PDA

View Full Version : Need Help with the Demon Queen

twix
10-04-2007, 07:59 AM
I would like to complete the demon queen on elite with my fighter.Unfortuntly when i have time to do a raid its early in the morning like 3 or 4 a.m eastern time.Tried to get a raid group going for it but not enough takers.If any one would like to help me let me know.In my guild not too many people are on that late anymore :/.So Ive been pugging mostly for weeks .Appreciate it.

alchilito
10-04-2007, 08:59 AM
Send a tell to Xytyn, I believe you are his original sponsor into KB. I'm sure he would be more than happy to setup something with you. Otherwise, very soon I will be up and running again...

Be well Luscius.

Black_Knight
10-04-2007, 12:33 PM
I would help anytime I really like that raid... But at those hours :eek: I'm not sure I will be able to!!! :(

Let me know anyways!

X

s.sneddon
10-04-2007, 01:37 PM
Hey im looking to do DQ raid this weekend, send me a tell when you see me on. Always willing to help you out

twix
10-04-2007, 03:15 PM
Ty you kb for your support :) Hopefully i can just run it with you guys that would b fun .lol. Ill probbly be trying to do it this weekend as well so if you see my lfm come help me out kb.

Osharan_Tregarth
10-04-2007, 04:50 PM
I haven't had much playtime recently, but when I do play I'm in your same hours Twix. Although I haven't been trying to run the raid on elite, I do have it unlocked.

I'm still reaching for that elusive 20 raid completions on my ranger.(7 more to go)

twix
10-05-2007, 04:18 AM
Thank you for the interest guys and of course when im desperate enough to post on the forums for a help i found a pug group where we completed the raid but not elite :(.And no loot for me either lol .but im plaanning on farming the dq as usual so for sure going to be looking for people to do it with .