve 2 twice while the rogue swims through the other gate.
Swimming through there will be a gate to your right and a locked gate in front of you. Have the rogue pick the locked gate. Beyond the locked gate is another valve(valve 3).
While this is going on, have the person at valve 1 let the person in room 1 out.
The rogue can then hit valve 3 to let those two in with him.
Ignore the lever in the middle.
In the room with valve 3 have one person swim to the other gate there (not the one you came from, and not the rogue) while the other two head to the left from where you came in.
There will be a valve (valve 4). Hit it twice to let someone in 'room 2'. The person in 'room 2' will see valve 5.
Valve 5 will open room 3. One non-rogue will swim in room 3. (room 3 is where the key is in case you do not have a rogue, having a rogue saves you a lot of backtracking).
After someone is in room 3, have the last person not in a room let the person in room 2 out.
Straight across from room 3, and a bit of a swim up, is room 4.
Have the person in room 3 hit their valve twice to let both people in.
There will be a locked gate, open it and station one person there.
The other swims through a few rooms while having both the people in room 3 and room 4 spin their valves as needed.
There will be a valve with lots of colors around it's base. spin it and you are done. everyone swims directly up to exit.
you will exit in the room with 4 ancient steel golems, so be careful until the rest of your party gets there :)

Lost_Leader
10-06-2007, 05:23 PM
Dimicron has a nice step by step in type there. If it helps you to visualize it, I have a map posted in my Quest Guide. Link to Quest Guide. (http://forums.ddo.com/showthread.php?t=122192)

Twilight Forge is under the level 11 quests, there is a map of the restless isles, a link to a great green puzzle side done by JDwoods[TeamATi], and the red puzzle map.

Hope it helps.

redraider
10-06-2007, 07:03 PM
Gotta tell ya Lost Leader, that is a very nice list you have there. My hats off to you.