PDA

View Full Version : small team content

Trang
10-04-2007, 02:09 PM
Seeing as you have an active crew that fixed the Slime multiplying problem, one be lead to believe you have a active team for other issues.

Mid level experience questing is very difficult, especially for non guilded folks.There is a large vaccum between content for levels 7-10.

I was wondering if its possible to implement a check box in the finding group tool for small 2 or 3 person teams for adventureing in addition to full groups?

Also can an additional difficutly be added say between elite and hard for these type groups??

I know you have intended the content to be fore full groups, but im sure you didnt design it for people not to be able to make any progress in this level range, standing around waiting for pick up groups.

I think it would add a interesting dimension to the grouping and give mid levels a chance to advance at a consistant rate, until they reach the levels they can participate in the larger content.

Mad_Bombardier
10-04-2007, 02:18 PM
All L1-10 content was designed for 4 player parties (don't know if that applies any longer, but have not seen a Dev statement to the contrary). If you have 3, you are only 1 man short. :) But, it can all still be done if you take your time and work together, including Elite difficulty. Even then, Elite is not mandatory, and you can get good XP from running on Normal and Hard.

There is a TON to do from L7-10. All the House quests, Delera's, Threnal, VoNs, Litany of the Dead 1 & 2, Cult of Six/Sorrowdusk, and more! I have never had a problem filling a group for these missions by putting up an LFM ad. Get your 3 man group and start. Update your LFM ad as you progress and add players as they want to join. :)

Mercules
10-04-2007, 02:31 PM
The content is supposed to be designed around 4 people. This is why I hate 6 man groups in the harbor, the content simply isn't challenging enough for 6 to even be remotely enjoyable. I bailed on a group the other night because it went from 2 of us working on quests to 6 people with one pushing the others to "speed run" everything. I went in and then solo'd the quest he was pushing to speed run and enjoyed it.

My friends and I regularly run quests with 2-3 people. Sometimes you need to go a little slower but it tends to be a lot more fun than full groups.